Thread: 66042336 / feepnz87 My try ..

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:

free_onlinecash is a name known to all free_onlinecash is a name known to all free_onlinecash is a name known to all free_onlinecash is a name known to all free_onlinecash is a name known to all free_onlinecash is a name known to all free_onlinecash's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    805 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default 66042336 / feepnz87 My try ..

hi every one
    this is my account infos

number : 66042336

investor : feepnz87

i will trade on trend lines and resistance and support level.. also will consider the pattern and candle stick formation in my decision

good luck all
    ***** AKBAR

2. 2 users say Thank You to free_onlinecash for this useful post.

PhantomTrader79 (06-09-2013), Toxic (08-09-2013)

3. #2 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:

free_onlinecash is a name known to all free_onlinecash is a name known to all free_onlinecash is a name known to all free_onlinecash is a name known to all free_onlinecash is a name known to all free_onlinecash is a name known to all free_onlinecash's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    805 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    my firist order
    sell GBP / USD @ 1.5740
    cause i see good resistant on the daily chart from this level
    ... good luck

---------- Post added 09-11-2013 at 11:42 AM ---------- Previous post was 09-10-2013 at 07:46 PM ----------

second sell order gbp/usd @ 1.5760

third sell order gbp/usd @ 1.5793

the price reversed on me due to postive news on gpb ... but the down trend still standing on the daily chart... i hope it can push the price down ... good luck

---------- Post added at 06:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 AM ----------

trade number 4 sell gpb/usd@ 1.5798

trade number 5 sell gpb/usd@ 1.5803

i hope the resistant at 1.5800 level can stand .... good luck

---------- Post added at 08:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 PM ----------

another sell order number 6 gbp/usd @ 1.5820 ... i hope this resistant level can hold and push the price down soon.. good luck
    ***** AKBAR

4. #3 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:

seven_razor will become famous soon enough seven_razor will become famous soon enough seven_razor's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1085 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Ah nice strategy because you use support and resistance. I hope you can make our team still being a champion again. Good luck for your trade bro.

5. #4 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    805 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by seven_razor     
    Ah nice strategy because you use support and resistance. I hope you can make our team still being a champion again. Good luck for your trade bro.
    i have an opened trades already huge floating loss .. the gbp unemployment news drive it up like crazy... hope it will go down for me soon.. thanks

---------- Post added 09-12-2013 at 06:48 PM ---------- Previous post was 09-11-2013 at 11:44 PM ----------

trade number 6 sell gpb/usd@ 1.5820

trade number 7 sell gpb/usd@ 1.5827

trade number 8 sell gpb/usd@ 1.5833

still hoping the price found near resistance ... good luck

---------- Post added 09-13-2013 at 12:22 PM ---------- Previous post was 09-12-2013 at 06:48 PM ----------

i closed some of my opened trades with profits .. still got 3 opened trades with floating loss.. hope i can close with profits also

---------- Post added at 06:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:22 PM ----------

opened 3 more sell orders

trade number 9 sell gpb/usd@ 1.5822

trade number 10 sell gpb/usd@ 1.5860

trade number 11 sell gpb/usd@ 1.5866

good luck ... i still look for some reversal after the bad news on us dollar..hope it happened for me.
    ***** AKBAR

6. #5 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2452 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,376 Times in 1,260 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by free_onlinecash     
    i have an opened trades already huge floating loss .. the gbp unemployment news drive it up like crazy... hope it will go down for me soon.. thanks

---------- Post added 09-12-2013 at 06:48 PM ---------- Previous post was 09-11-2013 at 11:44 PM ----------

trade number 6 sell gpb/usd@ 1.5820

trade number 7 sell gpb/usd@ 1.5827

trade number 8 sell gpb/usd@ 1.5833

still hoping the price found near resistance ... good luck

---------- Post added 09-13-2013 at 12:22 PM ---------- Previous post was 09-12-2013 at 06:48 PM ----------

i closed some of my opened trades with profits .. still got 3 opened trades with floating loss.. hope i can close with profits also

---------- Post added at 06:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:22 PM ----------

opened 3 more sell orders

trade number 9 sell gpb/usd@ 1.5822

trade number 10 sell gpb/usd@ 1.5860

trade number 11 sell gpb/usd@ 1.5866

good luck ... i still look for some reversal after the bad news on us dollar..hope it happened for me.
    Looks like you are very fluently with GBP/USD bro. It is a glad to have a team mate with diffent pairs as the favorite. Be frank, i am seldom to trade with GBP/USD, lol. However, good luck and see you on the top of board.
    My blog : http://blog.mt5.com/topman/
    FROM ZERO TO HERO
    :luvmt5:IF YOU THINK YOU CAN, YOU CAN:mt5rocks:

7. The Following User Says Thank You to topman For This Useful Post:

free_onlinecash (16-09-2013)

8. #6 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    805 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    actually this pair of Gbp/usd was not my lucky pair as it opened with big gap up and i was selling it from lower levels hoping the down daily trend will push it down .. instead it rocket up and gived me M.C ... anyway this forex.. i wish better luck to the rest of my team
    ***** AKBAR

9. #7 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    User
    I am:

Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1394 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,604 Times in 5,600 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Sad to see your equity going down to negative

Thread Closed!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.