• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 6 ...

Thread: Is support and resistance needed all the time?

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Amused

midhib will become famous soon enough midhib will become famous soon enough midhib's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      51 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Question Is support and resistance needed all the time?

Hello all fellow traders, currently i trade according to short trend. I want to know that is it necessary to plot support and resistance area all the time in my trading hours? at present i am not using any support and resistance area. i am trading just with trend and fractal analysis with different indicators.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Hasina Begum is on a distinguished road Hasina Begum's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      269 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Rearly, catch 90% support and resistance always introduce to you that, you are a very good trader. When you become a true identify of support and resistance then, you can gain a lot of pips through open a trend. Take profit and stop loss gives you much appreciate result that, you can't imagine.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

corobelang is on a distinguished road corobelang's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      194 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

We do need to know where suport and resistance to trade. At these prices we will be able to make huge profits and minimize losses. Study these materials so that we are more secure when trading.

Banned
      I am:
      Cold

setiawanedi is on a distinguished road setiawanedi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      380 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

friends of course if we do not pay attention to it then we ourselves will have difficulty in doing the analysis but we also do not get complacent against support and resistance indicator that we use when suddenly there was a huge change is the result that we are doing the trading. also need to control in order to remain consistent in profit every day.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Worried

pipseekerfx is on a distinguished road pipseekerfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      582 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Resistance and support levels it is necessary to determine the limits of the power price. This limit can be created by drawing a horizontal line, the highest and lowest point of the price range at the time. We should make the Resistance and support levels in the large time frame such as h4, daily, or weekly.

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

milon920 will become famous soon enough milon920 will become famous soon enough milon920's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1025 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think for doing regular profit by doing forex business you must learn technical analysis and when you learn technical analysis you must learn draw supported and resistant level .i think it is need every where for doing trading.because i realize that every analysis is related with supported and resistant level.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Ommc2008 will become famous soon enough Ommc2008's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      495 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

In forex trading, support and resistances are very important because they are levels where most traders watch both for their entry and exit. You need to pay attention especially when price is in that place.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Paranoid

raheelrehman will become famous soon enough raheelrehman's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1113 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by midhib     
      Hello all fellow traders, currently i trade according to short trend. I want to know that is it necessary to plot support and resistance area all the time in my trading hours? at present i am not using any support and resistance area. i am trading just with trend and fractal analysis with different indicators.
      Well, brother, it is not necessary to know the support and resistance, especially when you are hunting pips, I mean to say scalping, but if you know about the support and resistance area then it will help you to understand whether to open buy order or sell order.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cheerful

mugiwara will become famous soon enough mugiwara will become famous soon enough mugiwara's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      926 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes friends we have to use the support and resistance factors for improving the results of our trading because trading at that time we could get a new pattern of trading so that if we can understand the support and level of trading per hour then our trading results will also be greater.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Chatty

rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4490 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      16 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,610 Times in 836 Posts

for successful trading it is very much important to know about strong support and resistance level.mostly we use t draw three support levels and three resistance point to understand the market well but if we are trading on signal then we can trade without finding the support and resistance.

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 6 ...