• Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Page 2 of 35 1 2 3 4 7 ...

Thread: Rest of the World (ROW) team's discussion zone

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Crappy

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3444 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      9 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,952 Times in 5,196 Posts

Hi all guys and girls in rest of the world team I am going to participate too, as usual with strong analysis but I hope this time with strong results too My thread will come up later next week.
      It will be fun to monitor whats gonna happen because honestly, I can't predict outcome, because champions in other team have awaken and they are 19 against 23 at the moment in our team.
      However, one thing is clear, we should avoid margin calls but we need that money coming into our team too.
      I reviewed our team and I can tell you guys that we are very strong too as there are many good traders who can cash in 500% profit or even more and hopefully others who are not known so well will be our stars and will get many pips

2. The following 10 users say Thank You to dzin4aans for this useful post.

bidyut (09-04-2013), Black Mamba (08-31-2013), ednei1 (08-31-2013), forexianz (09-05-2013), Humza (09-01-2013), Mummyz (09-02-2013), National Guard (08-31-2013), Passionate Pisces (09-05-2013), shahzad (08-31-2013), Toxic (08-31-2013)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Lonely

shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2577 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 10,087 Times in 2,355 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by National Guard     
      Thanks Sir Shahzad for suggestion and I agree with you, if we trade it like demo account then we will be facing MCs very quickly. I think we should strictly use SL in our trades and should be patient and try to find best entry point.
      Thanks dear, your idea if fine but i do not like to use stop loss while trading with big lots, with bis lots we have only the option of heading if any position go against you. Every member should use his own way to tackle with bad trades, but should have the idea that you can successfully deal with hedging or not, if not stop loss is the better choice.

However we have to avoid margin calls, because if you are not getting good signal one day you can do much better on next day if you will avoid to wipe the account.
      Quote Originally Posted by dzin4aans     
      Hi all guys and girls in rest of the world team I am going to participate too, as usual with strong analysis but I hope this time with strong results too My thread will come up later next week.
      It will be fun to monitor whats gonna happen because honestly, I can't predict outcome, because champions in other team have awaken and they are 19 against 23 at the moment in our team.
      However, one thing is clear, we should avoid margin calls but we need that money coming into our team too.
      I reviewed our team and I can tell you guys that we are very strong too as there are many good traders who can cash in 500% profit or even more and hopefully others who are not known so well will be our stars and will get many pips
      Great mate, you are well come in the team, hope you will be more productive this time, my full support with you and with all my team.
      Last edited by shahzad; 08-31-2013 at 07:37 PM.

4. The following 7 users say Thank You to shahzad for this useful post.

bidyut (09-04-2013), Black Mamba (08-31-2013), dzin4aans (08-31-2013), forexianz (09-05-2013), Humza (09-01-2013), National Guard (08-31-2013), Toxic (08-31-2013)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Twisted

National Guard is a splendid one to behold National Guard is a splendid one to behold National Guard is a splendid one to behold National Guard is a splendid one to behold National Guard is a splendid one to behold National Guard is a splendid one to behold National Guard's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      574 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Sir dzin4aans, I didn't know that you were in our team. Our team's only hope was Sir Shahzad but now we will be more dangerous after your Entry. I hope you don't change your mind
      New contest from MT5. Prove your skills and get bonus prizes for Coming Christmas and New year.
      Contest Rules https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...Sled-Race-quot

6. The following 8 users say Thank You to National Guard for this useful post.

akiraolivia (08-31-2013), bidyut (09-04-2013), Black Mamba (08-31-2013), dzin4aans (08-31-2013), Humza (09-01-2013), PhantomTrader79 (09-01-2013), shahzad (08-31-2013), Toxic (08-31-2013)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Crappy

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3444 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      9 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,952 Times in 5,196 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by National Guard     
      Sir dzin4aans, I didn't know that you were in our team. Our team's only hope was Sir Shahzad but now we will be more dangerous after your Entry. I hope you don't change your mind
      Oh do not worry about our power, there are some very strong traders, like Humza, index1php, akiraolivia, Shahzad no doubt, and others which were in last contest too I am not so dangerous as it might seem as my results were not promising, but maybe I can help with my analysis and strategy others to improve results
      I won't change my mind, I love these contests, its so much fun to take part, especially when you know you are competing against the best

8. The following 7 users say Thank You to dzin4aans for this useful post.

bidyut (09-04-2013), Black Mamba (08-31-2013), forexianz (09-05-2013), Humza (09-01-2013), National Guard (08-31-2013), Passionate Pisces (09-05-2013), shahzad (08-31-2013)

Banned
      I am:
      Sleepy

akiraolivia is a splendid one to behold akiraolivia is a splendid one to behold akiraolivia is a splendid one to behold akiraolivia is a splendid one to behold akiraolivia is a splendid one to behold akiraolivia is a splendid one to behold akiraolivia is a splendid one to behold akiraolivia's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1094 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Oh do not worry about our power, there are some very strong traders, like Humza, index1php, akiraolivia, Shahzad no doubt, and others which were in last contest too I am not so dangerous as it might seem as my results were not promising, but maybe I can help with my analysis and strategy others to improve results
      I won't change my mind, I love these contests, its so much fun to take part, especially when you know you are competing against the best
      wow, i'am surprised and feel pleasure you said my name as a strong trader even i got MC twice in last contest
      thanks mate, it make my motivation rise to can survive in this contest. but seriously, my main target this time is not to win the contest because i think it will hard to win with many tough opponent in champions team. i just hope i can end this contest with profit result.
      btw are you in champions team mate? because i have a feeling a familiar member like you usually have ever win a trading contest and should be in champions team

10. The following 6 users say Thank You to akiraolivia for this useful post.

bidyut (09-04-2013), dzin4aans (09-01-2013), forexianz (09-05-2013), Humza (09-01-2013), National Guard (08-31-2013), shahzad (08-31-2013)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Lonely

shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2577 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 10,087 Times in 2,355 Posts

I am not so dangerous as it might seem as my results were not promising, but maybe I can help with my analysis and strategy others to improve results
      Cool customers like you will be the true back boon of our team, and i am proud to have a team member like you in our team mate, Aggressive traders will act like front line and you will play the role of deference for our team.
      Quote Originally Posted by akiraolivia     
      i think it will hard to win with many tough opponent in champions team.
      You will become champ of champions if our team wins ,we have to take the challenge so don,t take any pressure man, just trade with mind not with heart we will give them tough time.

12. The following 7 users say Thank You to shahzad for this useful post.

akiraolivia (08-31-2013), bidyut (09-04-2013), Black Mamba (08-31-2013), dzin4aans (09-01-2013), forexianz (09-05-2013), Humza (09-01-2013), National Guard (09-01-2013)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Tired

Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3390 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,222 Times in 1,172 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hwaleed     
      Thankyou Toxic bro for this thread i'm anxiously waiting for this contest this will be very good and memorable. After contest starting i will trade based upon analysis,news and in the countries economies point of view. Best wishes for everyone who have participated.Best of luck.
      Yea and me too we will together give tough time to the champs , and show them what we really are , they must be underestimating all of us and considering us underdogs but this would go into our advantage there is part of me telling me that we would cross the line first .. and win this contest YAHOOOOOOOOOO... !

14. The following 7 users say Thank You to Black Mamba for this useful post.

bidyut (09-04-2013), dzin4aans (09-01-2013), forexianz (09-05-2013), Humza (09-01-2013), National Guard (08-31-2013), shahzad (09-01-2013), Toxic (08-31-2013)

User
      I am:
      Asleep

Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1394 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 25,467 Times in 5,583 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Black Mamba     
      there is part of me telling me that we would cross the line first .. and win this contest YAHOOOOOOOOOO... !
      Its 1:10 am here in Pak and its better you dream after sleeping Sorry bro, just kidding to have some fun hahaha No offence

Good luck anyways I hope for a very good competition

16. The following 8 users say Thank You to Toxic for this useful post.

bidyut (09-04-2013), Black Mamba (08-31-2013), dzin4aans (09-01-2013), forexianz (09-05-2013), Humza (09-01-2013), National Guard (09-01-2013), Passionate Pisces (09-05-2013), shahzad (09-01-2013)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Tired

Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3390 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,222 Times in 1,172 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Toxic     
      Its 1:10 am here in Pak and its better you dream after sleeping Sorry bro, just kidding to have some fun hahaha No offence

Good luck anyways I hope for a very good competition
      yea that's what i want some kind of competition , And i know you are probably the toughest of the champ group but our hopes are alive and kicking First we would chase the rest of your group members than at the end would chase you .. kidding too
      Last edited by Black Mamba; 08-31-2013 at 11:23 PM.

18. The following 8 users say Thank You to Black Mamba for this useful post.

baba0 (09-06-2013), bidyut (09-04-2013), dzin4aans (09-01-2013), forexianz (09-05-2013), Humza (09-01-2013), National Guard (09-01-2013), shahzad (09-01-2013), Toxic (09-01-2013)

Banned
      I am:
      Sleepy

akiraolivia is a splendid one to behold akiraolivia is a splendid one to behold akiraolivia is a splendid one to behold akiraolivia is a splendid one to behold akiraolivia is a splendid one to behold akiraolivia is a splendid one to behold akiraolivia is a splendid one to behold akiraolivia's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1094 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shahzad     
      You will become champ of champions if our team wins ,we have to take the challenge so don,t take any pressure man, just trade with mind not with heart we will give them tough time.
      i almost forgot, you are in rest of world team, then i guess we will have advantage here as you still in our side. hope you can trade extremely again and make a fast big profit like the past forex races contest and make the opponent team become fear and increase their risk in trading

20. The following 5 users say Thank You to akiraolivia for this useful post.

bidyut (09-04-2013), dzin4aans (09-01-2013), forexianz (09-05-2013), Humza (09-01-2013), shahzad (09-01-2013)

Page 2 of 35 1 2 3 4 7 ...