1. #11 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

irfanraza4545 is an unknown quantity at this point irfanraza4545's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Good Forexer and a trader is the most important for the new comers in the market you can started the forex by getting the guide line from them, so be aware from them whenever you have to put the trade on sell/buy.. get the guide line from all of ur seniors

2. #12 Collapse Post
      User
      I am:
      Asleep

Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1394 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 25,490 Times in 5,585 Posts

I just came here to wish good luck to one of the most aggressive traders of this team

Really looking forward to your performance mate

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Toxic For This Useful Post:

shahzad (09-08-2013)

4. #13 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Lonely

shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2577 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 10,091 Times in 2,355 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rika my     
      dear mod ...
      tournament has come again, and now we are in a team, the chances of this for us to win in the team .. and never again repeat the mistakes of the past...
      Well come mate, I am expecting the same aggressive trading from you again. But never apply big lots if you have to apply martingale calculations. It was the major reason for your fall in previous contest. Wish you good luck and hope you will earn a handsome percentage of profit on the first day,
      Quote Originally Posted by Toxic     
      I just came here to wish good luck to one of the most aggressive traders of this team

Really looking forward to your performance mate
      Thanks brother, i will try my best to show my full powers, However i am not trading in the first day of the contest, because i will not be home tomorrow but i will set some pending orders. .

5. The Following User Says Thank You to shahzad For This Useful Post:

Toxic (09-08-2013)

6. #14 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Cheerful

bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1625 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,858 Times in 2,036 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shahzad     

Investor Password: opyjyk85

Strategy: As usual i will follow the strategies Harmonic waves and Murry math lines that is my major power, timely scalping will also be part of my trading techniques.

Instruments: EUR/JPY, GBP/JPY, EUR/USD, GBP/USD etc.

Power Instrument: EUR/JPY that is my darling pair.

I will try my best to become the most effective member of REST OF THE WORLD TEAM.
      Hi my mentor, I am very happy to see that you are again part of contest team with same Harmonic pattern and MM lines. Even, I had also practice hard with these indicators for our favorite EUR/JPY pair and myself going to try hands into contest with same indicators.
      Even, I wish that you and me are part of same team but unfortunately we are into rival team but hope for healthy competition.

Good luck for contest and hope, you will repeat masterpiece performance into contest this time too.
      Keep learning to reach the success

Million Dollar Journal

7. The Following User Says Thank You to bigearners For This Useful Post:

shahzad (09-09-2013)

8. #15 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Lonely

shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2577 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I am late to place my orders, though i tested the waters late night and placed two orders, My first order was a scalping order that was closed in profit soon, details are bellow.

Order No. 806198556 Pair EUR/JPY sell on 132.12 lots 50 closed in profit on 132.06

My Second order is

Order No. 806200836 Pair EUR/JPY Buy on 132.05 lots 300

9. The following 2 users say Thank You to shahzad for this useful post.

fahids (09-09-2013), ilyas_ili (09-09-2013)

10. #16 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      423 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,375 Times in 548 Posts

I am late to place my orders, though i tested the waters late night and placed two orders, My first order was a scalping order that was closed in profit soon, details are bellow.

Order No. 806198556 Pair EUR/JPY sell on 132.12 lots 50 closed in profit on 132.06

My Second order is

Hi, Shahzad just came to say hi to you, I was thinking about your strategy , isn't it slow for the contest? anyway good luck to your scalping

300 lot? mmm..Big one!

11. The following 2 users say Thank You to fahids for this useful post.

Mummyz (09-10-2013), shahzad (09-09-2013)

12. #17 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Lonely

Accumulated bonus
      2577 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fahids     
      Hi, Shahzad just came to say hi to you, I was thinking about your strategy , isn't it slow for the contest? anyway good luck to your scalping

300 lot? mmm..Big one!
      Ohhhh yep it is too high but i was testing the waters in calm market, i could not trade today and have regrets because my pair moved 80% according to my analysis and expectations.

I left my order with more aggressive style now................................. , I am in a hurry so trade with controlled lots guys, don,t rush.
      Order closed in profit,

Will trade from morning after viewing clear direction of the trend.
      Last edited by shahzad; 09-10-2013 at 12:11 AM.

13. The following 2 users say Thank You to shahzad for this useful post.

dzin4aans (09-10-2013), Mummyz (09-10-2013)

14. #18 Collapse Post
      User
      I am:
      Asleep

Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1394 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 25,490 Times in 5,585 Posts

Your equity is too low to trade anymore.

Thread Closed!

Page 2 of 2 1 2