• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread

Thread: The FORMAT of the THREAD TITLE In Indicators Section (NEW RULE!)

I am:
      Amused

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4328 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 36,502 Times in 8,479 Posts

Default The FORMAT of the THREAD TITLE In Indicators Section (NEW RULE!)

The forum is expanding greatly with the addition of many great technical indicators being submitted on a constant basis.

To make it easier to search for indicators we have INDEX of INDICATORS listed on MT5 Forex Forum.

However, it takes quite some time to make such an index because there is not uniformity of thread titles in this section. That is why we have a new rule so everyone can use the same format when making a new thread in this section.

Here is the format:

1. If you want to create a thread to ask question you should use [ASK] in the beginning of the thread title. For example:

[ASK] 100% Accurate Indicator?
      [ASK] 1000 indicators
      [ASK] 3 line break

2. If you just want to share the way to use an indicator or the indicators that you use in your trading strategy you should use [INFO] in the beginning of the thread title. For example:

[INFO] All about Moving Average indicator
      [INFO] All about PSAR indicator
      [INFO] All about QQE Indicator

3. If you want to post a multi time frame indicator then you should use [MTF] in the beginning of the thread title.

[MTF] SR
      [MTF] Stochastic Alert v.2 indicator
      [MTF] Super trend bar

We urge every member to follow this new rule when making a new thread so the forum will look more organized and clean.

Those who do not follow this new rule will get a warning from the moderator. So please pay attention before posting.

This is all for the benefit of us all.

Thank you.

2. The following 6 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

fx_part_time (12-08-2013), Gizmosis350k (11-24-2013), IndicatorMan (07-14-2014), kerandafx (11-15-2013), mafzaaaaal (06-28-2019), Toxic (11-15-2013)

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

hsn0 is an unknown quantity at this point hsn0's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

thank you for your this helpful and useful information, we hope all we can get this informaiton as useful.
      and thank you again.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

gmbaloch is an unknown quantity at this point gmbaloch's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      150 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

thanks my friends this is nice information sharing useful news It's all for the benefit of traders

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Devilish

kerandafx has a reputation beyond repute kerandafx has a reputation beyond repute kerandafx has a reputation beyond repute kerandafx has a reputation beyond repute kerandafx has a reputation beyond repute kerandafx has a reputation beyond repute kerandafx has a reputation beyond repute kerandafx has a reputation beyond repute kerandafx has a reputation beyond repute kerandafx has a reputation beyond repute kerandafx has a reputation beyond repute kerandafx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6036 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,153 Times in 1,022 Posts

Hey.. I just knowing about this new rule
      I had made a new thread in this section yesterday, and maybe my thread doesn't follow this rule

@Mods : Could you edit my thread tittle for me?
      http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...-Candle-Easily!!!)

Thanks before
      I am the most handsome people in the world

I am:
      Amused

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4328 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 36,502 Times in 8,479 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kerandafx     
      Hey.. I just knowing about this new rule
      I had made a new thread in this section yesterday, and maybe my thread doesn't follow this rule

@Mods : Could you edit my thread tittle for me?
      http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...-Candle-Easily!!!)

Thanks before
      nah... your thread's fine.
      it doesn't have MTF function so there is no need to add it.

7. The following 2 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

kerandafx (11-15-2013), Toxic (11-15-2013)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Amused

Qian_Dions is an unknown quantity at this point Qian_Dions's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      30 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

info is very interesting and I will be able to host trade with very good results if I could use the appropriate indicator in a way that I can, because in this trade I will be successful and will be able to trade properly if I can do this with a market analysis correct later

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cheerful

mugiwara will become famous soon enough mugiwara will become famous soon enough mugiwara's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      926 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes you are indeed right. because if many traders who have not uploaded an indicator that a good way of course work will increasingly make us lose. so if you want to share trading then you should give an indication that it is able to make us able to achieve success in using these indicators.

Reply to thread