Page 7 of 7 ... 2 5 6 7

Thread: 66040178 - Kerandafx Freestyle Trading

1. #61 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Administrator
    I am:

Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 37,164 Times in 7,966 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kerandafx     
    Okay, I get a surprise when wake up in the morning, the second stop out

but I will continue trading and fight until the last CENT

2. #62 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

kerandafx has a reputation beyond repute kerandafx has a reputation beyond repute kerandafx has a reputation beyond repute kerandafx has a reputation beyond repute kerandafx has a reputation beyond repute kerandafx has a reputation beyond repute kerandafx has a reputation beyond repute kerandafx has a reputation beyond repute kerandafx has a reputation beyond repute kerandafx has a reputation beyond repute kerandafx has a reputation beyond repute kerandafx's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    6036 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    1 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,197 Times in 1,046 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Aviz     
    hmm.. don't be worry mate, I will keep fighting
    Who know I can make the current balance in to profit again? Although it will be very hard, but there's still a chance
    I am the most handsome people in the world

3. #63 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

kerandafx has a reputation beyond repute kerandafx has a reputation beyond repute kerandafx has a reputation beyond repute kerandafx has a reputation beyond repute kerandafx has a reputation beyond repute kerandafx has a reputation beyond repute kerandafx has a reputation beyond repute kerandafx has a reputation beyond repute kerandafx has a reputation beyond repute kerandafx has a reputation beyond repute kerandafx has a reputation beyond repute kerandafx's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    6036 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    1 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    8th Order
    Buy EURJPY at 132.51
    order number : 806476144
    Lot size 0.66
    TP at : 133.11
    no SL

Reason : there's a good rejection on the support level (yellow circle). So, I think the correction movement on EURJPY has been end and the up trend will continue

Spoiler Spoiler:
    Name: 6193.png Views: 182 Size: 36.4 KB

4. #64 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    6036 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    1 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kerandafx     
    8th Order
    Buy EURJPY at 132.51
    order number : 806476144
    Lot size 0.66
    TP at : 133.11
    no SL

Reason : there's a good rejection on the support level (yellow circle). So, I think the correction movement on EURJPY has been end and the up trend will continue

Spoiler Spoiler:
    Oh My God, I don't know what should I say...
    I get stop out again, for the third time

Spoiler Spoiler:
    Name: 6194.png Views: 138 Size: 21.9 KB

5. #65 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I just can't quit pips!
    I am:

Rin0 has much to be proud of Rin0 has much to be proud of Rin0 has much to be proud of Rin0 has much to be proud of Rin0 has much to be proud of Rin0 has much to be proud of Rin0 has much to be proud of Rin0 has much to be proud of Rin0 has much to be proud of Rin0's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1086 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,171 Times in 449 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Good news for me
    One of the champion have been stop out
    If like this my team still have chance to win against the champion...

---------- Post added at 08:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 PM ----------

But don give up bro...No one know what will happen if you still trying..
    Hope your success in your real trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

6. #66 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    6036 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    1 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Rin0     
    Good news for me
    One of the champion have been stop out
    If like this my team still have chance to win against the champion...

---------- Post added at 08:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 PM ----------

But don give up bro...No one know what will happen if you still trying..
    Hope your success in your real trading.
    That's hard
    I just have $1.62 in my account now
    Hope I can make a profit in the next week

7. #67 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    User
    I am:

Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1394 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,604 Times in 5,600 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Your current balance is 1.62$ and I don't think you will be able to trade any more. Sad to see you blowing up your account bro.

Thread closed!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Toxic For This Useful Post:

kerandafx (15-09-2013)

Page 7 of 7 ... 2 5 6 7

Subscribed to this Thread : 3