• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 12 of 13 ... 7 10 11 12 13

Thread: Interesting Question: How much money In this world? Isn't it constant?

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5309 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,260 Times in 5,547 Posts

I don't get this and I don't know.

But I believe there is an obvious data of this.

Money is constant ???

I don't think so, as peoples exist more, there will be more money.

Imagine if in one place 1000 peoples with 1.000 $ then 1.000.000 peoples will have the same 1.000 $.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bao Long For This Useful Post:

sankar chandra biswas (09-25-2013)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5102 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      400 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,151 Times in 2,463 Posts

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by National Guard     
      I think it is world bank or IMF which control the printing of money by a country. They can impose some restrictions or fines if a country violates their rules. Money in the world can't be fixed, it keeps on increasing as the governments keep printing more money according to their needs.
      Yeah,may be...!

Well this topic is more interesting,may be some with Economics/Finance background can reply it with greater authority

Well oh!

Cheers
      The Real Money is in 100% Compounding

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Buzzed

cryptex is on a distinguished road cryptex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      212 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks

When I studied Physics we were told that the energy is constant in the universe. energy and mass are inter convertible but the net remains constant. i thought that the same would apply to the financial markets. But surely there is no limit on how money is there is this world. After the bretton woods agreement the US promised to peg the dollar against Gold at $35 an ounce. Countries all over the world pegged their insurgencies against dollar hoping that this way they were pegging it against dollar. But Nixon took off that and US started printing money as and when it like. this way they had money whenever they wanted. money is no longer constant.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

abdulla is an unknown quantity at this point abdulla's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      109 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i do not know that how many money in the world it is very hard to talk it actually how much money in the world, but i know that money are not constant in the world money is change able materializes

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Inspired

Lorenzen is an unknown quantity at this point Lorenzen's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      76 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I wouldn't say that it is constant because every day bucks and bucks are been printing every day and other countries currencies too every day there are more money in the world

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cheerful

mugiwara will become famous soon enough mugiwara will become famous soon enough mugiwara's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      926 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I did less well know and understand just how much money goes and how it is often just the plot that I always get better results and also more facilitated. especially during trading that often I do feel I am not so lucky if I did not pay attention to finances that is always running.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Cool

walidaman76 is on a distinguished road walidaman76's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      605 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I don't know the exact amount of money in the world.IMF or WB may say that. And for latter part, every matter isn't money. So the law of conservation of energy isn't applicable in here. And the total amount of money is increasing. You have seen that each country suffers inflation,whether a slower rate or rapid rate but it experiences inflation. So the total amount of money increases.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      371 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think the amount of money is increasing day by day because the government are keep printing moer and more money for their country.
      And also that is why we have inflation because the value of money is going down so the value of goods will increase.

10. The following 6 users say Thank You to PongsakornFX for this useful post.

NikitaBelle (02-06-2018), PhantomTrader79 (02-06-2018), Unregistered (4)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      11119 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      34 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 27,149 Times in 7,466 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pongsakorn**     
      I think the amount of money is increasing day by day because the government are keep printing moer and more money for their country.
      And also that is why we have inflation because the value of money is going down so the value of goods will increase.
      If that is the case, then the government should print more money to help uplift the lives of it's poorest people, not to print more money that only the rich individuals can benefit, because as I what I have seen and observe only the rich are getting richer and the poor getting poorer everyday.
      Am still hibernating, will wake up one day, all depends on fate. Hope to see you all-soon! Miss you all friends!

12. The following 6 users say Thank You to NikitaBelle for this useful post.

azmassi (02-07-2018), moneygrows (02-15-2018), PhantomTrader79 (02-06-2018), UberTrade (02-12-2018), Unregistered (2)

I am:
      Amused

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4328 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 36,647 Times in 8,480 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NikitaBelle     
      If that is the case, then the government should print more money to help uplift the lives of it's poorest people, not to print more money that only the rich individuals can benefit, because as I what I have seen and observe only the rich are getting richer and the poor getting poorer everyday.
      The rich becomes richer because they have many advantages including their strong connections with those in power.
      Sad to say but it's the reality of life. The rules are created by those in the top position, that is why revolutions are occurring everywhere in the world...to overthrow people who are too powerful who sucks the life out of the other people.

14. The following 5 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

azmassi (02-07-2018), moneygrows (02-15-2018), NikitaBelle (02-06-2018), PongsakornFX (02-12-2018), UberTrade (02-12-2018)

Reply to thread
    Page 12 of 13 ... 7 10 11 12 13