Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Thread: 66041447 - Trading Majors and Yen crosses

1. #21 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    User
    I am:

Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1394 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,604 Times in 5,600 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Thanks to everyone for their wishing

For me, the contest has ended. I wish good luck to the remaining champions and I hope my team can end up as a winner

Thread Closed!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. 4 users say Thank You to Toxic for this useful post.

dzin4aans (13-09-2013), free_onlinecash (13-09-2013), kissshore (13-09-2013), PhantomTrader79 (13-09-2013)

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Subscribed to this Thread : 2