• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Page 1 of 2 1 2

Thread: 66030029 /opyjyk85 Harmonice waves/ MM Lines

1. #1 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Lonely

shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      2577 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 10,093 Times in 2,357 Posts

Default 66030029 /opyjyk85 Harmonice waves/ MM Lines

Investor Password: opyjyk85

Strategy: As usual i will follow the strategies Harmonic waves and Murry math lines that is my major power, timely scalping will also be part of my trading techniques.

Instruments: EUR/JPY, GBP/JPY, EUR/USD, GBP/USD etc.

Power Instrument: EUR/JPY that is my darling pair.

I will try my best to become the most effective member of REST OF THE WORLD TEAM.

2. The following 14 users say Thank You to shahzad for this useful post.

bidyut (09-05-2013), bigearners (09-08-2013), deathstar (08-28-2013), forexianz (09-05-2013), Humza (08-29-2013), ilyas_ili (08-28-2013), kissshore (09-07-2013), MT5 bozZdeviL (08-31-2013), Mummyz (08-28-2013), National Guard (08-30-2013), Passionate Pisces (08-30-2013), PhantomTrader79 (08-28-2013), systematicfx (09-07-2013), Toxic (09-08-2013)

3. #2 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      11119 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      34 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 27,348 Times in 7,473 Posts

Hello Mod...whoaa...even if you are not on the champion team I am sure you will always be a champion...!!! I wont be surprise if the rest is falling down and you will remain standing in the end....You have the power to bring your team to glory...Goodluck!!!
      Am still hibernating, will wake up one day, all depends on fate. Hope to see you all-soon! Miss you all friends!

4. The following 4 users say Thank You to NikitaBelle for this useful post.

akiraolivia (09-05-2013), bidyut (09-05-2013), forexianz (09-05-2013), shahzad (08-31-2013)

5. #3 Collapse Post
      I am:
      Cool

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      4328 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 37,392 Times in 8,502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shahzad     

Strategy: As usual i will follow the strategies Harmonic waves and Murry math lines that is my major power, timely scalping will also be part of my trading techniques.

I will try my best to become the most effective member of REST OF THE WORLD TEAM.
      You're definitely one trader that people must fear in this forum seeing your previous contest performance. Surely this team is much more scarier with you in it.

It's gonna be interesting to learn from your trading once again my comrade

I hope the other members will also watch this thread closely like I will

6. The following 3 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

akiraolivia (09-05-2013), bidyut (09-05-2013), shahzad (08-31-2013)

7. #4 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Innocent

ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      926 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      80 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,666 Times in 874 Posts

i join trading and forum 3 months ago: and that time i saw shahzad at the top in a contest i also contact with him, but now i gonna learn from him and my both eyes will be on you shahzad good luck buddy and i am happy that you are on our side.

8. The following 3 users say Thank You to ilyas_ili for this useful post.

akiraolivia (09-05-2013), bidyut (09-05-2013), shahzad (08-31-2013)

9. #5 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Lonely

shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      2577 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 10,093 Times in 2,357 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NikitaBelle     
      Hello Mod...whoaa...even if you are not on the champion team I am sure you will always be a champion...!!! I wont be surprise if the rest is falling down and you will remain standing in the end....You have the power to bring your team to glory...Goodluck!!!
      Thanks belle, i will try my best to keep my record fine, however there a lot of champions in opposite side, Toxic, Bozz, and phantomtrader all are really great traders and beating all of them is not so simple and easy, however i will try my best to support my team.

Quote Originally Posted by PhAnToMtRaDeR79     
      You're definitely one trader that people must fear in this forum seeing your previous contest performance. Surely this team is much more scarier with you in it.

It's gonna be interesting to learn from your trading once again my comrade

I hope the other members will also watch this thread closely like I will
      Thanks mate, winning or loosing is the separate matter but i will try to make the contest much interesting. In previous contest i went out of my way in the last day that caused my loss, this time i will not repeat such kind of mistake.
      Quote Originally Posted by ilyas_ili     
      i join trading and forum 3 months ago: and that time i saw shahzad at the top in a contest i also contact with him, but now i gonna learn from him and my both eyes will be on you shahzad good luck buddy and i am happy that you are on our side.
      Thanks dear, lets see what happens this time, i am waiting for 9th of this month to start this amazing war.

10. The following 4 users say Thank You to shahzad for this useful post.

akiraolivia (09-05-2013), bidyut (09-05-2013), ilyas_ili (08-31-2013), PhantomTrader79 (09-04-2013)

11. #6 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Asleep

fxaiden is a splendid one to behold fxaiden is a splendid one to behold fxaiden is a splendid one to behold fxaiden is a splendid one to behold fxaiden is a splendid one to behold fxaiden is a splendid one to behold fxaiden is a splendid one to behold fxaiden's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      955 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Haha ha..We got a great Trader in our side....Let's Rock and roll
      Give A thank if you appreciate it

12. The following 3 users say Thank You to fxaiden for this useful post.

akiraolivia (09-05-2013), bidyut (09-05-2013), shahzad (09-03-2013)

13. #7 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Amused

midhib will become famous soon enough midhib will become famous soon enough midhib's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      51 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I am a young member of this forum. I have seen that everyone is respecting u as moderator and expert trader. I also give salute to u. Ur Strategy is quite unfamiliar to me. I will try to find out ur strategy and hope i will learn a new things. I believe as far we have trader like u, the rest of the world is stronger than the champions. There are also other experienced trader. Hope i can give also some kind of support.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to midhib For This Useful Post:

bidyut (09-05-2013)

15. #8 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Chatty

systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      3290 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      12 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,872 Times in 699 Posts

Hmmmm... You are one trader with great skills. the Race contest only slipped of you but we all know your abilities no doubt. i know you are back to make up for that.

i will closely watch your performance. i wish you all the best
      IF YOU WANT TO LAST LONG IN THE MARKET THEN APPLY THIS SIMPLE METHOD

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?86700-The-Splitting-lot-size-Method-of-Trading

16. The Following User Says Thank You to systematicfx For This Useful Post:

bidyut (09-07-2013)

17. #9 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      1952 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      412 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,101 Times in 2,112 Posts

You're one of our champion in "Rest of the world team". I'm really glad that I'm in your team and will be able to see your trades very closely. I hope your presence will give us more strength along with your profitable trades. Our team is capable of competing champions team because of you. This competition will be going to be very exciting and competitive because of you. Looking forward for your trading style. Best of luck and hope to get good inspiration from your trades!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to bidyut For This Useful Post:

systematicfx (09-07-2013)

19. #10 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

rika my is on a distinguished road rika my's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      481 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

dear mod ...
      tournament has come again, and now we are in a team, the chances of this for us to win in the team .. and never again repeat the mistakes of the past...

20. The Following User Says Thank You to rika my For This Useful Post:

shahzad (09-08-2013)

Page 1 of 2 1 2