• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Thread: How can I add chart for gold trading In MT4?

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

nswhala is on a distinguished road nswhala's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      495 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear trading fellow when you first time open and lunch the mt4 or mt5 trading platform on your system then 4 currency chart open close all unnecessary charts and maximize remain chart and then you open Gold chart then show then Gold ualue on the lift side of mt4 then go on value and right click then option chart window then click on it,and change it boiling band and enjoy trading.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Amused

fxcopa has a spectacular aura about fxcopa has a spectacular aura about fxcopa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3207 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      9 (What is this?)
      Thanks

There is no difference between the normal platform for trading in forex. The same way of using the platform for other pairs and assets that is the same applied for trading gold.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      495 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

When you log in your Insta forex live account for trading on the mt5 then your all currencies and commodities prices are updated according to the current value and then you go on Gold and rite clicke then option appear new chart and you display your chart.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3052 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,046 Times in 2,023 Posts

I don't think there is any difference in Gold/Metal or a currency chart so we can add normally like we do add any currency pair chart while thats what is with Mt4 but i have no clue about Mt4 as i have never used it yet.

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Breezy

kroy will become famous soon enough kroy will become famous soon enough kroy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2020 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

OK try again to have the window ; if you can not have any window , you should download again because perhaps the whole files of m4 is not properly downloaded ; you should download with high frequency internet connection so that whole mt4 can be downloaded .

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Innocent

LailaJi is on a distinguished road LailaJi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      657 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

dear friend which mt4 platform i use it is very good and effective and i can trade on gold because it is shown in the market zone. i think it problem of your software if you re-install it it can work properly because it is impossible to gold option is not in this platform.
      GIVE THANKX IF YOU LIKE
      MAY ALLAH BLESS YOU ALL

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      495 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

When you log in on mt4 trading platform with demo or live account then all currencies and commodities value updated so Gold value given in the left side where all value show click on it and open their chart window and then change into candlestick chart and then to trade in Gold.

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Bored

bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2025 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Its the same thing as putting chart of trading pairs. You just look at gold symbol "GOLD" in your mt4. Just browse down from the list of currency pairs and you will see gold in their and other metal to trade. I think its best that we spend time to know more about our trading platform. I spend time just clicking each button that I see in my trading platform just to know how to use it properly.

Banned
      I am:
      Cold

MASTER_MIND will become famous soon enough MASTER_MIND will become famous soon enough MASTER_MIND's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1309 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

This is problem now a days some missing options but I think if your account is 100 dollars then only you see such limitations here but actually you should reinstall the trading software then you get it again here as options also.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

bigboy will become famous soon enough bigboy will become famous soon enough bigboy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1379 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Well I can't found gold trading on my mt4 platform on computer too but for the mobile device the option of trading with gold is available but when I tried to find it on my pc platform I can't find it anywhere as well.

Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4