• Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ...

Thread: 66102840 - Support and Resistance | Price Action | Fundamentals

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1952 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      412 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,060 Times in 2,111 Posts

7th Order

Order no. 808972169
      Type: buy
      Size: 200
      Symbol: usdjpy
      Price: 97.97
      S/L: N/A
      T/P: N/A

After a huge fall 1st support broken (98.27) and then touched 2nd support (97.78). From 2nd support the price started to move upward and I took that opportunity and made an buy order (USDJPY).

Click image for larger version

Name:	7th_order.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	26.9 KB
ID:	42729

R1 99.10
      R2 99.44
      R3 99.93
      S1 98.27
      S2 97.78
      S3 97.44
      New Updates.

Closed Order No. 808972169 (USDJPY) at price 98.04 [7th order]

1427.99 Profit

Current equity: 12302.09

Quote Originally Posted by dzin4aans     
      yesterday that sell on GBP/USD, it was marvelous mate. I saw it too but I couldn't believe it can move lower, it stopped there for 3 hours, I was long and then boom, fell down to 1.59 who could have though of that, but you made some decent profits there. Keep up this way, your low risk works for you and try to do maximum you can with first account, because once its blown, its hard to come back ( i broke at that moment actually and everything went bad bad )

Yeah yesterday GBPUSD surprised us. I'm very sad after knowing about your loss. You already closed your thread that's why I didn't able to post anything in that thread. But its okay just take it easy. Contests are full of excitement. I think I'm not that suitable for contests. Because here only aggressive trader can able to win. I'm just trading to see what happens.

Yesterday I did a big mistake. I made sell order in Gold because it crossed pivot and also support was much below. So these mistakes teaching me how to trade.

Your thread was really informative and you've explained every trades very well. Yeah I'll follow your advice in my trades. I know how much pressure we've during contests. No matter how slow I'm in trading but I'll try to do good trades.

I always looking for your post in my thread, I think you were busy so you didn't post anything here in my thread. Isn't it? You're always welcome to give me any suggestions at anytime.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to bidyut For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (10-18-2013)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1952 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      412 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Statement (Date: 17th October, 2013)

I've just found that by uploading a statement is an easy way to show my day to day performance in this contest. Today is 4th day. I've started my trading on 2nd day of contest starting period. I would like to update everything which is possible for me to do. So far going slow but steady. Just have a look at the image below.

Name:	Detailed_Statement001.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	74.0 KB
ID:	42742

Name:	Detailed_Statement001a.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	49.7 KB
ID:	42743

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to bidyut for this useful post.

dzin4aans (10-18-2013), fxaiden (10-18-2013)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      11119 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      34 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 27,167 Times in 7,467 Posts

Hello Bidyut...wazz up? How are you doing buddy? Looks like you are doing just fine...keep it up and always remember enjoy the contest...don't pressure yourself much...sooner or later you will find your way to the top. Thanks for dropping by in my thread...Goodluck on your trades...take care!
      Am still hibernating, will wake up one day, all depends on fate. Hope to see you all-soon! Miss you all friends!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to NikitaBelle For This Useful Post:

bidyut (10-18-2013)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

Accumulated bonus
      1952 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      412 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NikitaBelle     
      Hello Bidyut...wazz up? How are you doing buddy? Looks like you are doing just fine...keep it up and always remember enjoy the contest...don't pressure yourself much...sooner or later you will find your way to the top. Thanks for dropping by in my thread...Goodluck on your trades...take care!
      Hi NikitaBelle, Glad to have your nice advice. I'm doing just fine. You're right we shouldn't take too much pressure. I'm enjoying this contest and trying to give my best. You're a very good trader and I would like to follow your steps.

I'm not competing with anybody only I'm competing with my own. I want to be a good trader and for every trade I want to find some reason. Participating in contests always help me to learn better about tradings. I've visited most of the contest threads and that gives me good lessons. Good luck to you too.

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

Accumulated bonus
      1952 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      412 (What is this?)
      Thanks

8th Order

Order no. 809093963
      Type: sell
      Size: 200
      Symbol: usdjpy
      Price: 97.79
      S/L: N/A
      T/P: N/A

In 1 hour and 4 hours chart pattern showing a clear downtrend.

Candle stick formation and price action is very clear to me. The next support is at 97.42 so I've opened a sell order in this pair.

Name:	8th_order.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	26.4 KB
ID:	42791

R1 98.69
      R2 99.48
      R3 99.96
      S1 97.42
      S2 96.94
      S3 96.15

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

Accumulated bonus
      1952 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      412 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Closed Order No. 809093963 (USDJPY) at price 97.69 [8th order]

+2047.29 Profit

Current equity: 14349.38

10. The Following User Says Thank You to bidyut For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (10-18-2013)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Crappy

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3444 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      9 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,973 Times in 5,198 Posts

Keep up this mate, its great
      well for my visits, yeah my trading was crazy, I was into it fully, lacked some time because of that but now that I am out of market I go through some traders threads and check how they are doing
      Well for that risk you are saying, remember that those who are on top, they might not have so good strategies and explanations, so if you maintain this pace, profits, you will end up in top10 and trust me, you will climb higher thanks to your explanations and strategy So confidence up and do your best, you recovered nicely from losses, now just make that balance work

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

Accumulated bonus
      1952 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      412 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dzin4aans     
      Keep up this mate, its great
      well for my visits, yeah my trading was crazy, I was into it fully, lacked some time because of that but now that I am out of market I go through some traders threads and check how they are doing
      Well for that risk you are saying, remember that those who are on top, they might not have so good strategies and explanations, so if you maintain this pace, profits, you will end up in top10 and trust me, you will climb higher thanks to your explanations and strategy So confidence up and do your best, you recovered nicely from losses, now just make that balance work
      Its okay. Yeah I know you were busy that's why you didn't post in my thread. I always get good encouragement when you post in my thread. In last contest I've got lots of good encouragement from you. Your good advice and suggestions always works for me. I'm trying my best and not taking any big risks because I consider this contest as a learning experience.

I'm taking Forex trading as a profession and if I don't trade properly or without maintaining any discipline then I've no other work to do. So I want to give my best so that in future also same experience works for me in real tradings. If I show good performance then I'll get benefited in two ways. One: I'll be able to earn good money. Second: I'll get good friend and mentor like you.

Today I'm not going to trade anymore because market seems to be flat and also today is Friday. Next week I'll try to find good opportunity.

Your few words really gives me lots of encouragement. I'm trying to follow all your advices and suggestions. Only I know, if I put my honest effort then I'll get good results. My main goal is not to win but to get a good experience from this contest. Even I don't able to reach top 10 level then also I'll be happy if my thread will give some good lessons to any newbie.

This contest is really awesome because here we not only have to accumulate profit but also we've to explain well about every trades we do. Means only deserving trader get the prize. I don't know how far I'm successful in explaining my trades. I always believe in support and resistance levels and that's why my trades are based on these only. Candle stick pattern is also good to consider most of the time. Except Gold other currency pairs always give me satisfactory results. Gold is also good but it is very volatile, sometimes it gives large negative balance. In real tradings I use to open only 0.01 lot size in Gold. But most of the time major currency pair gives me more profit compare to Gold.

Tomorrow I'll post a weekly Statement. If it is possible than today I'll update a daily statement report.

Only I want to say, I'm really happy to see you in my thread.

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

Accumulated bonus
      1952 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      412 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Daily Statement (18th October, 2013)

Name:	Detailed_Statement002.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	114.9 KB
ID:	42809

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2452 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,358 Times in 1,249 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bidyut     
      Daily Statement (18th October, 2013)

Attachment 42809
      Nice statement bro, after one week trading you can control the emotion and have a brilliant analysis. Hopefully you can be at the top board of the contest.
      My blog : http://blog.mt5.com/topman/
      FROM ZERO TO HERO
      IF YOU THINK YOU CAN, YOU CAN

15. The Following User Says Thank You to topman For This Useful Post:

bidyut (10-18-2013)

Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ...