to get StartUp Bonus
from InstaForex
No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit

Thread: 66046860/idvevb62 trading with custom indicator on mayor pair

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:

Zudha is on a distinguished road Zudha's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    169 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default 66046860/idvevb62 trading with custom indicator on mayor pair

This is my account details

Login 66046860
    Server InstaForex-Contest.com
    investors idvevb62

I would use a type of scalping and intraday using custom indicator in this contest.

hopefully this team can be champions
    Last edited by Toxic; 08-09-2013 at 04:04 AM.

2. #2 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    User
    I am:

Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1394 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,678 Times in 5,602 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Your previous account details were:
    Quote Originally Posted by Zudha     
    This is my account details

Login 66046845
    Server InstaForex-Contest.com
    investors u***os36
    Spoiler Spoiler:

You asked me to change them before the start of the contest because you lost its password. Here are the new details you sent me in a pm:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

I have edited the first post of your thread. Please check and tell me if everything is correct or not.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. #3 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    169 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxic     
    Your previous account details were:

Spoiler Spoiler:

You asked me to change them before the start of the contest because you lost its password. Here are the new details you sent me in a pm:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

I have edited the first post of your thread. Please check and tell me if everything is correct or not.
    Toxic..... thanks for your help.....

---------- Post added at 07:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 PM ----------

The first transaction today at usd / jpy, I open sell position at price 99.65 because there is a big gap, and I close the transaction at the price of 99.33.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. #4 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    169 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    a few days ago, my account suffered substantial losses in pair usd/jpy, I open a sell position at the price of 99.52, and I cutloss at price 99.95
    and I open short positions, in the price of 99.58 and I cutloss again, at the price of 99.57
    the reason i go short at that time because the price has not been able to close the gap on Monday
    and a few days ago I was also there, open a sell position, in pairs usd / jpy at 99.69 and a price cut profits at price 99.48

---------- Post added at 12:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:57 AM ----------

On Monday, there is a gap in the major pairs are very large, I take decision to sell in usd / jpy again and I open a position at 98.86 and today I closed at price 99.22, I was close because the price has been closing the gap on the Monday

5. #5 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    User
    I am:

Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1394 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,678 Times in 5,602 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Your final equity is 119.61$.

Thread Closed!