• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ...

Thread: 66040896 - Support and resistence | Price Action | Fundamentals.

1. #21 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1952 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      412 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,084 Times in 2,112 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dzin4aans     
      Thats great that you recovered losses and now its time to get some profits too I like that you trade with low risk and thinking through everything, I wish I did that But anyway, be careful, its Friday and things can get messy, but hopefully not for you, you have to collect those pips as we saw how many champs went down, ROW team has pretty big chances of coming up with something
      I'm really happy to get your good suggestions. Yeah Friday is not a great day for most of us. But today I've managed to collect few pips lately. I had no intention to trade for today but I've got good opportunity and thus traded with little risks. I'll try to maintain everything well and hope to get such kind words and support from you all the time.

Yeah that was unfortunate that you've lost. That was a big lost for us. It is great to see that you always motivating us.

---------- Post added at 07:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:25 PM ----------

My last trade for this week.

Scalping

Order: 806578369
      Type: Buy
      Size: 100
      Symbol: usdchf
      Open Price: 0.9310
      Closed Price: 0.9324 (Closed manually)

I saw a good downfall of this particular pair after the news release and maintain a steadiness at just above support level (yesterday's and today's support)

However I've seen good price action at 5 minutes chart for scalping.

---------- Post added at 07:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:25 PM ----------

USD/CHF

R1 0.9335
      R2 0.9366
      S1 0.9272
      S2 0.9240

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to bidyut for this useful post.

akiraolivia (09-17-2013), azmassi (09-13-2013), dzin4aans (09-13-2013)

3. #22 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Crappy

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3444 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      9 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 21,030 Times in 5,198 Posts

Yeah mate your welcome, keep up the good work and even Fridays won't stop you, thats great
      Yeah but no worries about me, I am confident that on next contest I will be much stronger and even more motivated to get some good pips

4. The following 3 users say Thank You to dzin4aans for this useful post.

akiraolivia (09-17-2013), azmassi (09-14-2013), bidyut (09-13-2013)

5. #23 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1952 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      412 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Here I want to show you where I did mistakes into my trades. Which really effected in my trading performance. So here goes:

1st mistake in 1st trade

Quote Originally Posted by bidyut     
      Opened Pair: Sell EUR/JPY
      Opened Price: 131.14
      Reason: It seems to be a little selling pressure on R1 level. Looking for some good profit.

LOT size: 10
      TP: 130.19
      SL: 131.64

R1 131.41
      R2 132.21
      S1 129.85
      S2 129.09
      In the above trade I opened the pair in a wrong level. If you look at support and resistance it is far from those points. I've traded by looking at price action but that was totally bad idea to do those things. Only I did a good job is to put SL so that I saved my margin for further trades. However I had got few positive pips but I didn't close the same.

2nd mistake in 2nd trade

Today's Report: 10th Sep, 2013

Currency Pair: EUR/AUD
      Type: Buy
      LOT: 10
      Opened Price: 1.4324
      SL: 1.4274
      TP: 1.4424

Reason: Finding some support at 1.4317

R1 1.4404
      R2 1.4441
      S1 1.4317
      S2 1.4267
      Do you know I've got about 20 pips in the above order but I didn't close at that time. So I think it was my biggest mistake. But I've got a very good experience in the particular pair. Believe me this was first time I've traded in the above pair. Here I had some greed and waited for long to get more profit which really effected in my trading performance. Whenever I put long term targets I always like to put SL so here I saved my account by putting SL and that is only good thing I did in the above trade.

3rd mistake in 3rd trade

Today's Report (11th Sep, 2013)[/B][/U]

Order: 806348475
      Type: bye
      Symbol: audjpy
      Price: 93.31
      Closed at 93.02

R1 94.02
      R2 94.62
      S1 92.30
      S2 91.18
      My 3rd trade was worse than expected. I took big risks and also at wrong pair and into wrong level. I was totally out of my mind and did all mistakes. It was better to wait and trade into the above order. But the actual worst thing is that I didn't close it too at few pips profit. So I think my 3rd mistake was biggest mistake too in this contest.

But now I'll try to avoid any such kind of mistakes. However I admit that Monday's market was not giving any good kind of results to many traders. So I hope my own mistakes and market conditions both are responsible for my bad trades. But it is better to accept own mistakes. So here I'm accepting my own mistakes.

If you're reading my post then I'll only suggest don't do such kind of mistakes in your trades. If you see there is no good movement then don't trade and always try to get out from bad trades as soon as possible.

Yeah mate your welcome, keep up the good work and even Fridays won't stop you, thats great
      Yeah but no worries about me, I am confident that on next contest I will be much stronger and even more motivated to get some good pips

Hi Mod Bro dzin4aans, I'm trying my best and not taking unnecessary risks at this time. I know you had done a best job and still doing your best by supporting us with great motivation. Your positive attitude gives me lots of courage and I'm also very much positive in this contest. We'll sure take participate in more contests and trying to achieve our goals all together. There is a real fun and excitement when we participate in contests and get the opportunity to share our thoughts and ideas with each other. This contest gives me lots of opportunity to interact with you which is proved to be best moments of my life. I'm very much impressed with your great words and I'll always try to get motivated from you.

6. The following 4 users say Thank You to bidyut for this useful post.

akiraolivia (09-17-2013), azmassi (09-14-2013), dzin4aans (09-14-2013), National Guard (09-17-2013)

7. #24 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Crappy

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3444 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      9 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yeah dear, I read your analysis on your mistakes, keep analyzing them that way, it will help you
      On EJ trade it was particularly the trend that made you lose some pips.
      In EUR/AUD trade it was choppy price action, market was unclear of direction and aussie was not making any move, euro was more or less flat all week with little changes in its self ( not counting dollar here) But all in all it was a good experience for you and definitely keep on practicing on that pair, it will give you some pips no doubt Like last week unemployment report gave good pips to everyone who tried news trading setup with aussie pairs

I like that you keep your stop losses tight, its good, because why lose more pips on the same trade However sometimes try to hold on to good trades and let them ride so you can cover those tight stop losses.
      I can suggest this because I usually have about 50% win ratio ( 50 out of 100 trades are winning ones including break even trades) but by keeping good money management I can get some very good profits, that is because I have a target for some trades of 70-100 pips on one single trade. When market conditions are right, like on EUR/AUD pair very often, that is superb risk reward ratio

I hope this helps, and sure mate I will try to cheer you up and motivate, its great that you are analyzing mistakes and good trades, I can learn to do the same too and it helps me too

8. The following 3 users say Thank You to dzin4aans for this useful post.

akiraolivia (09-17-2013), bidyut (09-14-2013), National Guard (09-17-2013)

9. #25 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

Accumulated bonus
      1952 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      412 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yeah dear, I read your analysis on your mistakes, keep analyzing them that way, it will help you
      On EJ trade it was particularly the trend that made you lose some pips.
      In EUR/AUD trade it was choppy price action, market was unclear of direction and aussie was not making any move, euro was more or less flat all week with little changes in its self ( not counting dollar here) But all in all it was a good experience for you and definitely keep on practicing on that pair, it will give you some pips no doubt Like last week unemployment report gave good pips to everyone who tried news trading setup with aussie pairs

I like that you keep your stop losses tight, its good, because why lose more pips on the same trade However sometimes try to hold on to good trades and let them ride so you can cover those tight stop losses.
      I can suggest this because I usually have about 50% win ratio ( 50 out of 100 trades are winning ones including break even trades) but by keeping good money management I can get some very good profits, that is because I have a target for some trades of 70-100 pips on one single trade. When market conditions are right, like on EUR/AUD pair very often, that is superb risk reward ratio

I hope this helps, and sure mate I will try to cheer you up and motivate, its great that you are analyzing mistakes and good trades, I can learn to do the same too and it helps me too

Its really nice to have such a great reply. I'm very much pleased to receive your suggestion and all advices. It'll be great for me to follow all those advices and suggestions which is given by you. Last week the market was very choppy and sometimes it was very confusing. I've tried to trade EUR/AUD at wrong time so I didn't able to get the desired result. I'm watching this particular currency pair as per your advice and hope to get some good results in coming days. I'm also analyzing other pairs which are very good to trade. I'll try to trade in low pip currency pairs which is very good for scalping.

You're right, I should go for long pip targets. Actually I did bad trades at the very beginning so I had tried to recover by doing small pip target trades. When and while there would be any good opportunity to get good number of pips I'll sure try to get good pips. It is very important for me to make my trades more profitable then only our team will be get benefited.

I'm glad that you're appreciating me. It is your kind nature which gives me so much inspiration all the time. Good day and enjoy your weekend Mod Bro!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to bidyut For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (09-15-2013)

11. #26 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

Accumulated bonus
      1952 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      412 (What is this?)
      Thanks

My 1st Week's Trading details in an Image form

Click image for larger version

Name:	1st_weeks_Report.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	87.2 KB
ID:	41369

12. The following 3 users say Thank You to bidyut for this useful post.

akiraolivia (09-17-2013), dzin4aans (09-15-2013), National Guard (09-17-2013)

13. #27 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

Accumulated bonus
      1952 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      412 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Today's Report: Sep. 16th, 2013

Scalping on 5 minutes chart.

Order: 806636121
      Type: buy
      Symbol: eurjpy
      Open Price: 132.18
      Closed Price: 132.19

R1 132.58
      R2 133.10
      S1 131.60
      S2 131.14
      I'm not entering to the market at this time. It is really very slow and flat. I'll try later during EU session.

---------- Post added at 07:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 AM ----------

Order 806680347
      Open Price: 0.9255
      S/L: N/A
      TP/T: N/A

5 minutes chart gives some uptrend moment after reaching support level i.e. 0.9245

R1 0.9330
      R2 0.9365
      S1 0.9270
      S2 0.9245

---------- Post added at 09:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:00 PM ----------

Order no. 806680347 (usdchf) closed at 0.9262

---------- Post added 09-17-2013 at 11:44 AM ---------- Previous post was 09-16-2013 at 09:18 PM ----------

Today's Report: Sep. 17th, 2013

Order 806720182
      Open Price: 132.36

---------- Post added at 12:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 AM ----------

Closed Order no. 806720182 (eur/jpy) at price 132.46

Breaking resistance level 132.42 but I want to exit and keep small profits time to time.

R1 132.42
      R2 132.73
      S1 131.73
      S2 131.35

---------- Post added at 01:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 PM ----------

Order no. 806729577 buy limit eurusd at 1.3345 (I accidentally clicked), However I've cancelled this order immediately.

14. The following 3 users say Thank You to bidyut for this useful post.

akiraolivia (09-17-2013), dzin4aans (09-16-2013), National Guard (09-17-2013)

15. #28 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Crappy

Accumulated bonus
      3444 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      9 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Well done, scalping pips after pips and every 10 pip trade gives you 1k to balance and that is really great I like how you analyze charts, if you have some more time, maybe publish how it looks on that 5min chart It could help me to understand more precisely how you easily get 10 pips

16. The following 2 users say Thank You to dzin4aans for this useful post.

akiraolivia (09-17-2013), bidyut (09-17-2013)

17. #29 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

Accumulated bonus
      1952 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      412 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Well done, scalping pips after pips and every 10 pip trade gives you 1k to balance and that is really great I like how you analyze charts, if you have some more time, maybe publish how it looks on that 5min chart It could help me to understand more precisely how you easily get 10 pips
      Yeah I'm not taking too much risks and only trading with small target pips. I'll sure upload an image later.

Order: 806742607
      Type: Sell
      Open Price: 132.36
      T/P: N/A

Reason: Downward moment started and crossed 132.42 level. Hope to get some pips.

---------- Post added at 07:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:38 PM ----------

Order: 806752020
      Type: Sell
      Price: 132.58
      T/P: N/A

---------- Post added at 09:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:12 PM ----------

Closed Order no. 806742607 (eur/jpy) at price 132.45
      Closed Order no. 806752020 (eur/jpy) at price 132.45
      From The above Orders 4 pips earned on an average.

Due to false break I didn't get desired result. However I'm in profit.

---------- Post added at 10:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 PM ----------

Order 806763469
      Type: buy
      Open Price: 0.9255

It is confirmed that 132.42 is now a support (previously it was resistance).

Bought after looking at 5 minutes chart. Uptrend momentum is building in 5 minutes.

18. The following 2 users say Thank You to bidyut for this useful post.

akiraolivia (09-17-2013), dzin4aans (09-17-2013)

19. #30 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

Accumulated bonus
      1952 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      412 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Click image for larger version

Name:	eurjpym5.png
Views:	28
Size:	22.7 KB
ID:	41436

20. The Following User Says Thank You to bidyut For This Useful Post: