• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ...

Thread: 66040896 - Support and resistence | Price Action | Fundamentals.

1. #1 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      1952 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      412 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,101 Times in 2,112 Posts

Default 66040896 - Support and resistence | Price Action | Fundamentals.

Hi friends, There is nothing new to my strategy. But I'll try my best to add some value to my presence in our team. I'm participating not just only to win but also to get good experience.

My Account details are as follows:

Login: 66040896
      Investor: iujmej08

In Which Currency Pairs I'll Trade?

I basically trade in most of the pairs. Depends on fundamentals and good price level I would decide which pair is perfect for trading at that moment. So here I don't want to specify any particular type of currency pairs.

I'll trade mainly on major pairs which have low spreads (Eg. EU, GU, UJ etc.) I like some other pairs too which are very volatile in nature and have greater chances to give more pips aka profit. (Eg. EJ, GJ, GBP/NZD etc.)

Any Metal is there?

Gold is also in the list.

What is My Strategy?

I truly believe in support and resistance level. I would like to draw line on these levels to open trades.

Candle stick pattern with price action would definitely help me to open any trades. However I would like to wait for a good confirmation before entering to the market.

Fundamentals are very important for me. I'll always like to follow fundamentals so that I can get more out of it (I mean profit ).

My target will be small so that I can make quick profit. Sometimes I'll do scalping in high volatile market. 10 to 20 pips will be seen more in my trades.

At last I want to say that I'm very glad to be a part of this contest. I'll try my best to keep my level up. I'll not let my trades give any negative impacts on our team. Though I consider myself as a newbie. This is my first trading contest in mt5 forum.

This contest is unique in itself. Because it is more as a team contest rather than individual contest. I hope I'll get good suggestions from our team mates.

Looking forward for the contest to start soon.

Wish me luck!

2. The following 9 users say Thank You to bidyut for this useful post.

akiraolivia (09-17-2013), azmassi (09-13-2013), dzin4aans (09-05-2013), forexianz (09-13-2013), Mummyz (09-18-2013), National Guard (09-04-2013), Passionate Pisces (09-08-2013), sayapfx (09-05-2013), Toxic (09-08-2013)

3. #2 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Amused

midhib will become famous soon enough midhib will become famous soon enough midhib's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      51 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Best of luck my bro. I am seeing that u are quite experienced trader. I hope i may learn some tips from ur thread. I want to know that do u make support resistance all the time, when u r scalping? or u fixed it in the beginning of the day according to ur trend?? Do u believe on small support and resistance during small trend??

4. The following 4 users say Thank You to midhib for this useful post.

azmassi (09-13-2013), bidyut (09-04-2013), forexianz (09-13-2013), National Guard (09-04-2013)

5. #3 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      1952 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      412 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by midhib     
      Best of luck my bro. I am seeing that u are quite experienced trader. I hope i may learn some tips from ur thread. I want to know that do u make support resistance all the time, when u r scalping? or u fixed it in the beginning of the day according to ur trend?? Do u believe on small support and resistance during small trend??
      My main trades would be based on strong support and resistance only. And I'll only prefer to trade by looking at 1 hr and 4 hr charts when it comes to make decisions for opening any orders. While in scalping I'll use 5 and 15 minutes chart and trade on small opportunities. In scalping too I'll never trade against a trend which will be based on 1 hour or 4 hour charts. Along with support and resistance my strategy would be based on price action and fundamentals too which has already been mentioned in my thread title.

Your kind words definitely give me some extra motivation. I'm still learning and hope everybody would learn together with our team work. We've many good traders in our team and hope to learn something from their trades ( & threads) too.

6. The following 5 users say Thank You to bidyut for this useful post.

akiraolivia (09-17-2013), azmassi (09-13-2013), dzin4aans (09-05-2013), forexianz (09-13-2013), National Guard (09-04-2013)

7. #4 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

rainpro is on a distinguished road rainpro's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      433 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

support ,registance,price action and fundamental all are so much imnportant to make save trading.who can use this analysis they can hope good success.i suggest all to use this and make good trading.

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to rainpro for this useful post.

bidyut (09-04-2013), forexianz (09-13-2013)

9. #5 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Twisted

National Guard is a splendid one to behold National Guard is a splendid one to behold National Guard is a splendid one to behold National Guard is a splendid one to behold National Guard is a splendid one to behold National Guard is a splendid one to behold National Guard's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      574 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Nice signature brother
      New contest from MT5. Prove your skills and get bonus prizes for Coming Christmas and New year.
      Contest Rules https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...Sled-Race-quot

10. The following 3 users say Thank You to National Guard for this useful post.

bidyut (09-04-2013), dzin4aans (09-05-2013), forexianz (09-13-2013)

11. #6 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

Accrued Payments
      1952 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      412 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rainpro     
      support ,registance,price action and fundamental all are so much imnportant to make save trading.who can use this analysis they can hope good success.i suggest all to use this and make good trading.
      I too hope so. I will try my best and never try to rush for anything. I'm happy that we've many good traders in our team and I'll be able to learn from them. These strategies as I've mentioned in my thread are common. I've adopted these strategies into my tradings because these are simple but very powerful. So I'm not yet perfected but trying to become expert on these strategies. I've got good results while performing with support, resistance, price action etc. I've fond that support and resistance really works, when you look at any price levels and calculate pivot then you can easily calculate where is support and where is resistance. If you go for simpler way then you can easily mark support or resistance by looking at charts with candle stick graph. Later we'll discuss about it.

Quote Originally Posted by National Guard     
      Nice signature brother
      Ha ha okay. We've many good traders, I hope you're also one of them. Best of luck for your trades brother.

12. The following 4 users say Thank You to bidyut for this useful post.

akiraolivia (09-17-2013), azmassi (09-13-2013), dzin4aans (09-05-2013), forexianz (09-13-2013)

13. #7 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Crappy

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      3444 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      9 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 21,131 Times in 5,200 Posts

great mate, you are explaining your strategy very well, when I read your preview, I feel like I wrote it too mate Really looking forward to your performance as I am trading with similar way with support and resistance + fundamentals
      How about EUR/AUD pair for you mate? I will come up with thread regarding this pair to explain something about it, then I will let you know, maybe it can give you some good tips and who knows, maybe you might fancy that pair too

14. The following 5 users say Thank You to dzin4aans for this useful post.

akiraolivia (09-17-2013), azmassi (09-13-2013), bidyut (09-06-2013), forexianz (09-13-2013), National Guard (09-06-2013)

15. #8 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Busy

Lutfur rashed Nitol will become famous soon enough Lutfur rashed Nitol's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      895 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Support and resistance are good to find out the market's support and resistance level. But I can't set these properly. It would be better for me if anyone help me by telling, how to set these in the graph.

16. The following 3 users say Thank You to Lutfur rashed Nitol for this useful post.

bidyut (09-06-2013), forexianz (09-13-2013), National Guard (09-06-2013)

17. #9 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

Accrued Payments
      1952 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      412 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dzin4aans     
      great mate, you are explaining your strategy very well, when I read your preview, I feel like I wrote it too mate Really looking forward to your performance as I am trading with similar way with support and resistance + fundamentals
      How about EUR/AUD pair for you mate? I will come up with thread regarding this pair to explain something about it, then I will let you know, maybe it can give you some good tips and who knows, maybe you might fancy that pair too
      I'm really grateful that you've read my thread. Whatever I've mentioned as strategy is one of the best strategy but only proved to be good when I'll be able to apply it into my trades. You're most welcome to suggest me and guide me throughout the contest and after contests too. I'll always welcome you for any good suggestions at anytime. Whatever is good I'm ready to do for our team. Yeah, sure we can add this pair too in our portfolio. A good suggestion from a great person like you is more valuable for me. As I've already mentioned that I trade almost in all pairs . There are so many good pairs that we can trade well in any pair. My aim would be to collect good profit into my account by doing normal and stress free trading.

Quote Originally Posted by Lutfur rashed Nitol     
      Support and resistance are good to find out the market's support and resistance level. But I can't set these properly. It would be better for me if anyone help me by telling, how to set these in the graph.
      Yeah this is somehow tricky but not difficult to find out support and resistance. Either you can calculate it with some formulas or simply by looking at the charts movement. There is no fixed support or resistance, however when you calculate it by using pivot point you can easily find out support and resistance.

Remember support and resistance may not be exact points but a zone or area of prices. So here you need some extra effort to learn about support and resistance. You can collect daily support and resistance from any good website also. Or I'll explain it later with simple calculations. By doing simple calculations you can find out S1, S2, R1 and R2. For example: S1 = (Pivot point*2) – Highest price

18. The following 4 users say Thank You to bidyut for this useful post.

akiraolivia (09-17-2013), azmassi (09-13-2013), forexianz (09-13-2013), National Guard (09-06-2013)

19. #10 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Crappy

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      3444 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      9 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 21,131 Times in 5,200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bidyut     
      I'm really grateful that you've read my thread. Whatever I've mentioned as strategy is one of the best strategy but only proved to be good when I'll be able to apply it into my trades. You're most welcome to suggest me and guide me throughout the contest and after contests too. I'll always welcome you for any good suggestions at anytime. Whatever is good I'm ready to do for our team. Yeah, sure we can add this pair too in our portfolio. A good suggestion from a great person like you is more valuable for me. As I've already mentioned that I trade almost in all pairs . There are so many good pairs that we can trade well in any pair. My aim would be to collect good profit into my account by doing normal and stress free trading.
      Mate I appreciate your kind words I really hope that you can do well in this contest, from what you say I feel very huge motivation which is really a good thing Its great that you are so open to new things too, together we all can learn something from this tournament too and who knows, maybe that helps us in real money trading account too

20. The following 5 users say Thank You to dzin4aans for this useful post.

akiraolivia (09-17-2013), azmassi (09-13-2013), bidyut (09-06-2013), forexianz (09-13-2013), National Guard (09-06-2013)

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 1

Open