• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Thread: How to change meta trader time zone?

Banned
      I am:
      Inspired

mmi_shuvo will become famous soon enough mmi_shuvo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      640 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I don't have any idea. i think its not possible. you can't change your time in meta trader platform. you should adjust with it in your local time. So you need to do this. Thank You so much.

Banned
      I am:
      Daring

skidrow will become famous soon enough skidrow's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      894 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The meta trader time zone is fixed and we have to adopt the time zone that the brokers give to us. The time is mainly controlled by the broker server, so we cannot control it. If you are a trader, then you must trade with the broker time no matter what is the time in your country.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

srabbani will become famous soon enough srabbani's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1255 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

well dear i am afraid to say that there isn't any option as far as myself is concerned as this time zone reflect the complete data of all products their high lows etc so you can't cahnge the option of time zone in your meta trader time zone dear

Banned
      I am:
      Happy

palashpstu has a spectacular aura about palashpstu has a spectacular aura about palashpstu has a spectacular aura about palashpstu's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2784 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

There is no way to change the time zone of meta trader. I think it is not mandatory for a trader to analysis the market. If a trader use IST time then he easily understand it. I think a trader mainly emphasize to learn forex trading that help his to success in forex.

Banned
      I am:
      Angry

impexo27 is a glorious beacon of light impexo27 is a glorious beacon of light impexo27 is a glorious beacon of light impexo27 is a glorious beacon of light impexo27 is a glorious beacon of light impexo27's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1111 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Its simple when you install meta trader on your laptop your meta trader software automatically change the time zone to your pcs time zone. So before installing it set your computers time zone to your current time zone. So don't be frustrated and tensed try to uninstall the metatrader and install it again. It might help you to get your problem solved.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

goldman will become famous soon enough goldman will become famous soon enough goldman's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2163 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

If it is the time zone, i will strongly advice that you work with the sever of the broker you are using, by that you will fix the time you are trading with the time on the trading of the server, this could be based on the sessions you want to trade it.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

shoab chow is a name known to all shoab chow is a name known to all shoab chow is a name known to all shoab chow is a name known to all shoab chow is a name known to all shoab chow is a name known to all shoab chow's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4149 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I am trading forex for many years and most of the time I used the MT4 platform to trade my forex but I did not see any thing like the time zone in MT4 , and if there is any , then there should be a place where we can change the time zone.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Fine

Abdul Wahid is a splendid one to behold Abdul Wahid is a splendid one to behold Abdul Wahid is a splendid one to behold Abdul Wahid is a splendid one to behold Abdul Wahid is a splendid one to behold Abdul Wahid is a splendid one to behold Abdul Wahid is a splendid one to behold Abdul Wahid is a splendid one to behold Abdul Wahid's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      513 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It is your very interesting question about can we change the MT4 time zone or not. We can not change the time zone of MT4 terminal. There is no option is available for this purpose. Only broker can change the time zone. Time Zone of MT4 depends on the time of server. But there is another way to change the time for our easiness. It can be done by using indicator. You can download the indicator for this purpose. Like Local Time Axis, Custom Time Axis

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Abdul Wahid For This Useful Post:

pakravian (10-05-2017)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

sheikaraf365 is on a distinguished road sheikaraf365's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      35 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i think trading terminal show only international time zone format you can not change , but you can set up another external cock and comparing it with terminal time zone you can set alarm for important event and forex news .

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

captainleo is a name known to all captainleo is a name known to all captainleo is a name known to all captainleo is a name known to all captainleo is a name known to all captainleo is a name known to all captainleo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      230 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I guess it will be impossible to change meta trader time because it using the time from company server and we can't do anything about it. I think it's not big deal because most of traders using m5, m15, and H1 time frame to trade. The only problem is only if you use H4 time frame because every company may have different server time. So sometime if you compare H4 from 1 company with another company it may show different candle because they use different server time.

Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4