• Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw

Thread: 66040904 - synergy + TDI

1. #1 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Stresses

LJin has a spectacular aura about LJin has a spectacular aura about LJin's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      208 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Cool 66040904 - synergy + TDI

Wish me well guys. this will become my another training to become a successful trader !!

Login : 66040904
      Server: InstaForex-Contest.com
      investor password : pdepip82

will use mostly on technical analysis and pattern.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to LJin For This Useful Post:

free_onlinecash (09-03-2013)

3. #2 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Happy

free_onlinecash is a name known to all free_onlinecash is a name known to all free_onlinecash is a name known to all free_onlinecash is a name known to all free_onlinecash is a name known to all free_onlinecash is a name known to all free_onlinecash's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      805 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

welcome in our team ... i guarantee to you it will be good for you to participate in this game.. and as we all you will add to your experience.. good luck
      ALLAH AKBAR

4. #3 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Stresses

LJin has a spectacular aura about LJin has a spectacular aura about LJin's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      208 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by free_onlinecash     
      welcome in our team ... i guarantee to you it will be good for you to participate in this game.. and as we all you will add to your experience.. good luck
      thx. good luck to you too

5. #4 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Stresses

Accumulated bonus
      208 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

because my hand a bit itchy.
      i just open a trade with 20 lot on eur/usd aiming for a little ride down before going up . because i see a small retracement signal in my chart.
      open at 1.3188 S/L at 1.3215

---------- Post added at 06:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:11 PM ----------

open buy 1 lot on gold. currently trapped between the 2 line . and about to burst to either side. but i decided on buy because on 4h chart, it bounce from 200 ema and 1 day channel.
      open price at 1386.40 . s/l on 1383 .

hit on s/l

---------- Post added at 10:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 PM ----------

all hit s/l. should have stick to the plan and play with fire lol. hope for recover tomorrow

6. #5 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cheeky

MOKTOP has a spectacular aura about MOKTOP has a spectacular aura about MOKTOP has a spectacular aura about MOKTOP's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      129 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Better luck tomorrow .. don't give up still a loooooot of time

7. #6 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      423 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,375 Times in 548 Posts

I like your attitude that stick with the plan , whatever the cost. It is good because sooner or later it will give you your desire profit
      Good Luck Ljin

8. #7 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Happy

free_onlinecash is a name known to all free_onlinecash is a name known to all free_onlinecash is a name known to all free_onlinecash is a name known to all free_onlinecash is a name known to all free_onlinecash is a name known to all free_onlinecash's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      805 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

it is ok bro .. this is how it goes in forex .. the order opened and the price take the last action
      you will be fine and i wish you good luck in your upcoming trades
      ALLAH AKBAR

9. #8 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Stresses

Accumulated bonus
      208 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by free_onlinecash     
      it is ok bro .. this is how it goes in forex .. the order opened and the price take the last action
      you will be fine and i wish you good luck in your upcoming trades
      thanks

---------- Post added at 07:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 PM ----------

a lot of noise of undecided factor and follow alot of the wrong stream. many traded hit on sl. closed all of them to start anew.
      open 100 lots on long on eur/jpy for medium term at price 132.83 . because eur /jpy show on up trend now.

---------- Post added at 07:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 PM ----------

open 150 lots on short for eur/jpy for a little pips because price are in overbought area. open at 132.78 t/p 132.60 .

---------- Post added at 08:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:21 PM ----------

closed long on eur/jpy at 133.01 because its become more overbought and secure some profit first because the short still on floating loss.
      Last edited by LJin; 09-10-2013 at 02:19 PM.

10. #9 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Happy

Accumulated bonus
      805 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

seem you had big loss on eur/jpy ... but i can see you still opening trades.. i like this warrior spirit never surrender.. good luck
      ALLAH AKBAR

11. #10 Collapse Post
      User
      I am:
      Asleep

Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1394 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 25,483 Times in 5,585 Posts

Your final equity is 18.49$.

Thread Closed!