to get StartUp Bonus
from InstaForex
No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Thread: 66028876-gold and eur/usd fibonanci,pivot point,candlestick and chart pattern trading

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I just can't quit pips!
    I am:

seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    989 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,035 Times in 463 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default 66028876-gold and eur/usd fibonanci,pivot point,candlestick and chart pattern trading

Hello, i am not a stranger on this forum so i am known with my usual trading style which i will be using again hopefully to win again.

---------- Post added at 02:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:36 AM ----------

Account number-66028876
    Investor password-lbpcal09
    server-instaforex-contest.com

Final trading statement for our members' learning purpose:

Name: FireShot Screen Capture #120 - 'Statement_ 66028876 - seadoffx' - _D__MT5 Sections - mod job_Sep.png Views: 376 Size: 72.6 KB

to view bigger picture:
    1. open the above picture in new tab,
    2. click to zoom the picture
    Last edited by PhantomTrader79; 03-10-2013 at 11:20 AM.

2. 7 users say Thank You to seadoffx for this useful post.

deathstar (27-08-2013), Humza (29-08-2013), MT5 bozZdeviL (27-08-2013), NikitaBelle (28-08-2013), PhantomTrader79 (28-08-2013), shahzad (28-08-2013), Toxic (08-09-2013)

3. #2 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Zombie
    I am:

fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    426 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,409 Times in 561 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    We are in a same team. Have to fight together. Be a sniper , hide yourself & shoot down one by one !
    ahoy !Winner

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to fahids For This Useful Post:

seadoffx (29-08-2013)

5. #3 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    11119 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    34 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,462 Times in 7,486 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hello Seadoffx...wow a gold trader in the team...interesting...!!!
    Gold is hard to trade...but I trust your skill...hope you will do fine in this contest...
    to help the team champion wins...!!! Let's give our best...!!! Goodluck!!!
    Am still hibernating, will wake up one day, all depends on fate. Hope to see you all-soon! Miss you all friends!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to NikitaBelle For This Useful Post:

seadoffx (29-08-2013)

7. #4 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I am:

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    4328 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,060 Times in 8,516 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 15
    Quote Originally Posted by seadoffx     
    Hello, i am not a stranger on this forum so i am known with my usual trading style which i will be using again hopefully to win again.

---------- Post added at 02:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:36 AM ----------

Account number-66028876
    Wow...

It's great to be in the same team with you seadoffx. It's been a long time

Nice to have a gold trader in the team.

I'm sure you'll bring interesting things into this contest

8. The Following User Says Thank You to PhantomTrader79 For This Useful Post:

seadoffx (29-08-2013)

9. #5 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I just can't quit pips!
    I am:

seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    989 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fahids     
    We are in a same team. Have to fight together. Be a sniper , hide yourself & shoot down one by one !
    ahoy !Winner
    Yeah bro. Trading is like fighting a war every moves should be calculated strategies to win. Sometimes we may even need to sacrifice a battle to win the war.

---------- Post added at 02:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by NikitaBelle     
    Hello Seadoffx...wow a gold trader in the team...interesting...!!!
    Gold is hard to trade...but I trust your skill...hope you will do fine in this contest...
    to help the team champion wins...!!! Let's give our best...!!! Goodluck!!!
    Thanks Niki, its going to be our combined effort to win this contest which i'm sure we're going to win. I know you're also a good and experienced trader. And your skills is gonna also help us a long way

---------- Post added at 02:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:55 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by PhAnToMtRaDeR79     
    Wow...

Hey brother, its been a while! That is true i have been away for a very long time. Hopefully we will combine our effort to win this contest and show truly that we're the champion of the world

---------- Post added at 03:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by PhAnToMtRaDeR79     
    Wow...

Hey brother, its been a while! That is true i have been away for a very long time. Hopefully we will combine our effort to win this contest and show truly that we're the champion of the world

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

10. #6 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I just can't quit pips!
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    989 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    A week more for the contest to begin. Wish myself and all of us good luck. Its time to show the world we're truly the Champion of the market

11. #7 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    User
    I am:

Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1394 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,678 Times in 5,602 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Good luck seadoffx for the contest.

I hope we all will make our team win.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Toxic For This Useful Post:

free_onlinecash (10-09-2013)

13. #8 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I just can't quit pips!
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    989 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxic     
    Good luck seadoffx for the contest.

I hope we all will make our team win.
    Hello greatest Moderator. Wish you goodluck too

14. #9 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:

free_onlinecash is a name known to all free_onlinecash is a name known to all free_onlinecash is a name known to all free_onlinecash is a name known to all free_onlinecash is a name known to all free_onlinecash is a name known to all free_onlinecash's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    805 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by seadoffx     

Account number-66028876
    hi bro .. nice to be in our champion team..just be carful with trading GOLD .. wish you good luck
    ***** AKBAR

15. The Following User Says Thank You to free_onlinecash For This Useful Post:

seadoffx (17-09-2013)

16. #10 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    User
    I am:

Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1394 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,678 Times in 5,602 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    You haven't started trading yet after the end of the first week! This is just a reminder that you have 2 weeks left for trading!

17. 2 users say Thank You to Toxic for this useful post.

free_onlinecash (15-09-2013), seadoffx (17-09-2013)

Page 1 of 2 1 2