• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 2 1 2

Thread: U Paisa and Union Pay joined hands in Pakistan

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      620 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,628 Times in 608 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Abdul Wahid     
      Ufone offering Its debit card to its customers. Can we withdraw and deposit the money with upaisa debit card. Anyone have any peace of information regarding this.
      is the card free and where this ufone from? Can anyone around the world apply for it too? So nice if have card easy to withdraw

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to Borneo Scalper for this useful post.

Abdul Wahid (08-21-2018), grrla (08-21-2018)

3. Dragon
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

grrla will become famous soon enough grrla's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Borneo Scalper     
      is the card free and where this ufone from? Can anyone around the world apply for it too? So nice if have card easy to withdraw

i also want the card if free and can use worldwide. Nice to have it because make things easier for trader to withdraw the profits the made.

5. The following 3 users say Thank You to grrla for this useful post.

Abdul Wahid (08-21-2018), Unregistered (2)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Lonely

Abdul Wahid is a splendid one to behold Abdul Wahid is a splendid one to behold Abdul Wahid is a splendid one to behold Abdul Wahid is a splendid one to behold Abdul Wahid is a splendid one to behold Abdul Wahid is a splendid one to behold Abdul Wahid is a splendid one to behold Abdul Wahid's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      497 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by grrla     
      i also want the card if free and can use worldwide. Nice to have it because make things easier for trader to withdraw the profits the made.
      Upaisa is a branchless banking in Pakistan by Ufone. They have a debit card to its customer. I want to know, Can we use this card to withdraw or upload amount in our trading account.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Cheeky

faheemali01 will become famous soon enough faheemali01's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      27 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

U Paisa and union pay has joined hand sin Pakistan. Its important to improve online financial problems. This is very good new for the Pakistanies also because now they can withdraw their earned money easily.Thanks

8. The following 3 users say Thank You to faheemali01 for this useful post.

Abdul Wahid (08-24-2018), Unregistered (2)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Lonely

Abdul Wahid is a splendid one to behold Abdul Wahid is a splendid one to behold Abdul Wahid is a splendid one to behold Abdul Wahid is a splendid one to behold Abdul Wahid is a splendid one to behold Abdul Wahid is a splendid one to behold Abdul Wahid is a splendid one to behold Abdul Wahid's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      497 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by faheemali01     
      U Paisa and union pay has joined hand sin Pakistan. Its important to improve online financial problems. This is very good new for the Pakistanies also because now they can withdraw their earned money easily.Thanks
      Brother, You did not understand what I want to know that can we use upaisa debit card to withdraw and deposit funds from our trading account. Anyone can try upaisa debit card for transactions. It is possible or not.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Cheeky

faheemali01 will become famous soon enough faheemali01's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      27 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

As it has come to my knowledge that upaisa which local network is making hand with union pay which is like e payment are joining hand in Pakistan. Which is great and good news for the pakistanies. Thanks

11. The Following User Says Thank You to faheemali01 For This Useful Post:

Abdul Wahid (11-16-2018)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Lonely

Accumulated bonus
      497 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Re: U Paisa and Union Pay joined hands in Pakistan

I started this thread about 4 years ago. I am so active in this forum. I post some time. I not heard from single forum member that they received fund through upaisa. I think it possible. Because
      The UPaisa Debit Card is acceptable at any 1-Link powered ATMs across Pakistan as well as all those Points of Sale that accept Unionpay.
      We can use union pay option for our withdrawal and deposit as stated on instaforex website.You can also read that Upaisa
      Send/Receive money from other bank accounts (IBFT)
      Can we receive money from instaforex IBFT to Upaisa IBFT. I think technically it is possible. I seem that in Pakistan financial ecosystem, we freelancer are not consider the regular profession. I think if Govt. of Pakistan consider it a regular profession than we can easily draw our money from instaforex.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Confused

HusnainAslam is a splendid one to behold HusnainAslam is a splendid one to behold HusnainAslam is a splendid one to behold HusnainAslam is a splendid one to behold HusnainAslam is a splendid one to behold HusnainAslam is a splendid one to behold HusnainAslam's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      471 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I have no information about this yes but as per your information if it is correct then it is a very good and great news it will help us to send and receive online payments throughout the world but I don't know what is the role of you paisa and unionpay in Forex trading if anyone know the important of this in Forex trading then please share here

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Lonely

Accumulated bonus
      497 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

There are several problem on going now a days in payment solution for Pakistani to receive payment from payment gateway. I read that banks to denying to received payment from payment gateway, like Skrill, .They are saying the send back the money to payment gateway. The good thing is that SBP has not issue an notification about it.

In absense of payment gateway in Pakistan. It is very hard to receive payment from broker.Although local transfer is the best solution. I used instaforex local transfer payment many time. It has a great value.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

grrla will become famous soon enough grrla's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Abdul Wahid     
      There are several problem on going now a days in payment solution for Pakistani to receive payment from payment gateway. I read that banks to denying to received payment from payment gateway, like Skrill, .They are saying the send back the money to payment gateway. The good thing is that SBP has not issue an notification about it.

In absense of payment gateway in Pakistan. It is very hard to receive payment from broker.Although local transfer is the best solution. I used instaforex local transfer payment many time. It has a great value.

there must be a reason for banks to decline payments from overseas, most probably there is a directive from the central bank or government to do so. Hope they will come up with a proper and clear regulation soon

Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 2 1 2