• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Thread: How can I add chart for gold trading In MT4?

Forum Guru
      I am:
      ----

high is a name known to all high is a name known to all high is a name known to all high is a name known to all high is a name known to all high is a name known to all high's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2124 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Usaually, Currency trading platforme systems gold trade in Mt4 trading platform. Gold vs USD is trade condition at trading platform.
      Instaforex trading software has this option to set at trading graph. We can easily added our trading platform. drags and paste from market watch list. Then we can easily set at trading graph.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Relaxed

farighman is an unknown quantity at this point farighman's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      77 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It is very simple in MT4 to open Gold chart. Just double click in the empty space where currency prices are displayed (if Gold is already not listed there), then right click on the Gold and press "Chart Window" link, it will open a 1 hour chart for Gold in your trading terminal. Then you can customize it as per your need.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Tired

Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3390 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,218 Times in 1,168 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by goodguy333     
      Whoa!

Did you check it properly...!

BTW,on the Market Watch Display,you can right Click and select Show All

Market Watch->Right Click->Show All

And the MT4 platform will display all the Instruments supported by the Broker for that particular Account

Gold will be in CFD,as Spot Gold(Standalone) or you can pair it as Gold vs USD(XAUUSD)

Hope good

Cheers
      Yes that is proper way to get the Gold chart when i was new trader i use to find it as well but than you can google it and you can find it out or you can talk to the representative of the instaforex in live chat they are pretty good to talk you through your problem that is what i do more often than not it is good wave to resolve any kind of issue coz they are experts and they are there to help us out .

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Busy

hafizgm will become famous soon enough hafizgm will become famous soon enough hafizgm's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2227 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It is very simple and you only need to open a metatrader 4 and there on the left side you will see that there are different currencies which are running just find the Gold there and right click on that Gold option and then click the option of new chart window and then the chart of Gold will appear.Good Luck

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Amused

mecherine is on a distinguished road mecherine's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      267 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      17 (What is this?)
      Thanks

You just need to login your trading account, click on add chart from the top of your mt4, you will see all pairs, futures,cfd, gold and silver, all the cross currency infact all the instrument supported by instaforex broker will be there.

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Confused

samurai3x is a jewel in the rough samurai3x is a jewel in the rough samurai3x is a jewel in the rough samurai3x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1831 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by midhib     
      Hello
      Take my best wishes to all. I am using Instaforex MT4 software for trading. But i cant trade Gold in my mt4 software. There is no option that i found to do Gold trading. Can anyone help me regarding this matter?? I will be grateful.
      Maybe you are a newbie, I had the same problem when I was a newbie, it is very easy, just click using your mouse..., maybe you already got the good answer about it, because I see there are members who have given the answer to your question.
      "Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out"

Banned
      I am:
      ----

sozain is on a distinguished road sozain's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      220 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Its so easy brother. You need right click on chart where name and price show then you find the option show all and click on them all the pair of forex trading are show to you. Then find gold and do trade in gold and earn that much you want from gold.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Innocent

LailaJi is on a distinguished road LailaJi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      657 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

dear i am also use mt4 trading platform but i am also see gold option in the mt4 trading platform and i am doing trading on the gold so dear the main problem is to absent gold option is old trading platform or corrupt file but if you re install in you computer i this it will be work properly and i assure gold options is also available and you can trade on the computer.
      GIVE THANKX IF YOU LIKE
      MAY ALLAH BLESS YOU ALL

9. The Following User Says Thank You to LailaJi For This Useful Post:

Ghania111 (05-16-2019)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Eard1957 is on a distinguished road Eard1957's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Its very easy to add gold in mt4 just go to chart > Metals there you find Gold and XAUUSD. You have to select XAUUSD and the new chart that appear is your Gold chart. Remember to trade in gold you need to have good deposit you can not trade safely with low margin account.

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      Happy

Ghania111 will become famous soon enough Ghania111 will become famous soon enough Ghania111's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      48 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

In mt4 there is on the right corner double arow , click on that ,then see up ,there is a plus sighn + like this,go there ,click it and then you have all the options you can sullect gold from comidities option. thanks

Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4