for inviting friends
to get StartUp Bonus
from InstaForex
No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit

Thread: 66044166 Behold the new Champion-to-be in this contest by trading EURNZD, GBPUSD

1. #1 Collapse Post
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:

DaveBenroe is just really nice DaveBenroe is just really nice DaveBenroe is just really nice DaveBenroe is just really nice DaveBenroe's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    664 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Cool 66044166 Behold the new Champion-to-be in this contest by trading EURNZD, GBPUSD

At log last, we will be able to see who is who in the battlefield of Forex trading.

My details are:

Login 66044166
    Server InstaForex-Contest.com
    Investor zbolsj91

I intend to trade EURNZD, GBPUSD AUDJPY and GOLD while applying MACD, stochastics and EMAs in my trade.

Believe me, I am going to be the new reigning Champion in this contest.
    BE WEALTHY IF U WANNA BE !
    BE WRETCHED IF U CHOOSE TO BE !!

THE CHOICE IS YOURS !!!

Thanks  

2. 3 users say Thank You to DaveBenroe for this useful post.

bidyut (09-08-2013), ednei1 (09-08-2013), National Guard (09-07-2013)

3. #2 Collapse Post
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:

National Guard is a splendid one to behold National Guard is a splendid one to behold National Guard is a splendid one to behold National Guard is a splendid one to behold National Guard is a splendid one to behold National Guard is a splendid one to behold National Guard's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    574 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

All the best
    New contest from MT5. Prove your skills and get bonus prizes for Coming Christmas and New year.
    Contest Rules https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...Sled-Race-quot

Thanks  

4. The Following User Says Thank You to National Guard For This Useful Post:

bidyut (09-08-2013)

5. #3 Collapse Post
    I just can't quit pips!
    I am:

bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2619 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    412 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,375 Times in 2,240 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

I'm proud to be a part of your team. Your confidence level is really inspired me a lot. You choose some high volatility instruments (eg. EUR/NZD, Gold) and it'll be interesting for me to learn how to trade on these. I'm sure you choices of pairs gives us more profit. However I've tried GBP/NZD which is very similar to EN pair. Gold trading is always a major attraction for me. So I hope to see something new and nice from your side. I'll always like to follow you because of your good confidence. Best of luck for the upcoming contest!

Thanks  

6. #4 Collapse Post
    MT5 Addict
    I am:

Ghaidar will become famous soon enough Ghaidar's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    68 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Dear best of luck, If every participant of rest of the world contributes some best equity , then we can win this championship.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks  

7. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/">InstaForex</a>
  8. #5 Collapse Post
    User
    I am:

Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1394 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,547 Times in 5,590 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Your final equity is 12.49$.

Thread Closed!

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks