• Sick
  • Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw

Thread: 66030284 /// oaxyhf02 my strategy is blind.

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Angry

baba0 will become famous soon enough baba0 will become famous soon enough baba0's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1108 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default 66030284 /// oaxyhf02 my strategy is blind.

Login 66030284
      Server InstaForex-Contest.com
      Investor oaxyhf02

strategy parabolic sar,rsi and last S/R

in market act like a gambler and i will see this in contest that what can i do here among the Champions my handsome heart give me a signal of contest winning i do not fear from this monster market i will fight

love forex market will love you and can make you handsome and reach you very high like k2 mountain

2. The following 6 users say Thank You to baba0 for this useful post.

bidyut (09-05-2013), Black Mamba (09-05-2013), Humza (08-29-2013), National Guard (08-30-2013), PhantomTrader79 (08-28-2013), shahzad (08-28-2013)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      11119 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      34 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 27,166 Times in 7,467 Posts

Hello dear...
      Wow...you join the contest...that is good...!!!
      I know you are a skilled trader...I know you will do your best...!!!
      Goodluck...!!! Hope you can help your team to win...!!!
      Am still hibernating, will wake up one day, all depends on fate. Hope to see you all-soon! Miss you all friends!

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to NikitaBelle for this useful post.

baba0 (09-02-2013), bidyut (09-05-2013)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Angry

baba0 will become famous soon enough baba0 will become famous soon enough baba0's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1108 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

NikitaBelle i can win but if you give me support by praying in the end of every hour. pray for me 24hours thanks that you weak up my hope and my confident

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Angry

Accumulated bonus
      1108 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

my all dear handsome rest of world traders now i start my first trade with the name of ALLAH PAK i sell the gbp jpy and i think that if any one heart give them signal to follow me then open trade and sell them

---------- Post added at 11:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 AM ----------

hi my all handsome rest of the world team i am really sorry that i leave your team because i open trades and suddenly my window was corrupt by this badness i lose in this contest i am very very sorry that i can not show my performance

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Lonely

shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2577 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 10,088 Times in 2,355 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by baba0     
      hi my all handsome rest of the world team i am really sorry that i leave your team because i open trades and suddenly my window was corrupt by this badness i lose in this contest i am very very sorry that i can not show my performance
      Try to recover your self if you still have few dollars, i am sure you will be able to recover your initial deposit soon. Don't give up hope dear.

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to shahzad for this useful post.

baba0 (09-15-2013), Mummyz (09-10-2013)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Busy

hwaleed has much to be proud of hwaleed has much to be proud of hwaleed has much to be proud of hwaleed has much to be proud of hwaleed has much to be proud of hwaleed has much to be proud of hwaleed has much to be proud of hwaleed has much to be proud of hwaleed has much to be proud of hwaleed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      882 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,115 Times in 401 Posts

Feel sadness after see your account have blown up you should not sell GBP/USD with high lot. Btw great effort you put at the start i hope second chances will present in next week so good luck.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to hwaleed For This Useful Post:

baba0 (09-15-2013)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Angry

Accumulated bonus
      1108 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hwaleed     
      Feel sadness after see your account have blown up you should not sell GBP/USD with high lot. Btw great effort you put at the start i hope second chances will present in next week so good luck.
      dear i am playing always with huge lots but the problem is that when i open my trade then suddenly my window was corrupt and then i lose my money of contest when i install window and its all drivers it is very sad for me dear mate

---------- Post added at 03:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:01 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by shahzad     
      Try to recover your self if you still have few dollars, i am sure you will be able to recover your initial deposit soon. Don't give up hope dear.
      dear mate thanks for advice if i try to recover my loss then i can not make posts for the next month and for me it is very necessary that i make bonus money for trading without bonus i can not trade in real market for making good profits

User
      I am:
      Asleep

Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1394 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 25,471 Times in 5,583 Posts

Your final equity is 215.92$.

Thread Closed!