Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 6 ...

Thread: 66040178 - Kerandafx Freestyle Trading

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

kerandafx has a reputation beyond repute kerandafx has a reputation beyond repute kerandafx has a reputation beyond repute kerandafx has a reputation beyond repute kerandafx has a reputation beyond repute kerandafx has a reputation beyond repute kerandafx has a reputation beyond repute kerandafx has a reputation beyond repute kerandafx has a reputation beyond repute kerandafx has a reputation beyond repute kerandafx has a reputation beyond repute kerandafx's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    6036 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    1 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,197 Times in 1,046 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default 66040178 - Kerandafx Freestyle Trading

Hello all
    I take a part in this contest and I hope I can be a champion again here

Here is my account detail :
    Login 66040178
    Server InstaForex-Contest.com
    Investor password hagldg82

Well... for this contest, I don't know what specific strategy that I will use, so I decide to use a freestyle trading
    If I think there's a chance to get profit I will take the trade

I will try to do my best
    I am the most handsome people in the world

2. 3 users say Thank You to kerandafx for this useful post.

free_onlinecash (03-09-2013), MT5 bozZdeviL (03-09-2013), Toxic (08-09-2013)

3. #2 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:

free_onlinecash is a name known to all free_onlinecash is a name known to all free_onlinecash is a name known to all free_onlinecash is a name known to all free_onlinecash is a name known to all free_onlinecash is a name known to all free_onlinecash's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    805 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    hey bro .. stopped to say good luck to you .. i like your freestyle hunting trade.. this will be interesting from an ex champion like you... viva for our team
    ***** AKBAR

4. The Following User Says Thank You to free_onlinecash For This Useful Post:

kerandafx (04-09-2013)

5. #3 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

kerandafx has a reputation beyond repute kerandafx has a reputation beyond repute kerandafx has a reputation beyond repute kerandafx has a reputation beyond repute kerandafx has a reputation beyond repute kerandafx has a reputation beyond repute kerandafx has a reputation beyond repute kerandafx has a reputation beyond repute kerandafx has a reputation beyond repute kerandafx has a reputation beyond repute kerandafx has a reputation beyond repute kerandafx's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    6036 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    1 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by free_onlinecash     
    hey bro .. stopped to say good luck to you .. i like your freestyle hunting trade.. this will be interesting from an ex champion like you... viva for our team
    Yeah.. thank you
    I hope our team can be a winner
    I don't have much time for trading now, so maybe I just opening a position if I have a time. That's why I use a freestyle

6. #4 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Veteran
    I am:

Grandhis will become famous soon enough Grandhis will become famous soon enough Grandhis's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    753 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Im waiting for your signal for my entry point
    I'll stop by to visit this thread just to look for signal

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Grandhis For This Useful Post:

kerandafx (07-09-2013)

8. #5 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    6036 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    1 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandhis     
    Im waiting for your signal for my entry point
    I'll stop by to visit this thread just to look for signal
    Thank you mate
    Please give a correction too since I am still a newbie here
    That's cool we are in the same team

9. #6 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    User
    I am:

Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1394 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,604 Times in 5,600 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Came here to wish you good luck bro

I hope your marriage will have increased your trading skills You need to perform well in order to make a consistent place in your wife's heart

Good luck bro. I am counting on you

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Toxic For This Useful Post:

kerandafx (09-09-2013)

11. #7 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    6036 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    1 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxic     
    Came here to wish you good luck bro

I hope your marriage will have increased your trading skills You need to perform well in order to make a consistent place in your wife's heart

Good luck bro. I am counting on you
    Thank you mate I will do my best and give a contribution for our team
    I have feel that my marriage doesn't increase my skill but my psychology and make my emotion better

12. #8 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    6036 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    1 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    #1st order
    Sell EURJPY at 131.58
    order number : 806109856
    Lot size 10
    TP 130.08
    no SL

Reason : there's a big gap in the market opening on EURJPY. Usually after the gap happen, the market will try to close the gap. So, let's see what will happen to my order

Spoiler Spoiler:
    Name: 6115.png Views: 162 Size: 24.6 KBName: 6116.png Views: 190 Size: 2.5 KB

13. #9 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:

acushnir is a jewel in the rough acushnir is a jewel in the rough acushnir is a jewel in the rough acushnir's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    117 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kerandafx     
    #1st order
    Sell EURJPY at 131.58
    Lot size 10
    TP 130.08
    no SL

Reason : there's a big gap in the market opening on EURJPY. Usually after the gap happen, the market will try to close the gap. So, let's see what will happen to my order

Nice trade mate!
    sounds good

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

14. #10 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    6036 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    1 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kerandafx     
    #1st order
    Sell EURJPY at 131.58
    Lot size 10
    TP 130.08
    no SL

#2nd trade
    Sell EURJPY at 131.23 (add in for the first trade)
    order number 806116663
    lot size 90
    TP at 130.08
    no SL

I add my sell position with the bigger lot size than the first order. Because I see the good pin bar on H4 time frame. So, I become more sure that the seller pressure is big on EURJPY. Let's see

Spoiler Spoiler:
    Name: 6119.png Views: 130 Size: 20.6 KBName: 6120.png Views: 112 Size: 8.6 KB

Quote Originally Posted by acushnir     
    Nice trade mate!
    sounds good
    thank you

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 6 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 3