• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Page 1 of 2 1 2

Thread: 66045919/oomjnj91 price action + market sentiment

1. #1 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Pensive

forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      1713 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,400 Times in 537 Posts

Default 66045919/oomjnj91 price action + market sentiment

Login 66045919
      Server InstaForex-Contest.com
      Investor oomjnj91

This contest is amazing and i want to prove myself in this contest.Follow my thread and discuss with my trading.

I will trade with the help of price action and market sentiment.I will provide every setup and entry here.

Thanks for the contest !!
      Yesterday's wins and losses are yesterday's wins and losses -- and the yesterdays are gone

2. The following 4 users say Thank You to forexaddict for this useful post.

bidyut (09-07-2013), forexianz (09-24-2013), National Guard (09-07-2013), Toxic (09-08-2013)

3. #2 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Twisted

National Guard is a splendid one to behold National Guard is a splendid one to behold National Guard is a splendid one to behold National Guard is a splendid one to behold National Guard is a splendid one to behold National Guard is a splendid one to behold National Guard's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      574 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I was really waiting for you to join the contest and was wondering why haven't you joined yet. I hope you can help the ROW team win and finish with profit. Best of Luck
      New contest from MT5. Prove your skills and get bonus prizes for Coming Christmas and New year.
      Contest Rules https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...Sled-Race-quot

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to National Guard for this useful post.

forexaddict (09-07-2013), forexianz (09-24-2013)

5. #3 Collapse Post
      User
      I am:
      Asleep

Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      1394 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 25,517 Times in 5,588 Posts

Good luck for your participation forexaddict

With your experience of around 2 years on our forum, I think you will be able to do some good trading for the rest of the world team

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to Toxic for this useful post.

forexaddict (09-09-2013), forexianz (09-24-2013)

7. #4 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Pensive

forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      1713 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Toxic     
      Good luck for your participation forexaddict

With your experience of around 2 years on our forum, I think you will be able to do some good trading for the rest of the world team
      Thanks !! will try my best to knock out the champions.........

Quote Originally Posted by National Guard     
      I was really waiting for you to join the contest and was wondering why haven't you joined yet. I hope you can help the ROW team win and finish with profit. Best of Luck
      Thank you....I hope ROW team will win.........

---------- Post added at 06:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:51 PM ----------

It's just starting day and as i promised no reckless trading i just traded one trade today details given below.

Order number #806172495 Bought GBP/USD 2.5 lot @1.5702 as it was targeting the resistance level.
      S/L=1.5683 T/P=1.5750....... Closed trade @ 1.5723 (market became slow and the resistance leel hold for while) with 52.50$ profit.

Good Night everyone.Happy Trading...!!!

---------- Post added 09-10-2013 at 05:10 PM ---------- Previous post was 09-09-2013 at 06:16 PM ----------

Order number #806258056 Bought 10 lot euro/usd @1.3245 SL=1.3209 TP=1.3341 Reason : Strong bullish in daily chart.
      Yesterday's wins and losses are yesterday's wins and losses -- and the yesterdays are gone

8. The Following User Says Thank You to forexaddict For This Useful Post:

forexianz (09-24-2013)

9. #5 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

irfanraza4545 is an unknown quantity at this point irfanraza4545's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Market trend is all the time is to be in the moving position, that's an amazing contest where we have to be get some good thing so that's for every one to understand

10. The Following User Says Thank You to irfanraza4545 For This Useful Post:

forexianz (09-24-2013)

11. #6 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Pensive

Accrued Payments
      1713 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Order number #806385994 Bought 10 lot gbp/usd @1.5768 as the price broken the resistance.No sl or tp set.

---------- Post added at 06:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by forexaddict     
      Order number #806385994 Bought 10 lot gbp/usd @1.5768 as the price broken the resistance.No sl or tp set.
      Trade closed @1.5807 with 390$ profit

Order number #806258056 Bought 10 lot euro/usd @1.3245 SL=1.3209 TP=1.3341 Reason : Strong bullish in daily chart.
      Trade closed@1.3307 with 620$ Profit

12. The Following User Says Thank You to forexaddict For This Useful Post:

forexianz (09-24-2013)

13. #7 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Pensive

Accrued Payments
      1713 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Order number #806509082 Bought 10 lot eu@1.3317 trade is running no tp/sl set. reason(trend continuation signal on D1)

Order number #806509096 Bought 10 lot gu@1.5828 trade is running no tp/sl set reason(trend continuation signal on D1)

---------- Post added 09-14-2013 at 12:36 PM ---------- Previous post was 09-13-2013 at 03:14 PM ----------

Order number #806509082 Bought 10 lot eu@1.3317 trade is running no tp/sl set. reason(trend continuation signal on D1)
      Trade closed with loss of 340$

Order number #806509096 Bought 10 lot gu@1.5828 trade is running no tp/sl set reason(trend continuation signal on D1)
      Closed with 410$ profit.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to forexaddict For This Useful Post:

forexianz (09-24-2013)

15. #8 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Pensive

Accrued Payments
      1713 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Pending order no #807108295 Sell stop @1.3490 25 lot No sl/tp set. Reason : two consecutive pin bar on resistance level strong indication of price rejection.

---------- Post added 09-24-2013 at 12:02 PM ---------- Previous post was 09-23-2013 at 03:20 PM ----------

order number #807182038 sold 25 lot gbp/usd @1.5993

No sl/tp set

reason: price rejection @resistance

---------- Post added at 12:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 PM ----------

It's time to take high risk

Order number #807184174 sold 100lot e/u @1.3487 same previous price action set up. no sl and tp 1.3387.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to forexaddict For This Useful Post:

forexianz (09-24-2013)

17. #9 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Inspired

forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      6143 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 12,052 Times in 4,421 Posts

Hello bro, I just came here to wish good luck in your trading. Do the best as you can !

18. #10 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Pensive

Accrued Payments
      1713 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by forexianz     
      Hello bro, I just came here to wish good luck in your trading. Do the best as you can !
      Thank you i am just feeling bad now about the ROW team if participant was less then forty then it will not be hard like this.Maximum member is now blown up.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to forexaddict For This Useful Post:

forexianz (09-24-2013)

Page 1 of 2 1 2