Page 1 of 2 1 2

Thread: 66029815 - Support and Resistance Levels Trading Strategies

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:

MOKTOP has a spectacular aura about MOKTOP has a spectacular aura about MOKTOP has a spectacular aura about MOKTOP's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    129 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default 66029815 - Support and Resistance Levels Trading Strategies

HELLO EVERY ONE

THIS IS MY THREAD WITH THE SIMPLEST STRATEGY I FELLOW BASED ON Support

and Resistance Levels ON MAJOR PAIRS

WILL DO MY BEST TO HELP MY GROUP BECAUSE
    WEEEEEE ARE THE CHOMPIONS ( the song )

Account number : 66029815
    Investor PASS WORD :baajxy93

GOOD LUCK EVERY ONE
    Last edited by deathstar; 27-08-2013 at 05:51 PM. Reason: font size reduced

2. 8 users say Thank You to MOKTOP for this useful post.

deathstar (28-08-2013), free_onlinecash (02-09-2013), Humza (29-08-2013), Kalex (03-09-2013), MT5 bozZdeviL (28-08-2013), NikitaBelle (28-08-2013), PhantomTrader79 (28-08-2013), shahzad (28-08-2013)

3. #2 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    11119 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    34 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,425 Times in 7,483 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hello MOKTOP.....!!!
    Just drop by to say goodluck on your trades...!!!
    Finally we belong on the same team...hehehe
    Let's trade side by side to help our team win...!!!
    Goodluck...!!!
    Am still hibernating, will wake up one day, all depends on fate. Hope to see you all-soon! Miss you all friends!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to NikitaBelle For This Useful Post:

MOKTOP (29-08-2013)

5. #3 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I am:

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    4328 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 37,958 Times in 8,514 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 15
    Another veteran trader in our forum.

It's great to see you in the team MOKTOP!

I also love S/R so I will definitely keep a close eye on your thread

Let's go forward mate!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to PhantomTrader79 For This Useful Post:

MOKTOP (30-08-2013)

7. #4 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:

MOKTOP has a spectacular aura about MOKTOP has a spectacular aura about MOKTOP has a spectacular aura about MOKTOP's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    129 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by NikitaBelle     
    Hello MOKTOP.....!!!
    Just drop by to say goodluck on your trades...!!!
    Finally we belong on the same team...hehehe
    Let's trade side by side to help our team win...!!!
    Goodluck...!!!
    Thanks Nikita am looking forward to trad with you ^^ will see what's coming out of this alliance 3

---------- Post added at 08:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by PhAnToMtRaDeR79     
    Another veteran trader in our forum.

It's great to see you in the team MOKTOP!

I also love S/R so I will definitely keep a close eye on your thread

Let's go forward mate!
    Hallo mate it's been a long time ... with you on our side am sure we will be kings not just champions ^^

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

8. #5 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:

free_onlinecash is a name known to all free_onlinecash is a name known to all free_onlinecash is a name known to all free_onlinecash is a name known to all free_onlinecash is a name known to all free_onlinecash is a name known to all free_onlinecash's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    805 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    hey MOKTOP good to see you here between the champions team .. you were champion once and sure you have the skills to make again .. i wish you good luck with your simple trading stratgy
    ***** AKBAR

9. The Following User Says Thank You to free_onlinecash For This Useful Post:

MOKTOP (03-09-2013)

10. #6 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    129 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    OK
    starting this journey
    with a sell order on usd/jpy at 99.66 tp 99.16
    http://www.mql5.com/en/charts/739413...staforex-group

---------- Post added at 11:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 AM ----------

two more sell position on
    usd/chf at 93.80 tp 93.47 no SL
    usd/cad at 1.0390 tp 1.0363 no SL

the two position shows break of support on my chart

---------- Post added at 05:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 AM ----------

all position closed had a near miss with take profit so I had to close manually
    total profit 1000$

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

11. 2 users say Thank You to MOKTOP for this useful post.

dzin4aans (09-09-2013), free_onlinecash (09-09-2013)

12. #7 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Zombie
    I am:

fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    426 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,402 Times in 561 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Wow you got a nice profit at first day .
    I wish you good luck friend

13. The Following User Says Thank You to fahids For This Useful Post:

MOKTOP (09-09-2013)

14. #8 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    129 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fahids     
    Wow you got a nice profit at first day .
    I wish you good luck friend
    thank you mat but not like you you dominate the market today lol
    keep the good work you are the leader ^^

15. #9 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:

free_onlinecash is a name known to all free_onlinecash is a name known to all free_onlinecash is a name known to all free_onlinecash is a name known to all free_onlinecash is a name known to all free_onlinecash is a name known to all free_onlinecash's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    805 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by MOKTOP     
    OK
    starting this journey
    with a sell order on usd/jpy at 99.66 tp 99.16
    http://www.mql5.com/en/charts/739413...staforex-group

---------- Post added at 11:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 AM ----------

two more sell position on
    usd/chf at 93.80 tp 93.47 no SL
    usd/cad at 1.0390 tp 1.0363 no SL

the two position shows break of support on my chart

---------- Post added at 05:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 AM ----------

all position closed had a near miss with take profit so I had to close manually
    total profit 1000$
    well done bro .. i can see good strat with good profit ..
    keep the performance like this ... viva champions
    ***** AKBAR

16. The Following User Says Thank You to free_onlinecash For This Useful Post:

MOKTOP (10-09-2013)

17. #10 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    129 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by free_onlinecash     
    well done bro .. i can see good strat with good profit ..
    keep the performance like this ... viva champions
    THANK YOU .. I am looking for you to lead us also

---------- Post added at 08:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 AM ----------

today first position opned is on GPB/USD
    sell from 1.5702 target 1.5632
    the pair broke this resistance yesterday and I think as it didn't stay up 1.5715 on daily ...it will retest 1.5632 as a support

---------- Post added at 08:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 AM ----------

OK .. second one on EUR/USD
    sell from 1.3267 target not sure will let float but will set target as 1.3191
    there are a very strong resistance on daily at 1.3280 that made the pair go dawn
    and I predict the pair to go more dawn .. the point 1.3240 is critical if it breaks even on H1 .. will see more and more falling till 1.3190
    good luck ^^

Page 1 of 2 1 2