• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Page 1 of 35 1 2 3 6 ...

Thread: Rest of the World (ROW) team's discussion zone

1. #1 Collapse Post
      User
      I am:
      Asleep

Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      1394 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 25,517 Times in 5,588 Posts

Default Rest of the World (ROW) team's discussion zone

Hello all Rest of the world (ROW) team members.

I am creating this thread on request of Phantomtrader79 and MOKTOP for all the rest of the world team members to discuss their strategies here. They can also make a collaborative plan if they want and can give advises to their fellow traders.

Good luck to the Rest of the World team for the contest!
      Last edited by shahzad; 09-05-2013 at 09:09 PM. Reason: editing title of ROW team

2. #2 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Busy

hwaleed has much to be proud of hwaleed has much to be proud of hwaleed has much to be proud of hwaleed has much to be proud of hwaleed has much to be proud of hwaleed has much to be proud of hwaleed has much to be proud of hwaleed has much to be proud of hwaleed has much to be proud of hwaleed's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      882 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,116 Times in 401 Posts

Thankyou Toxic bro for this thread i'm anxiously waiting for this contest this will be very good and memorable. After contest starting i will trade based upon analysis,news and in the countries economies point of view. Best wishes for everyone who have participated.Best of luck.

3. The following 6 users say Thank You to hwaleed for this useful post.

bidyut (09-04-2013), dzin4aans (08-31-2013), forexianz (09-05-2013), Humza (09-01-2013), shahzad (08-31-2013), Toxic (08-30-2013)

4. #3 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

jatinder is a jewel in the rough jatinder is a jewel in the rough jatinder is a jewel in the rough jatinder's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      1627 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

hey guys, our first priority should be to survive our account throughout the contests so so not take risks which can blow your account in no time and keep a larger amount of pips as a backup. I hope we win this contest together.

5. The following 7 users say Thank You to jatinder for this useful post.

bidyut (09-04-2013), bigearners (08-31-2013), forexianz (09-05-2013), Humza (09-01-2013), Mummyz (08-31-2013), Ontor Atta (08-31-2013), shahzad (08-31-2013)

6. #4 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Innocent

ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      926 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      80 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,664 Times in 874 Posts

Here is the thing: Can any one tell that is there any restriction regarding pairs we use for trading, cause I like to scalp in CL or i use to follow Gold too, hope these things are available in this tournament.
      I'm not RANDOM you just can't think as FAST as me

7. The following 4 users say Thank You to ilyas_ili for this useful post.

bidyut (09-04-2013), forexianz (09-05-2013), Humza (09-01-2013), shahzad (08-31-2013)

8. #5 Collapse Post
      User
      I am:
      Asleep

Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      1394 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ilyas_ili     
      Here is the thing: Can any one tell that is there any restriction regarding pairs we use for trading, cause I like to scalp in CL or i use to follow Gold too, hope these things are available in this tournament.
      No restriction like that Just make sure you mention all of your trades in your contest thread along with the reasons for opening and closing of those trades and any other thing related to them

9. The following 8 users say Thank You to Toxic for this useful post.

bidyut (09-04-2013), Black Mamba (08-31-2013), dzin4aans (08-31-2013), forexianz (09-05-2013), Humza (09-01-2013), ilyas_ili (08-31-2013), Passionate Pisces (09-05-2013), shahzad (08-31-2013)

10. #6 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      In_Love

Ontor Atta will become famous soon enough Ontor Atta will become famous soon enough Ontor Atta's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      368 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Toxic     
      No restriction like that Just make sure you mention all of your trades in your contest thread along with the reasons for opening and closing of those trades and any other thing related to them
      bro is it essential to post every time on my threads about the reason behind open and close trade and if i doing mistake to post every time then what will happened.
      Success is not only a word its an achievement.
      InstaForex Bangla Forum

11. The following 3 users say Thank You to Ontor Atta for this useful post.

bidyut (09-04-2013), Humza (09-01-2013), shahzad (08-31-2013)

12. #7 Collapse Post
      User
      I am:
      Asleep

Accrued Payments
      1394 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ontor Atta     
      bro is it essential to post every time on my threads about the reason behind open and close trade and if i doing mistake to post every time then what will happened.
      You need to report all of your trades. Its better you do it along with trading. But if its difficult for you, you can also report all of your trades at the end of the day or every second day.

You have to report your trades because if you don't, there might be a problem at the end of the contest. So its better that you try to report all of your trades. In case you miss one or two mistake, its okay but try your level best to report all of them

13. The following 8 users say Thank You to Toxic for this useful post.

bidyut (09-04-2013), Black Mamba (08-31-2013), forexianz (09-05-2013), Humza (09-01-2013), Mindgames (09-09-2013), National Guard (08-31-2013), Ontor Atta (08-31-2013), Passionate Pisces (09-05-2013)

14. #8 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Cheerful

bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      1625 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,867 Times in 2,036 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jatinder     
      hey guys, our first priority should be to survive our account throughout the contests so so not take risks which can blow your account in no time and keep a larger amount of pips as a backup. I hope we win this contest together.
      Yeah bro, Survive till end of the contest is really important for every contestant and for their teams too as their is no second chance into the contest. For blowing away your account also effect team overall performance.
      Anyway, good luck for "Rest of the world" team.
      Keep learning to reach the success

Million Dollar Journal

15. The following 6 users say Thank You to bigearners for this useful post.

bidyut (09-04-2013), dzin4aans (08-31-2013), forexianz (09-05-2013), Humza (09-01-2013), National Guard (08-31-2013), shahzad (08-31-2013)

16. #9 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Lonely

shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      2577 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 10,093 Times in 2,357 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Toxic     
      Hello all Rest of the world team members.

I am creating this thread on request of Phantomtrader79 and MOKTOP for all the rest of the world team members to discuss their strategies here. They can also make a collaborative plan if they want and can give advises to their fellow traders.

Good luck to the Rest of the World team for the contest!
      Thanks for opening this thread mate, it will be helpful for the team to discuss their plan to win this game.

My first advise and suggestion to all my team members is not to trade like demo account, take it serious and just respond on real opportunities. So the policy of wait should be followed by every member, Keep in mind every team member will get something if team wins.

Note: Every Rest of the World Team member should invite other traders of mt5 forum to participate in this contest till 8th of September, so that our time may have more depth

17. The following 11 users say Thank You to shahzad for this useful post.

bidyut (09-04-2013), Black Mamba (08-31-2013), dzin4aans (08-31-2013), forexianz (09-05-2013), Humza (09-01-2013), ilyas_ili (08-31-2013), Mummyz (09-02-2013), National Guard (08-31-2013), Ontor Atta (08-31-2013), Passionate Pisces (09-05-2013), Toxic (08-31-2013)

18. #10 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Twisted

National Guard is a splendid one to behold National Guard is a splendid one to behold National Guard is a splendid one to behold National Guard is a splendid one to behold National Guard is a splendid one to behold National Guard is a splendid one to behold National Guard's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      574 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Thanks Sir Shahzad for suggestion and I agree with you, if we trade it like demo account then we will be facing MCs very quickly. I think we should strictly use SL in our trades and should be patient and try to find best entry point.
      New contest from MT5. Prove your skills and get bonus prizes for Coming Christmas and New year.
      Contest Rules https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...Sled-Race-quot

19. The following 6 users say Thank You to National Guard for this useful post.

bidyut (09-04-2013), Black Mamba (08-31-2013), forexianz (09-05-2013), Humza (09-01-2013), ilyas_ili (08-31-2013), shahzad (08-31-2013)

Page 1 of 35 1 2 3 6 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 3