Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Thread: 66033395 -- Trade using PIvots, Trend Channels and Fractals an any pair

1. #21 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:

free_onlinecash is a name known to all free_onlinecash is a name known to all free_onlinecash is a name known to all free_onlinecash is a name known to all free_onlinecash is a name known to all free_onlinecash is a name known to all free_onlinecash's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    805 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    well done bro .. i can see you are active trader ... many orders opened in the fiist contest day .. hope you close it all with profits
    good luck
    ***** AKBAR

2. #22 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:

acushnir is a jewel in the rough acushnir is a jewel in the rough acushnir is a jewel in the rough acushnir's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    117 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    An update of my old and new open positions:

Name: eurjpym30_002.png Views: 451 Size: 107.5 KB

Not good enough, but I hope it will change soon.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. #23 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:

acushnir is a jewel in the rough acushnir is a jewel in the rough acushnir is a jewel in the rough acushnir's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    117 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hi Mates!!

Today was a very busy working day to me.
    Just time to put some pending orders and wait for better conditions.

Here a brief of mu account status:

Name: gbpjpym30_001.png Views: 437 Size: 117.5 KB

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. #24 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3075 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,085 Times in 2,048 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Just be little careful mate not making profit wont harm us too much but losing definitely will.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Humza For This Useful Post:

acushnir (12-09-2013)

6. #25 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    117 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hi mates!!
    Not too much by now.
    Just an update of my opened positions here:

Name: nzdusdm30_002.png Views: 436 Size: 117.3 KB

7. #26 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    117 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    And here a detail of my closed trades up to now:

Name: nzdusdm30_003.png Views: 440 Size: 116.5 KB

Good luck for all!!

8. #27 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    117 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    An update of open orders:

Name: gbpjpym30_002.png Views: 445 Size: 118.4 KB

And last closed positions:

Name: gbpjpym30_003.png Views: 431 Size: 130.8 KB

9. #28 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    117 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    With the big gap of today's starting, I've opened some new orders waiting for recovering profits.:

Name: usdchfm30_001.png Views: 443 Size: 120.7 KB

And an update of my closed orders too:

Name: usdchfm30_002.png Views: 448 Size: 127.6 KB

10. #29 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    117 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    An updated status of my open trades:

Name: gbpjpym30_004.png Views: 442 Size: 126.0 KB

And of my closed trades too:

Name: gbpjpym30_005.png Views: 436 Size: 128.7 KB

11. #30 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    117 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I sorry mates, but the rally of today has devastated my possibilities.
    I suppose my account has blown now.
    I hope somebody has survived.
    Good luck for who win.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Subscribed to this Thread : 1

Open