Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Thread: 66033939 - Candle light dinner with EURJPY / GBPJPY

1. #11 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Zombie
    I am:

fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    426 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,402 Times in 561 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Haha nice thread name Aviz , how is going your trade?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #12 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

kerandafx has a reputation beyond repute kerandafx has a reputation beyond repute kerandafx has a reputation beyond repute kerandafx has a reputation beyond repute kerandafx has a reputation beyond repute kerandafx has a reputation beyond repute kerandafx has a reputation beyond repute kerandafx has a reputation beyond repute kerandafx has a reputation beyond repute kerandafx has a reputation beyond repute kerandafx has a reputation beyond repute kerandafx's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    6036 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    1 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,197 Times in 1,046 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hello mate
    How about your account? Have you opened an order in EURJPY?
    Well, about your buy position in EURUSD, will you hold it for long time?
    I am the most handsome people in the world

3. #13 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:

free_onlinecash is a name known to all free_onlinecash is a name known to all free_onlinecash is a name known to all free_onlinecash is a name known to all free_onlinecash is a name known to all free_onlinecash is a name known to all free_onlinecash's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    805 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    good to see your good start bro ... i can see your opened orders gaining profits

good luck to you in your upcoming trades... our team count on good traders like you
    ***** AKBAR

4. #14 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Administrator
    I am:

Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 37,164 Times in 7,966 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fahids     
    Haha nice thread name Aviz , how is going your trade?
    thanks, trades are fine till now

Quote Originally Posted by kerandafx     
    Hello mate
    How about your account? Have you opened an order in EURJPY?
    Well, about your buy position in EURUSD, will you hold it for long time?
    na bro it depends on condition i have to check every candle to enter and exit thats why i use h4 time frame to manage it easily.. till now dont get any conformation on eurjpy or gbpjpy .. but there are more to come for sell such as
    eurusd, gbpusd, audusd, nzdusd
    but i will enter after full conformation no matter if my order goes wrong i still have much more in my account to enter again for next entry level.. like martingale method
    Quote Originally Posted by free_onlinecash     
    good to see your good start bro ... i can see your opened orders gaining profits

good luck to you in your upcoming trades... our team count on good traders like you

thanks..

just a little contribution to my team hope i can do more good INSHAH*****.

Spoiler Spoiler:

closed all order.. waiting for some good entry point.. get ready ..

5. #15 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Administrator
    I am:

Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz's Avatar
    Thanks
    OPEN 6 ORDERS WITH LOT 1
    Sell eurusd tp almost 100 pips last lower low.

Ref:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

6. #16 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Administrator
    I am:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Aviz     
    OPEN 6 ORDERS WITH LOT 1
    Sell eurusd tp almost 100 pips last lower low.

Ref:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:
    just enter to early

why i dont follow my rulesssssssssssssss

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Aviz For This Useful Post:

free_onlinecash (10-09-2013)

8. #17 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:

free_onlinecash is a name known to all free_onlinecash is a name known to all free_onlinecash is a name known to all free_onlinecash is a name known to all free_onlinecash is a name known to all free_onlinecash is a name known to all free_onlinecash's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    805 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Aviz     
    just enter to early

why i dont follow my rulesssssssssssssss

it is ok bro .. anyway you have positive achievement .. i hope these trades you opened can close in profit also
    ***** AKBAR

9. #18 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Administrator
    I am:

Thanks
    just open n other order on USDCHF long with lot 5

Details

Spoiler Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by free_onlinecash     
    it is ok bro .. anyway you have positive achievement .. i hope these trades you opened can close in profit also
    yea i hope to but i have to take more and more risk as im far away from others.. i have to take some more risk

NZDUSD sell lot 5

Spoiler Spoiler:
    Last edited by Aviz; 11-09-2013 at 07:15 AM.

10. #19 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Administrator
    I am:

Thanks
    Sell usdjpy lot 5

Spoiler Spoiler:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

11. #20 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Administrator
    I am:

Thanks
    sorry guys i have lots of trading opportunity to enter short in both eujpy and gbjpy (btw im short on my live account ).. as i was willing to trade in these pairs.. after long i got opportunity to enter.. but as my trades are already open so i decided not to enter .. and dont take extra risk.. just ill close my floating trades and then.. ill trade with more lots..
    till then have fun

close USDJPY lot 4.. leaving 1 lot behind and set my sl on entry point.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Subscribed to this Thread : 2

Open