from InstaForex
No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Closed Thread

Thread: 8061461 - Forex Palace

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

taxman has a spectacular aura about taxman has a spectacular aura about taxman has a spectacular aura about taxman's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    120 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default 8061461 - Forex Palace

Hello Co-Traders

I am here to share my Forex Copy account here

My Monitoring

Update thread if you have any questions

Thanks for visiting

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to taxman For This Useful Post:

bidyut (05-10-2013)

3. #2 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I just can't quit pips!
    I am:

bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3286 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    412 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,977 Times in 2,297 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    It is really great to see your good performance. I hope you'll be able to keep the good work in future too. I wish more traders come and follow your trades to make good profit. Best of luck for your forex copy project.

I want to ask only one question. Do you follow fundamental news? Or you only rely on technical analysis. Or you follow both Technical and Fundamentals for your trades. It'll be more helpful for traders to know little bit about your trading style. Looking forward for your reply.

4. #3 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:

lucky7tea is on a distinguished road lucky7tea's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    46 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bidyut     
    It is really great to see your good performance. I hope you'll be able to keep the good work in future too. I wish more traders come and follow your trades to make good profit. Best of luck for your forex copy project.

I want to ask only one question. Do you follow fundamental news? Or you only rely on technical analysis. Or you follow both Technical and Fundamentals for your trades. It'll be more helpful for traders to know little bit about your trading style. Looking forward for your reply.
    What do you mean? Didn't you see that the trader lost a lot of money?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

5. #4 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:

lucky7tea is on a distinguished road lucky7tea's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    46 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    The initial balance of the trader was USD 4444.38 but now his balance is only USD 21.82 and no more orders. Why he doesn't continue his trading? Why he doesn't withdraw the remaining of the balance?

6. #5 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

ullahwala is on a distinguished road ullahwala's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    367 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    This is great to observe your good performance. I think you will be able to keep the good performance in future also. I think more traders come and follow the trades to get the profit. The Forex copy project is also useful and give the profit to the trader. If the trader follow the fundamental news then also get the profit.

7. #6 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:

jagpok is on a distinguished road jagpok's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    30 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by lucky7tea     
    The initial balance of the trader was USD 4444.38 but now his balance is only USD 21.82 and no more orders. Why he doesn't continue his trading? Why he doesn't withdraw the remaining of the balance?
    maybe he has passed away

or possibly he is saving more money to be able to continue trading
    Invest with me

8. #7 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    620 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,635 Times in 611 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by lucky7tea     
    Does this mean this forexcopy project doesnt run anymore? Thats a long time of being dormant!

What is the thread starter waiting for, new investors?

9. #8 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2532 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    9 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,936 Times in 5,619 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Thread is now closed and moved to PAMMtrash section. Thread starter please PM me if you wish to reopen this thread back.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to moneygrows For This Useful Post:

PongsakornFX (17-01-2018)

Closed Thread

Subscribed to this Thread : 2