• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ...

Thread: How can I add chart for gold trading In MT4?

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Amused

midhib will become famous soon enough midhib will become famous soon enough midhib's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      51 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default How can I add chart for gold trading In MT4?

Hello
      Take my best wishes to all. I am using Instaforex MT4 software for trading. But i cant trade Gold in my mt4 software. There is no option that i found to do Gold trading. Can anyone help me regarding this matter?? I will be grateful.

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to midhib for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5102 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      400 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,144 Times in 2,459 Posts

Red face

Whoa!

Did you check it properly...!

BTW,on the Market Watch Display,you can right Click and select Show All

Market Watch->Right Click->Show All

And the MT4 platform will display all the Instruments supported by the Broker for that particular Account

Gold will be in CFD,as Spot Gold(Standalone) or you can pair it as Gold vs USD(XAUUSD)

Hope good

Cheers
      The Real Money is in 100% Compounding

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to goodguy333 for this useful post.

nkhan2810 (10-25-2013), Unregistered (1)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Fine

ovi05 will become famous soon enough ovi05's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1300 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

sometimes commodities are hidden and that is why we can not see that.for see gold and all the other pair you need to right click on your market chart and then select show all.then you can see all the pair in your market pair.i think your problem will be solve.

Banned
      I am:
      Bored

meong will become famous soon enough meong's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1321 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

not yet my time to trade with gold so i will answer i dont know
      but goodguy333, already explain it to you, hope it can help you to make your gold chart appear
      because i have no experience in trading gold or make gold chart appear

7. The Following User Says Thank You to meong For This Useful Post:

goodguy333 (10-22-2013)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Chatty

rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4490 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      16 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,609 Times in 836 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by midhib     
      Hello
      Take my best wishes to all. I am using Instaforex MT4 software for trading. But i cant trade Gold in my mt4 software. There is no option that i found to do Gold trading. Can anyone help me regarding this matter?? I will be grateful.
      in instaforex gold you can find in the list of currencies by default only few currency pairs show so you need to login and right click on over currencies and click on show all then you will find gold in the list of currencies not only gold you will find all cfd's in the list.

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Cheerful

nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1316 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      3 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,694 Times in 1,559 Posts

No matter you can trade gold in instaforex MT4 terminal. If you haven't found it then right click on market watch which generally at you left hand side vertical tab where you can see currency pair or symbol, then select symbol. Then you will find many subsection. Just click metals you will find gold and silver. Just double click on gold and it is added to your symbol or currency list. In the same way you can find any pair and CFD, future and stock market symbols too.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to nkhan2810 For This Useful Post:

goodguy333 (10-29-2013)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cheerful

mugiwara will become famous soon enough mugiwara will become famous soon enough mugiwara's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      926 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

you can bring it into the column by the currency pair you are looking for there are just gold alone. where gold was never paired with other currencies. so to do we have to look for gold trading news discuss about the gold so that we can know the trend is going to happen and we can successfully beat gold.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Happy

mshr is on a distinguished road mshr's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      225 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear friend, you can find-out the Gold for trading in instaforex MT4 trading platform easily. For that, you need to right click on the market watch and select show all then you can see all the trading material will appear, and after that click on the file then click on new chart then on materials click Gold for a chart of Gold.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

amjadsohail is on a distinguished road amjadsohail's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      429 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

it is not difficult there is a option is the meta trade 4 of market watch when you will open it there will be so much commodities and currency pairs to trade from that the gold commodity will he highlight as yellow bar and then by clicking on the gold and show chart the chart will be open for trade

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Innocent

OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1105 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,079 Times in 828 Posts

If you don't find gold on the listing, then it is simple to add it on the listing. Right click on the listing, then click show all. And also be careful before going to trade gold, because its leverage is fixed at 1:100, so you have to have very high balance to trade on gold.

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ...