• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ...

Thread: Why Successful PAMM traders don't accept new little investments?

1. #1 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Doubtful

Ingenious Freak is a jewel in the rough Ingenious Freak is a jewel in the rough Ingenious Freak is a jewel in the rough Ingenious Freak is a jewel in the rough Ingenious Freak's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      145 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Why Successful PAMM traders don't accept new little investments?

I have experienced that many PAMM traders who are successful in their trading don't accept new investors which are making small investment like $100.
      Can any body answer it, why?

2. #2 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Tired

alishah110 is an unknown quantity at this point alishah110's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      148 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

well i think that one who goes big forget that they were also small it is better to remember small thing as they are the one who make one big or small.
      Regards
      AAI

3. #3 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Doubtful

Ingenious Freak is a jewel in the rough Ingenious Freak is a jewel in the rough Ingenious Freak is a jewel in the rough Ingenious Freak is a jewel in the rough Ingenious Freak's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      145 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by alishah110     
      well i think that one who goes big forget that they were also small it is better to remember small thing as they are the one who make one big or small.
      Yeah! people forget their roots, that's bad thing to do.
      But I think that successful PAMM traders do this because they don't have time to manage big amount of investors, so that's why they just accept those investors which are making big investments.

4. #4 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Shocked

bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2867 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,208 Times in 2,110 Posts

because successful PAMM traders don't want you lack of margin mate
      because in trading we need a lot of margin to trade
      and the PAMM traders do not want to take a risk of your failure
      .....INSTAFOREX & FORUM.MT5

5. #5 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Cheerful

saeed abbasi is a splendid one to behold saeed abbasi is a splendid one to behold saeed abbasi is a splendid one to behold saeed abbasi is a splendid one to behold saeed abbasi is a splendid one to behold saeed abbasi is a splendid one to behold saeed abbasi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      930 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Because good Pamm investor always deals with huge money.Many businessman invest large investment in pamm investor account and that's why they don't need low investment investor in their trading account.There are many low pamm investor account but i don't think that you will get good profit from them.I suggest to you start trading and use your own skill to make good profit.
      Thanks Is The Best Way To Appreciate My Efforts & Knowledge That I Provided To You

6. The Following User Says Thank You to saeed abbasi For This Useful Post:

Ingenious Freak (10-15-2013)

7. #6 Collapse Post
      Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

forexbrokerzone is an unknown quantity at this point forexbrokerzone's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

to be successfull in forex market you need lots of money, since there's so many factor in forex market that can make you need a backup money, like floating, margin and else, that's why successfull PAMM only accept investment with big money, it's more safer from trader as a PAMM owner and investor side.

8. #7 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Doubtful

Accumulated bonus
      145 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by saeed abbasi     
      Because good Pamm investor always deals with huge money.Many businessman invest large investment in pamm investor account and that's why they don't need low investment investor in their trading account.There are many low pamm investor account but i don't think that you will get good profit from them.I suggest to you start trading and use your own skill to make good profit.
      It means that PAMM investors program is only for those who have big investment or else, the investor will not be accepted (by successful PAMM trader).
      What will you suggest for those who was to invest small amount of money, if that person don't know Forex trading or don't want to trade himself?

9. #8 Collapse Post
      Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

ramzi11 is an unknown quantity at this point ramzi11's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i have read about it and i think that it is good to be in PAMM. i think we won't learn to be in good trading though if we let other traders do the trade for us. but it is interesting also to join this PAMM but i don't know the success rate of those who do the trading for us. if those who do the trading for us are very good traders, i may consider it. i will need to check how satisfied are those traders who went into PAMM so that others will trade for them. but the 50:50 share in profit is quite big though. so it is something we have to consider if we want to join this PAMM.

10. #9 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

sjak is an unknown quantity at this point sjak's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      109 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

PAMM is big investment project and in forex all traders are not so rich, yeah some of traders invest on PAMM because they want to gambling if they got many from PAMM than its will be a huge amount or it also give huge loss so . And I always trade small lot so I also don't invest in PAMM may be that's the reason traders don't invest in PAMM.

11. #10 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

aya_brea has a spectacular aura about aya_brea has a spectacular aura about aya_brea has a spectacular aura about aya_brea's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      759 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ingenious Freak     
      I have experienced that many PAMM traders who are successful in their trading don't accept new investors which are making small investment like $100.
      Can any body answer it, why?
      can you give the example of the PAMM ?? because i think $100 it quite a lot for the PAMM. but i think it is reasonable if the good traders do not want a small amount of money. they want a big buck only because if you deposit $100, they can make profit $100 in one day

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 2