Page 1 of 2 1 2

Thread: 66030268- Scalping with EU and GU,using Stochastic and RSI indicator

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    11119 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    34 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,425 Times in 7,483 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default 66030268- Scalping with EU and GU,using Stochastic and RSI indicator

Log-in: 66030268
    Investor Pass: lhfhyz47

Well, am inspired to join this new demo contest again because this one exciting opportunity to trade with the "champions..."lol. I will not let this opportunity passes by with out me on board...hehehe Nothing special with my trading and I still feel am every inch a newbie. Hoping that I wont MC my account too soon...lol

I choose Stochastic and RSI because I been trading with them since day one. They are simple indicators but if you can learn how to use them effectively they can be a profit earner. Just don't let bad habits gets in the way of your trading which I always do,hahaha...

Let the party begins...Go...Go...team Champions ...!!!
    Am still hibernating, will wake up one day, all depends on fate. Hope to see you all-soon! Miss you all friends!

2. 16 users say Thank You to NikitaBelle for this useful post.

bidyut (12-09-2013), bigearners (16-09-2013), deathstar (28-08-2013), dzin4aans (01-09-2013), fahids (28-08-2013), free_onlinecash (02-09-2013), Humza (29-08-2013), Kalex (29-08-2013), kissshore (02-09-2013), MOKTOP (01-09-2013), MT5 bozZdeviL (28-08-2013), Passionate Pisces (30-08-2013), PhantomTrader79 (28-08-2013), seadoffx (30-08-2013), shahzad (28-08-2013), Toxic (08-09-2013)

3. #2 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Zombie
    I am:

fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    426 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,402 Times in 561 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I will follow your thread to see and learn how effectively can use both of that indicator. I have tried to understand this two indicator several time but it seems me to very complex. Yet I can not use it properly . Hope I will learn something this time from you.
    anyway we are in a same team! lock & load your gun lady..we are going to a war zone! . Good luck

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. #3 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    12993 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    4 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,133 Times in 6,919 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 5
    Quote Originally Posted by NikitaBelle     
    Log-in: 66030268
    Investor Pass: lhfhyz47

Well, am inspired to join this new demo contest again because this one exciting opportunity to trade with the "champions..."lol. I will not let this opportunity passes by with out me on board...hehehe Nothing special with my trading and I still feel am every inch a newbie. Hoping that I wont MC my account too soon...lol

I choose Stochastic and RSI because I been trading with them since day one. They are simple indicators but if you can learn how to use them effectively they can be a profit earner. Just don't let bad habits gets in the way of your trading which I always do,hahaha...

Let the party begins...Go...Go...team Champions ...!!!
    Good to see that you are using two simple but powerful indicators ...it will be a great time to have a trader like you ...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

5. #4 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I am:

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    4328 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 37,958 Times in 8,514 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 15
    Another long standing and honorable member in this team.

Great to be in the same team with you Nikita

You're definitely one of the strongest female traders in our forum. Let's unite our effort!

6. #5 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    caught pokemons
    34 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fahids     
    I will follow your thread to see and learn how effectively can use both of that indicator. I have tried to understand this two indicator several time but it seems me to very complex. Yet I can not use it properly . Hope I will learn something this time from you.
    anyway we are in a same team! lock & load your gun lady..we are going to a war zone! . Good luck
    Hello there Fahids...lol. Yeah...they are two of my favorite indicators...not perfect though...lol...I don't really rely on them 100%...lol...another exciting contest...and we are on the same team...that's awesome!!!...am not a good trader but when I join a contest I become inspired to do my best....hope I can help the team with profits not loses,lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalex     
    Good to see that you are using two simple but powerful indicators ...it will be a great time to have a trader like you ...
    Thanks in dropping by Kalex...glad to have you in team champion...you have not started your thread yet...what are you waiting for? Let's do it...lol...!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by PhAnToMtRaDeR79     
    Another long standing and honorable member in this team.

Great to be in the same team with you Nikita

You're definitely one of the strongest female traders in our forum. Let's unite our effort!
    Hey Mod...my friend...were still here in Mt5...hehehe. It's been a long time...nah...am not the strongest...maybe am the lousiest trader around...lol. Glad we are on the same team finally...at last...lol. Hope we can trade well...you and me and the rest of the team...Goodluck to all of us...!!! I am sure your angel will help you win this time...
    Am still hibernating, will wake up one day, all depends on fate. Hope to see you all-soon! Miss you all friends!

7. #6 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:

seven_razor will become famous soon enough seven_razor will become famous soon enough seven_razor's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1085 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Thanks for the email Nikitabelle about this contest. So the contest will be start at September 9, 2013 isn't it? I don't know I will participate the contest or not since I'm busy to trade with my real account now.

If I join this contest then it because of you..
    Good luck for you

8. #7 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I just can't quit pips!
    I am:

seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    989 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 463 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hey Nikita. Like in the season movie "nikita" she never goes down, never surrender, always calculative with nice fighting skills. Trust you'll be our forex Nikita here. Lolz.
    Hmmm. Stoch and RSI, they're very powerful indicators which i used at the very beginning of my trading career. I used it on the 15min and 30min and 1hr time frame then. Mostly take profit 20pips and seriously they worked wonders for me. You make me have those nostalgic feelings of the early days of forex

9. #8 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:

MOKTOP has a spectacular aura about MOKTOP has a spectacular aura about MOKTOP has a spectacular aura about MOKTOP's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    129 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    hey Nikita .. just making an appearance in your thread lol .. and stop calling your self an newbie .. because this will make you the most experienced newbie in the world
    hhh .. and am looking to have this title for me ^^

10. #9 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2452 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,376 Times in 1,260 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Aha the queen of scalper is here and it will be great to see your action when the contest is begin sis. Good luck and brings more pips for the champion team.
    My blog : http://blog.mt5.com/topman/
    FROM ZERO TO HERO
    :luvmt5:IF YOU THINK YOU CAN, YOU CAN:mt5rocks:

11. #10 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    caught pokemons
    34 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by seven_razor     
    Thanks for the email Nikitabelle about this contest. So the contest will be start at September 9, 2013 isn't it? I don't know I will participate the contest or not since I'm busy to trade with my real account now.

If I join this contest then it because of you..
    Good luck for you
    Hi there Razor...lol...I want you to join because you are a skilled trader and you never margin call an account before and you are always on the champion side through the years...It would be a waste if this contest will go on with out you...lol. I trust you will bring good profits to our team...please do,ok?...thanks for joining...!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by seadoffx     
    Hey Nikita. Like in the season movie "nikita" she never goes down, never surrender, always calculative with nice fighting skills. Trust you'll be our forex Nikita here. Lolz.
    Hmmm. Stoch and RSI, they're very powerful indicators which i used at the very beginning of my trading career. I used it on the 15min and 30min and 1hr time frame then. Mostly take profit 20pips and seriously they worked wonders for me. You make me have those nostalgic feelings of the early days of forex
    See...am still a newbie because am still using your newbie indicator,lol...Thanks for dropping by...my fighting skills is not really good...but I will try not to MC my contest account this time...Goodluck to you as well!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by MOKTOP     
    hey Nikita .. just making an appearance in your thread lol .. and stop calling your self an newbie .. because this will make you the most experienced newbie in the world
    hhh .. and am looking to have this title for me ^^
    Moktop dear...lol..experienced newbie trader...I may be trading for more than two years but am still confused as ever on how this market really works...You can have the title...I will be honored to hand it to you anytime because you are deserving than I do..lol
    Quote Originally Posted by topman     
    Aha the queen of scalper is here and it will be great to see your action when the contest is begin sis. Good luck and brings more pips for the champion team.
    Topman dear...thanks for dropping by...am always excited in the beginning of the contest...but am getting stress when the contest begins because am afraid I might MC...my contest account too soon...lol. Am not the queen of scalper...lol ...just a wannabie who can not make it right...lol

12. The Following User Says Thank You to NikitaBelle For This Useful Post:

MOKTOP (01-09-2013)

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Subscribed to this Thread : 1

Open