• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 4 of 4 ... 2 3 4

Thread: How to change meta trader time zone?

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Chatty

sameeh is a name known to all sameeh is a name known to all sameeh is a name known to all sameeh is a name known to all sameeh is a name known to all sameeh is a name known to all sameeh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      600 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

it is not allowed to change the time zone of the meta trader because it works only when the market open according to the broker time and there is no option in meta trader that let you to change it, so you should work with the time zone of the meta trader, changing of the time zone will not change anything in the meta trader i think.

I am:
      Asleep

MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3964 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      12 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 31,696 Times in 7,565 Posts

There is no way to change the time zone on metatrader. We need to compare it manually with our time zone.
      Usually i trade with the help of custom candletime and to get valid news release i need to compare the time zone manually too.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Nyx Assassin will become famous soon enough Nyx Assassin will become famous soon enough Nyx Assassin's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Usually brokers will use GMT+0
      So we must compared it with our time zone for manual, there is no tool to change the time zone of metatrader.

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to Nyx Assassin for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

Omar Sayeed has a brilliant future Omar Sayeed has a brilliant future Omar Sayeed has a brilliant future Omar Sayeed has a brilliant future Omar Sayeed has a brilliant future Omar Sayeed has a brilliant future Omar Sayeed has a brilliant future Omar Sayeed has a brilliant future Omar Sayeed has a brilliant future Omar Sayeed has a brilliant future Omar Sayeed has a brilliant future Omar Sayeed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      960 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,817 Times in 750 Posts

It's not possible to change the time zone of Meta trader 4 software. But you can use different EA for showing your desired time zone. Search on google you will find many EA regarding this. First you need to learn how to change the time zone then you can use that EA. Many indicators show different sessions by highlighted individual section.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

kuldeep kale is on a distinguished road kuldeep kale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      45 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Is there any way to change this because i didnt found any way to change the timezone of metatrader 4 you should try different platform like various broker web portal there might be you get timezone setting

Reply to thread
    Page 4 of 4 ... 2 3 4