• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Page 4 of 5 ... 2 3 4 5

Thread: 66040351-smgjhv41/ EUR/JPY - GBP/NZD- AUD/USD- NZD/USD- GBP/USD with good MM:)

1. #31 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      Sleepy

akiraolivia is a splendid one to behold akiraolivia is a splendid one to behold akiraolivia is a splendid one to behold akiraolivia is a splendid one to behold akiraolivia is a splendid one to behold akiraolivia is a splendid one to behold akiraolivia is a splendid one to behold akiraolivia's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1094 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by azmassi     
      I'm sad coz at the same time when I closed my trade in my real account at 1.6045 with 59 pips profits, in my contest account the price was still at 1.6012.
      what? we are having the same case bro , i also trade in my real account with the same order as my trading contest, i close all order in both account together but the result is really different. maybe this happen due to the server for our real account and contest account is different and also because fomc is very big news it make many trader trade and causing lag to the server it self.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to akiraolivia For This Useful Post:

azmassi (09-18-2013)

3. #32 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Happy

free_onlinecash is a name known to all free_onlinecash is a name known to all free_onlinecash is a name known to all free_onlinecash is a name known to all free_onlinecash is a name known to all free_onlinecash is a name known to all free_onlinecash's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      805 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

hey bro i can see you doing very well so far.. wish you continue and can stand to the end... and it was smart move to close the latest sell orders on the crazy GBP/USD ... good luck to you azmassi
      ALLAH AKBAR

4. The following 3 users say Thank You to free_onlinecash for this useful post.

akiraolivia (09-18-2013), azmassi (09-18-2013), dzin4aans (09-19-2013)

5. #33 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Amused

azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2217 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      14 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 21,356 Times in 4,690 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by akiraolivia     
      what? we are having the same case bro , i also trade in my real account with the same order as my trading contest, i close all order in both account together but the result is really different. maybe this happen due to the server for our real account and contest account is different and also because fomc is very big news it make many trader trade and causing lag to the server it self.
      Haha, this is great bro At least we could make some profits
      Quote Originally Posted by free_onlinecash     
      hey bro i can see you doing very well so far.. wish you continue and can stand to the end... and it was smart move to close the latest sell orders on the crazy GBP/USD ... good luck to you azmassi
      Thanx bro
      From the beginning, I'm fighting my emotions not to take high risk, but now it's time, hope this will help my team.

6. The following 3 users say Thank You to azmassi for this useful post.

akiraolivia (09-18-2013), dzin4aans (09-19-2013), forexianz (09-19-2013)

7. #34 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Crappy

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3444 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      9 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 21,033 Times in 5,198 Posts

Huh, when I saw your order on GBP/USD buy at somewhere 1.5960-70 I thought well that is one good order if there is no taper off and actually that happened, market rallied, you got some pips, but then I saw some selling orders luckily though you managed very little risk there and lost only few pips

speaking of prices, yes, there was extreme volatility, that is why my demo account stalled too, it was not moving, that happens because such volatility is kinda rare thing, the one we had yesterday Whats more, most important that you guys saw exact price in real money account, in contest account that can happen and lagg can occur, at least that does not hurt so much

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to dzin4aans for this useful post.

azmassi (09-19-2013), forexianz (09-19-2013)

9. #35 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Amused

azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2217 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      14 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dzin4aans     
      Huh, when I saw your order on GBP/USD buy at somewhere 1.5960-70 I thought well that is one good order if there is no taper off and actually that happened, market rallied, you got some pips, but then I saw some selling orders luckily though you managed very little risk there and lost only few pips
      I was waiting 1.6050 from the last week to sell gbp, and that's why I sold at this level. 1- to take advantage of the correction, 2- it was my analysis.
      I lost some pips, but it's ok, there will be other opportunities

10. The following 2 users say Thank You to azmassi for this useful post.

dzin4aans (09-19-2013), forexianz (09-19-2013)

11. #36 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Crappy

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3444 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      9 (What is this?)
      Thanks

I was waiting 1.6050 from the last week to sell gbp, and that's why I sold at this level. 1- to take advantage of the correction, 2- it was my analysis.
      I lost some pips, but it's ok, there will be other opportunities
      I see mate Well maybe market holds that 1.6050, retail sales most likely will show that Stay tuned for that, expected number is not so bright, if comes worse, finally that correction could be in tact, otherwise I would love to see GBP/USD at 1.63 once again before really getting into action and selling it ( you know how badly 1.63 turns this pair around )

12. The following 2 users say Thank You to dzin4aans for this useful post.

13. #37 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Amused

Accumulated bonus
      2217 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      14 (What is this?)
      Thanks

15th order: Sold 100 lot gbp/usd at 1.6113, closed at 1.6097 with 16 pips profits
      I closed the trade coz I don't really know which direction the course will take after this huge bullish movement Now, it's time to wait a new signal!

I see mate Well maybe market holds that 1.6050, retail sales most likely will show that Stay tuned for that, expected number is not so bright, if comes worse, finally that correction could be in tact, otherwise I would love to see GBP/USD at 1.63 once again before really getting into action and selling it ( you know how badly 1.63 turns this pair around )
      Yeah bro, I think gbp is very strong Let's see

14. The Following User Says Thank You to azmassi For This Useful Post:

forexianz (09-19-2013)

15. #38 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Crappy

Accumulated bonus
      3444 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      9 (What is this?)
      Thanks

15th order: Sold 100 lot gbp/usd at 1.6113, closed at 1.6097 with 16 pips profits
      I closed the trade coz I don't really know which direction the course will take after this huge bullish movement Now, it's time to wait a new signal!

Yeah bro, I think gbp is very strong Let's see
      very nice that sell trade, clear news setup, strong reaction, broke todays low and you got some nice profits
      From retail sales, looks like we will see GBP heading back to 1.60 bad number and GBP now will be sensitive to those, cuz you know its OVERBOUGHT everyone wants to collect some profits, they will do so when they spot that opportunity
      look for CBI number, might change something, or might just trow more fuel to that sell off

16. The following 2 users say Thank You to dzin4aans for this useful post.

17. #39 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Amused

Accumulated bonus
      2217 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      14 (What is this?)
      Thanks

very nice that sell trade, clear news setup, strong reaction, broke todays low and you got some nice profits
      From retail sales, looks like we will see GBP heading back to 1.60 bad number and GBP now will be sensitive to those, cuz you know its OVERBOUGHT everyone wants to collect some profits, they will do so when they spot that opportunity
      look for CBI number, might change something, or might just trow more fuel to that sell off
      I don't know why I sold gbp while it is clear that's bullish Technically, gbp will seek for a point to bounce and this will surely be 1.6050
      About news, I do not know if I could trade this afternoon. However, maybe I will place some pending orders

18. The following 2 users say Thank You to azmassi for this useful post.

dzin4aans (09-19-2013), forexianz (09-19-2013)

19. #40 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Crappy

Accumulated bonus
      3444 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      9 (What is this?)
      Thanks

I don't know why I sold gbp while it is clear that's bullish Technically, gbp will seek for a point to bounce and this will surely be 1.6050
      About news, I do not know if I could trade this afternoon. However, maybe I will place some pending orders
      Yeah, its bullish but you mentioned that 1.6050 for sell as it should reverse there and it did now, hard to say whether its going back there, right now definitely not cuz its really week across the board and continues to tumble lower only cbi number after 40 minutes can help it get stronger, otherwise move lower will be natural

20. The following 2 users say Thank You to dzin4aans for this useful post.

Page 4 of 5 ... 2 3 4 5