• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ...

Thread: 66040351-smgjhv41/ EUR/JPY - GBP/NZD- AUD/USD- NZD/USD- GBP/USD with good MM:)

1. #1 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Amused

azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2217 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      14 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 21,351 Times in 4,690 Posts

Default 66040351-smgjhv41/ EUR/JPY - GBP/NZD- AUD/USD- NZD/USD- GBP/USD with good MM:)

The pairs that I chose are very volatile and very interesting, so I'll try to make maximum profits to help my team!

I'll use primarily the fundamental analysis to make decision and of course trend, support and resistance llines+ parabolic SAR Indicator.
      Last edited by azmassi; 09-20-2013 at 01:34 PM. Reason: Adding some pairs and change in strategy

2. The following 9 users say Thank You to azmassi for this useful post.

akiraolivia (09-18-2013), bidyut (09-05-2013), forexaddict (09-13-2013), forexianz (09-07-2013), Humza (09-03-2013), hwaleed (09-04-2013), National Guard (09-04-2013), shahzad (09-04-2013), Toxic (09-08-2013)

3. #2 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Amused

midhib will become famous soon enough midhib will become famous soon enough midhib's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      51 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by azmassi     
      The pairs that I chose are very volatile and very interesting, so I'll try to make maximum profits to help my team!

I'll use only fundamental analysis to make decision
      Hey Bro, i have seen ur thread. It is quite intereting. In high volatile pairs, there are high risk. Please try to be in the game, upto the end. So that we can make a good profit all together. U should watch ur trade all the time, as volatility is more. keep rocking.

4. The following 3 users say Thank You to midhib for this useful post.

azmassi (09-08-2013), bidyut (09-07-2013), forexianz (09-13-2013)

5. #3 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Busy

hwaleed has much to be proud of hwaleed has much to be proud of hwaleed has much to be proud of hwaleed has much to be proud of hwaleed has much to be proud of hwaleed has much to be proud of hwaleed has much to be proud of hwaleed has much to be proud of hwaleed has much to be proud of hwaleed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      882 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,115 Times in 401 Posts

Very good azmassi bro same like my strategy i will also trade on major currency pairs with the help of fundamental analysis.We would share our tips and ideas with each other.Good luck

6. The following 3 users say Thank You to hwaleed for this useful post.

7. #4 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Lonely

shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2577 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 10,090 Times in 2,355 Posts

Ohhhhh well come dear, you empowered our army, i am proud to have you in our team. wish you good luck for the contest.

8. The following 3 users say Thank You to shahzad for this useful post.

9. #5 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Crappy

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3444 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      9 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 21,009 Times in 5,198 Posts

hohoh, your in our team too, great to see you here. Last time I remember you were not so lucky, something similar to me, but this time I hope you will manage your risk and results will come. Good luck bro

10. The following 5 users say Thank You to dzin4aans for this useful post.

akiraolivia (09-05-2013), azmassi (09-08-2013), bidyut (09-07-2013), forexianz (09-13-2013), shahzad (09-08-2013)

11. #6 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1952 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      412 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,071 Times in 2,112 Posts

Nice to see you azmassi. Your strategy is more clear to me and I hope you get good profit with your trades. I'm happy that our team is very strong contestants like you. EUR/JPY and GBP/NZD both are very volatile in nature. I know GBP/NZD has 12 pips spread, recently I've tried this currency pair just to get some experience. I know if we do correct analysis and apply good strategy we can get good profit from these two pairs. However, I'm more familiar with EUR/JPY which is really good. Hope to learn something from your trades. Best of luck for the contest.

12. The following 4 users say Thank You to bidyut for this useful post.

azmassi (09-08-2013), dzin4aans (09-07-2013), forexianz (09-13-2013), shahzad (09-08-2013)

13. #7 Collapse Post
      User
      I am:
      Asleep

Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1394 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 25,483 Times in 5,585 Posts

Fundamental analysis Its kinda dangerous and hard to predict for me

I am looking forward for your performance in this exciting contest Good luck bro

14. The following 3 users say Thank You to Toxic for this useful post.

azmassi (09-08-2013), forexianz (09-13-2013), shahzad (09-08-2013)

15. #8 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

nodidesign will become famous soon enough nodidesign's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      994 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think that EUR/JPY and GPB/NZD is very movement in pairs currency day by day cross currency .It is high risk to trade if you do not good money management methods and good plan and strategy in forex.

16. The following 2 users say Thank You to nodidesign for this useful post.

azmassi (09-08-2013), forexianz (09-13-2013)

17. #9 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Amused

azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2217 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      14 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by midhib     
      Hey Bro, i have seen ur thread. It is quite intereting. In high volatile pairs, there are high risk. Please try to be in the game, upto the end. So that we can make a good profit all together. U should watch ur trade all the time, as volatility is more. keep rocking.
      Don't worry bro I'll try my best to survive until the end for my team

Quote Originally Posted by hwaleed     
      Very good azmassi bro same like my strategy i will also trade on major currency pairs with the help of fundamental analysis.We would share our tips and ideas with each other.Good luck
      Sure bro; we must work as a team
      Quote Originally Posted by shahzad     
      Ohhhhh well come dear, you empowered our army, i am proud to have you in our team. wish you good luck for the contest.
      Thanx bro, I'd say the same, I'm proud and glad you're with us. Good luck
      Quote Originally Posted by dzin4aans     
      hohoh, your in our team too, great to see you here. Last time I remember you were not so lucky, something similar to me, but this time I hope you will manage your risk and results will come. Good luck bro
      Haha, yeah bro That's great we are in the same team Good luck
      Quote Originally Posted by bidyut     
      Nice to see you azmassi. Your strategy is more clear to me and I hope you get good profit with your trades. I'm happy that our team is very strong contestants like you. EUR/JPY and GBP/NZD both are very volatile in nature. I know GBP/NZD has 12 pips spread, recently I've tried this currency pair just to get some experience. I know if we do correct analysis and apply good strategy we can get good profit from these two pairs. However, I'm more familiar with EUR/JPY which is really good. Hope to learn something from your trades. Best of luck for the contest.
      We will learn from each other bro. Good luck
      Quote Originally Posted by Toxic     
      Fundamental analysis Its kinda dangerous and hard to predict for me

I am looking forward for your performance in this exciting contest Good luck bro
      I'll try to make more analysis, less trades and more profits!
      Thanx so much bro

18. The following 4 users say Thank You to azmassi for this useful post.

bidyut (09-09-2013), forexianz (09-13-2013), shahzad (09-08-2013), Toxic (09-08-2013)

19. #10 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Amused

Accumulated bonus
      2217 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      14 (What is this?)
      Thanks

I have to change technique and strategy for the moment!

First order: Sold 30 lot aud/usd at the daily resistance level 0.9314; SL= 0.94, TP= Not set.
      Spoiler Spoiler:

20. The following 5 users say Thank You to azmassi for this useful post.

bidyut (09-12-2013), dzin4aans (09-11-2013), forexianz (09-13-2013), ilyas_ili (09-11-2013), National Guard (09-11-2013)

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ...