Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Thread: 66041447 - Trading Majors and Yen crosses

1. #11 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Resident
    I am:

bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1625 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,883 Times in 2,041 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxic     
    Hello ladies and gentlemen Finally I got some time to create this thread:

Login 66041447
    Server InstaForex-Contest.com
    Investor iilzjf29

At first, I want to apologize in advance to our Champions team in case they loose because of me Just kidding.

Insha ***** I will try my best to take the champions team across the line

I will be trading all major pairs including yen crosses. I will do some trades based on naked trading and some based on my old methods of analysis like Chart patterns, candlesticks, trend channels and trend lines.

Initially, I will try to keep the risk under control and at a later stage, if it was needed, I will trade madly. Let's hope for the best

Good luck to every participant
    Hi Toxic bro, you are very funny. I know very well that we are not going to loose into this contest due to you but our chances of winning are increases as part of our Champions team because you lead from front as one of the experienced, oldest member and lots of things to learn from your side.

Anyway, You are going to try naked strategy with all yen major pairs. Even, my favorite Yen pair are EUR-JPY and USD/JPy pairs, Its interesting to see that how such pair will work for you.
    good luck for contest bro.
    Keep learning to reach the success

Million Dollar Journal

2. The Following User Says Thank You to bigearners For This Useful Post:

Toxic (07-09-2013)

3. #12 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3290 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    12 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,947 Times in 733 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hmmm... i can see that the heat of this competition is getting more and more intense. with most of our Mods and even the our Super Mod in the champions' team. this is just like the european champions league and the Europa cup champions facing in a super cup.
    Lets see how it goes but i know what you are capable of doing Toxic. All the best sir
    IF YOU WANT TO LAST LONG IN THE MARKET THEN APPLY THIS SIMPLE METHOD

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?86700-The-Splitting-lot-size-Method-of-Trading

4. The Following User Says Thank You to systematicfx For This Useful Post:

Toxic (08-09-2013)

5. #13 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    User
    I am:

Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1394 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,604 Times in 5,600 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by systematicfx     
    Hmmm... i can see that the heat of this competition is getting more and more intense. with most of our Mods and even the our Super Mod in the champions' team. this is just like the european champions league and the Europa cup champions facing in a super cup.
    Lets see how it goes but i know what you are capable of doing Toxic. All the best sir
    Thanks for your wishes systematicfx.

Looking forward to see you doing some excellent trading too

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

6. 3 users say Thank You to Toxic for this useful post.

Black Mamba (11-09-2013), kissshore (08-09-2013), systematicfx (08-09-2013)

7. #14 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Zombie
    I am:

ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    926 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    80 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,692 Times in 873 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Finally Super one is in the Race too welcome buddy and Good luck for the Contest.
    I'm not RANDOM you just can't think as FAST as me

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ilyas_ili For This Useful Post:

Toxic (08-09-2013)

9. #15 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Super Hero
    I am:

kissshore is a glorious beacon of light kissshore is a glorious beacon of light kissshore is a glorious beacon of light kissshore is a glorious beacon of light kissshore is a glorious beacon of light kissshore's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    198 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Here we go, Much Awaited and talented trader is on his way to lead champions ..!

But you have another job to do while trading..! Catching Cheaters..!
    Spammers beware of Toxic Mod ..!
    Traders beware of Forex Market..!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to kissshore For This Useful Post:

Toxic (08-09-2013)

11. #16 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3075 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,085 Times in 2,048 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    One word - Unbelievable

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Humza For This Useful Post:

Toxic (10-09-2013)

13. #17 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:

free_onlinecash is a name known to all free_onlinecash is a name known to all free_onlinecash is a name known to all free_onlinecash is a name known to all free_onlinecash is a name known to all free_onlinecash is a name known to all free_onlinecash's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    805 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    GBP/JPY opened this week with a big gap about 80 pips and it was expectable that it will go down but as we all know some expectations does not meant to happen in the near future .. anyway it was good try from a great trader... i wish our team can challenge on the final title after this bad surprise of losing one of our greatest trader.. i wish you good luck in your future business bro
    ***** AKBAR

14. The Following User Says Thank You to free_onlinecash For This Useful Post:

Toxic (10-09-2013)

15. #18 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    User
    I am:

Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1394 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,604 Times in 5,600 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Just screwed it all up Really had some troubles offline and that were reflected on my trading.

Quote Originally Posted by Humza     
    One word - Unbelievable
    Yeah..

Quote Originally Posted by free_onlinecash     
    GBP/JPY opened this week with a big gap about 80 pips and it was expectable that it will go down but as we all know some expectations does not meant to happen in the near future .. anyway it was good try from a great trader... i wish our team can challenge on the final title after this bad surprise of losing one of our greatest trader.. i wish you good luck in your future business bro
    Thanks bro and sorry for messing up everything for champions I wish all other champion traders good luck.

I couldn't close my trade in good profit when it went down as I was away. Anyways, its past now. I just have one more trade running on If it goes positive, I have a recovery plan if I could. If not, then the account will be blown up completely and I will close my thread

16. 8 users say Thank You to Toxic for this useful post.

Black Mamba (11-09-2013), forexianz (10-09-2013), free_onlinecash (10-09-2013), Humza (10-09-2013), Kalex (10-09-2013), kerandafx (10-09-2013), MT5 bozZdeviL (10-09-2013), Mummyz (10-09-2013)

17. #19 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    12993 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    4 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,133 Times in 6,919 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 5
    Just screwed it all up Really had some troubles offline and that were reflected on my trading.

Yeah..

Thanks bro and sorry for messing up everything for champions I wish all other champion traders good luck.

I couldn't close my trade in good profit when it went down as I was away. Anyways, its past now. I just have one more trade running on If it goes positive, I have a recovery plan if I could. If not, then the account will be blown up completely and I will close my thread
    I know you can back up bro and bounce back for sure

Its a part of competition .Hope you can recover the loss which will be a big boost for our team

18. 2 users say Thank You to Kalex for this useful post.

Mummyz (10-09-2013), Toxic (10-09-2013)

19. #20 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

kerandafx has a reputation beyond repute kerandafx has a reputation beyond repute kerandafx has a reputation beyond repute kerandafx has a reputation beyond repute kerandafx has a reputation beyond repute kerandafx has a reputation beyond repute kerandafx has a reputation beyond repute kerandafx has a reputation beyond repute kerandafx has a reputation beyond repute kerandafx has a reputation beyond repute kerandafx has a reputation beyond repute kerandafx's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    6036 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    1 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,197 Times in 1,046 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Yeah..

Keep fighting until the end mate
    Nothing is impossible
    I also will do my best for the champion teams, so we can support each other. I hope you can recover the loss in your account
    I am the most handsome people in the world

20. 3 users say Thank You to kerandafx for this useful post.

dzin4aans (13-09-2013), Mummyz (10-09-2013), Toxic (12-09-2013)

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Subscribed to this Thread : 2