• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 ...

Thread: Why Successful PAMM traders don't accept new little investments?

1. #11 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Doubtful

Ingenious Freak is a jewel in the rough Ingenious Freak is a jewel in the rough Ingenious Freak is a jewel in the rough Ingenious Freak is a jewel in the rough Ingenious Freak's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      145 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aya_brea     
      can you give the example of the PAMM ?? because i think $100 it quite a lot for the PAMM. but i think it is reasonable if the good traders do not want a small amount of money. they want a big buck only because if you deposit $100, they can make profit $100 in one day
      No, $100 is not enough investment for successful PAMM traders. I have seen that many PAMM traders have written that they don't approve investments lower than $1000 (for example); I have, even, seen a PAMM trader who was approving only those investments which were more than $5000, and I was really amazed!
      I think, when a PAMM trader becomes successful, he don't want to approve small investments because he think its more time consuming, that's why he just approve big investments.
      Pain Is Universal.. But So Is Hope!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ingenious Freak For This Useful Post:

Bao Long (11-05-2013)

3. #12 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

nodidesign will become famous soon enough nodidesign's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      994 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

They do not want to little money invest in forex than big amount of money. Little money is not good for a trader suitable jobs for trading business.They do not depend on margin and luck trade in forex.

4. #13 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Shocked

bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2867 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,208 Times in 2,110 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nodidesign     
      They do not want to little money invest in forex than big amount of money. Little money is not good for a trader suitable jobs for trading business.They do not depend on margin and luck trade in forex.
      because little investment will make you greedy and you will become bad trader because of that emotions
      and if you use that, you will execute the big ratio, and the result is, you will waste your time
      .....INSTAFOREX & FORUM.MT5

5. The following 2 users say Thank You to bimasakti for this useful post.

Gizmosis350k (11-06-2013), Ingenious Freak (11-05-2013)

6. #14 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5309 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,287 Times in 5,557 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ingenious Freak     
      No, $100 is not enough investment for successful PAMM traders. I have seen that many PAMM traders have written that they don't approve investments lower than $1000 (for example); I have, even, seen a PAMM trader who was approving only those investments which were more than $5000, and I was really amazed!
      I think, when a PAMM trader becomes successful, he don't want to approve small investments because he think its more time consuming, that's why he just approve big investments.
      Yep, the thing happens anywhere and its ver common, its a basic rule in fact...

Of course is someone is good at something they won't accept tiny project anymore once he has fame already.

At first to promote him, he'll accept any kind of project including the small one.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Bao Long For This Useful Post:

Ingenious Freak (11-06-2013)

8. #15 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

bangcool is on a distinguished road bangcool's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      23 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bimasakti     
      because little investment will make you greedy and you will become bad trader because of that emotions
      and if you use that, you will execute the big ratio, and the result is, you will waste your time
      Maybe you need to clear it first. This is small investment for PAMM investor, not our own investment. How much investor invest will not affect PAMM trader itself. If they didn't want to accept small investor, that was mostly because they already have the bigger one. That's all.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to bangcool For This Useful Post:

10. #16 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Shocked

bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2867 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,208 Times in 2,110 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bangcool     
      Maybe you need to clear it first. This is small investment for PAMM investor, not our own investment. How much investor invest will not affect PAMM trader itself. If they didn't want to accept small investor, that was mostly because they already have the bigger one. That's all.
      yup, i agree with you mate
      because the small amount of investment, the pamm trader will think that if the investor cant control the emotions and the greedness, the investors will execute bigger ratio that will make them collapse
      .....INSTAFOREX & FORUM.MT5

11. The Following User Says Thank You to bimasakti For This Useful Post:

12. #17 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Doubtful

Ingenious Freak is a jewel in the rough Ingenious Freak is a jewel in the rough Ingenious Freak is a jewel in the rough Ingenious Freak is a jewel in the rough Ingenious Freak's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      145 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bao Long     
      At first to promote him, he'll accept any kind of project including the small one.
      Yeah, at their beginning time, they accept any amount of investments, even $10.
      I have also seen that, many new PAMM traders agree to give 70% of profit to the investors.
      But when one of these traders get successful, then they reduce investor profit to 30%, moreover they don't approve small investments like $100.

13. #18 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5309 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yeah, at their beginning time, they accept any amount of investments, even $10.
      I have also seen that, many new PAMM traders agree to give 70% of profit to the investors.
      But when one of these traders get successful, then they reduce investor profit to 30%, moreover they don't approve small investments like $100.
      Honestly I'm thinking to look for an investor too but not through PAMM like this.

I want to discuss and talk with them seriously, they don't need to meet me in real life as we can chat.

I think I'll give 70% of profit to investor and 30% profit to me.

I'll raise it if I get bigger success.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Bao Long For This Useful Post:

Ingenious Freak (11-07-2013)

15. #19 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Doubtful

Accumulated bonus
      145 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bao Long     
      Honestly I'm thinking to look for an investor too but not through PAMM like this.

I want to discuss and talk with them seriously, they don't need to meet me in real life as we can chat.

I think I'll give 70% of profit to investor and 30% profit to me.

I'll raise it if I get bigger success.
      If you are looking for investor than you should advertise it from somewhere. As you don't want to do through PAMM, than I think you should write it in your signature. So that, any one who reads your post, can read it and can contact you.
      May be that helps.
      If you will give that profit ratio, then I am sure someone will invest with you.

As for me, I am part-time trader and I am currently not looking for investing. But if I made my mind to invest, then I will surely contact you.

Happy Trading!!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Ingenious Freak For This Useful Post:

Bao Long (11-07-2013)

17. #20 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      5309 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

If you are looking for investor than you should advertise it from somewhere. As you don't want to do through PAMM, than I think you should write it in your signature. So that, any one who reads your post, can read it and can contact you.
      May be that helps.
      If you will give that profit ratio, then I am sure someone will invest with you.

As for me, I am part-time trader and I am currently not looking for investing. But if I made my mind to invest, then I will surely contact you.

Happy Trading!!
      The hard thing to do in PAMM is the investor can take back their money anytime they like.

It will be a nightmare for me if all investors can take money anytime like that when I use their balance to trade.

There should be more agreement on when investor can take their money like every 3 month or something like that.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Bao Long For This Useful Post:

Ingenious Freak (11-08-2013)

Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 2