from InstaForex
No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Page 20 of 20 ... 15 18 19 20

Thread: Champions discussion zone

1. #191 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

ampm will become famous soon enough ampm's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    21 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    1 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    thanks for your advice. I had closed some positions. I knew chimasky maybe had blow his account on Tues,just worried about ROW team will catch up.So I tried to make more profit to help our team win.

Today if I got some profit with buy USD/JPY,EUR/JPY,I will stop trading.Good luck for our team

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. 2 users say Thank You to ampm for this useful post.

bigearners (27-09-2013), PhantomTrader79 (27-09-2013)

3. #192 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I just can't quit pips!
    I am:

seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    989 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,035 Times in 463 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ampm     
    thanks for your advice. I had closed some positions. I knew chimasky maybe had blow his account on Tues,just worried about ROW team will catch up.So I tried to make more profit to help our team win.

Today if I got some profit with buy USD/JPY,EUR/JPY,I will stop trading.Good luck for our team
    Alright brother, you've really helped us by making so much profit such that chimasky loss cannot affect us. Thanks for that.
    You're really a very great trader full of confidence and trade with great precision. Please after the contest can you create a thread where you can explain your strategy very well as your current contest thread does not give very detailed explanation.i'll really love to know about your strategy so i can make more profit with it on my life account

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. #193 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I am:

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    4328 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,060 Times in 8,516 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 15

wise decision. Thanks, your balance will surely help our team to win the contest (unlike mine as of now )

5. The Following User Says Thank You to PhantomTrader79 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

6. #194 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I just can't quit pips!
    I am:

seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    989 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,035 Times in 463 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    its been such a wonderful contest. i hope many people will benefit from my strategy of trading. thanks to mt5 forum and instaforex for this opportunity. thanks to all my fellow champions for the good fight we fought together and thanks to the ROW team for giving us such as great challenge. thanks to all mt5 forum moderators and how noble administrator

7. #195 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Resident
    I am:

bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1625 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,892 Times in 2,042 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Quote Originally Posted by seadoffx     
    its been such a wonderful contest. i hope many people will benefit from my strategy of trading. thanks to mt5 forum and instaforex for this opportunity. thanks to all my fellow champions for the good fight we fought together and thanks to the ROW team for giving us such as great challenge. thanks to all mt5 forum moderators and how noble administrator
    Great work by you people to make our team into winning position into this contest. I will appreciate you guys hard work as well as other fellow contestant.
    If everything goes fine, our team will announce as winner tomorrow. Congrats!! guys.
    Sad to see chimasky bro, recently blown away this week but still our team in strong condition.
    Keep learning to reach the success

Million Dollar Journal

8. #196 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2452 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,381 Times in 1,260 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bigearners     
    Great work by you people to make our team into winning position into this contest. I will appreciate you guys hard work as well as other fellow contestant.
    If everything goes fine, our team will announce as winner tomorrow. Congrats!! guys.
    Sad to see chimasky bro, recently blown away this week but still our team in strong condition.
    Yes bro, i am also happy to see our team win this contest although i can't receive the prize because blown out the account. However we need to appreciate and respect RoW teams especially to the team's members who fight till the end of contest. On my view, both teams are the winner already and lets celebrate for the most exciting contest. Hope there will be next exciting contest again.
    My blog : http://blog.mt5.com/topman/
    FROM ZERO TO HERO
    :luvmt5:IF YOU THINK YOU CAN, YOU CAN:mt5rocks:

9. The Following User Says Thank You to topman For This Useful Post:

abokarma (28-09-2013)

10. #197 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Administrator
    I am:

Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 37,175 Times in 7,969 Posts
    seriously i enjoy this contest very much .. its like we are playing game team game CS hehehe any way i will wait for the next team contest thanks guys for trading safe and your great efforts ..

11. 4 users say Thank You to Aviz for this useful post.

forexianz (28-09-2013), Humza (29-09-2013), PhantomTrader79 (30-09-2013), topman (28-09-2013)

12. #198 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    6178 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,196 Times in 4,476 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Aviz     
    seriously i enjoy this contest very much .. its like we are playing game team game CS hehehe any way i will wait for the next team contest thanks guys for trading safe and your great efforts ..
    May I know when the contest will be held ?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to forexianz For This Useful Post:

Bao Long (28-09-2013)

14. #199 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Administrator
    I am:

Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 37,175 Times in 7,969 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by forexianz     
    May I know when the contest will be held ?

it's a secret
    heheheh kidding
    Only our Admin knows

thanks admin for this great contestttt :mt5rocks:

15. 4 users say Thank You to Aviz for this useful post.

bidyut (28-09-2013), dzin4aans (28-09-2013), forexianz (28-09-2013), Humza (29-09-2013)

16. #200 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    User
    I am:

Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1394 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,677 Times in 5,602 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Thread Closed as the contest is now officially over!

17. 3 users say Thank You to Toxic for this useful post.

Aviz (29-09-2013), Humza (29-09-2013), PhantomTrader79 (30-09-2013)

Page 20 of 20 ... 15 18 19 20

Subscribed to this Thread : 5