• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 7 of 7 ... 2 5 6 7

Thread: Is support and resistance needed all the time?

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Minion will become famous soon enough Minion's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      26 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kingoffemceh     
      I think support and resistance is very important, fractal is an indicator. trend trends that show changes. good use of support and resistance should not be abandoned
      Greetings, brother
      Fractal is one of the indicators that I use too bro, it is very helpful in determining open positions but the appearance of fractals is sometimes late and I combine them with fibo and that's what I usually use at Tf15. I think it's very suitable.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6092 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,789 Times in 4,278 Posts

Yes mate. Support and resistance are really needed all time in trading. We need to have basic knowledge of support and resistance in order to make money from this business. After all, we can enjoy with the profit that we get in this business. We hope that everything run smoothly. I just wish you the best and please trade with care.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Faheemrose has a spectacular aura about Faheemrose has a spectacular aura about Faheemrose has a spectacular aura about Faheemrose's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      106 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes why not catch 90-95% support and resistance always introduce to you that if you are a very good traders.

When you become a true identify of support and resistance then., you can gain a lot of pips through open a trend.

Ttake profit and stop loss gives you much appreciate result that., you can't imagine...

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

waleolu99 will become famous soon enough waleolu99's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      31 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes in trading you will need to know the support and resistance level of any market that you are trading this is to enable you to set your stop loss and take profit properly because if you are buying in any market the safest place to set your stop loss is the next or properly looked into support level price that you will need to set your stop loss and you take profit will likely be the next resistance and so it applies also in the other way round for a trade that you are selling.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

MZK is a jewel in the rough MZK is a jewel in the rough MZK is a jewel in the rough MZK's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      497 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by midhib     
      Hello all fellow traders, currently i trade according to short trend. I want to know that is it necessary to plot support and resistance area all the time in my trading hours? at present i am not using any support and resistance area. i am trading just with trend and fractal analysis with different indicators.
      Yes of-course we needs all the time support and resistance level in forex for better trading because these levels gives us idea for buying or selling any currency because if we have a support level and price is bouncing from support than if we buy there then it is better for us and if the market is bouncing towards down from a resistance level that time sell trade is profitable for us and it will be profitable for us only that time when we knows the resistance and support levels.

Reply to thread
    Page 7 of 7 ... 2 5 6 7