• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 13 of 13 ... 8 11 12 13

Thread: Interesting Question: How much money In this world? Isn't it constant?

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

22gostfx is a jewel in the rough 22gostfx is a jewel in the rough 22gostfx is a jewel in the rough 22gostfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      790 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

as a forex trader you are entitled to make as much money as you desire as long as you have the right experience to make the money for yourself, because what really matters here in this business is your experience and the way you can appy the experience to benefit you.

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to 22gostfx for this useful post.

moneygrows (02-15-2018), PongsakornFX (02-15-2018), UberTrade (02-12-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      371 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 22gost**     
      as a forex trader you are entitled to make as much money as you desire as long as you have the right experience to make the money for yourself, because what really matters here in this business is your experience and the way you can appy the experience to benefit you.
      Yes I hthink we can make a lot money from trding vorex becvause there is no restriction if we are have good trading skills.
      I think the best plan is to make regular profit from market to get satisfy result for daily.
      I think everyone want to get this plan.

4. The following 4 users say Thank You to PongsakornFX for this useful post.

moneygrows (02-15-2018), UberTrade (02-12-2018), Unregistered (2)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

UberTrade will become famous soon enough UberTrade will become famous soon enough UberTrade's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      52 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Power, wealth, entertainment.
      They are all connected.
      People with power want to connect with rich people.
      Rich people want to connect with people in power.
      They all need entertainment.
      That is why only those in the circle will get rich. Did you know that the average person or middle class no longer exist in U.S.? It's because the rich get richer will the others go down. So it's only the rich and the poor now in the U.S. also in Europe.
      Welcome to the world of conservative trading!

6. The following 3 users say Thank You to UberTrade for this useful post.

Anthony Cheung (02-24-2018), moneygrows (02-15-2018), PongsakornFX (02-15-2018)

I am:
      Amused

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4328 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 36,553 Times in 8,479 Posts

Money is limitless because you can just print it lolz
      These days money is not longer tightly connected to gold and that is why it's limitless.
      In the past you can only print so much money as you have in your gold reserve.

8. The following 3 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

Anthony Cheung (02-24-2018), moneygrows (02-15-2018), PongsakornFX (02-15-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Busy

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2536 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      9 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,904 Times in 5,606 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PhAnToMtRaDeR79     
      Money is limitless because you can just print it lolz
      These days money is not longer tightly connected to gold and that is why it's limitless.
      In the past you can only print so much money as you have in your gold reserve.
      Thanks to the Bretton Woods Agreement, all fiat money now are not tied to gold anymore, but the USD. Now if we want to print money we need to create bonds first but not the USA. Their Federal Reserve can practically print money without tying it to bond or even declare it.

10. The following 5 users say Thank You to moneygrows for this useful post.

Anthony Cheung (02-24-2018), PhantomTrader79 (02-16-2018), PongsakornFX (02-15-2018), Unregistered (2)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      371 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by moneygrows     
      Thanks to the Bretton Woods Agreement, all fiat money now are not tied to gold anymore, but the USD. Now if we want to print money we need to create bonds first but not the USA. Their Federal Reserve can practically print money without tying it to bond or even declare it.
      This is sound of a conspiracy.... is it really true mister moderators?
      If money is unlimited then why ther are poor countries in the world?
      How is this possible in the day to do this? Someone must be fair about this...

12. The following 2 users say Thank You to PongsakornFX for this useful post.

Anthony Cheung (02-24-2018), PhantomTrader79 (02-16-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Warren Bafett is a splendid one to behold Warren Bafett is a splendid one to behold Warren Bafett is a splendid one to behold Warren Bafett is a splendid one to behold Warren Bafett is a splendid one to behold Warren Bafett is a splendid one to behold Warren Bafett's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      269 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by moneygrows     

Really? USA Federal Reserve can print money with out tying it to bond or even declare it? Amazing! So why can't they print money and build home or shelter for their homeless people, if that is easy to print money then. Why poor people have to suffer when there is a better solution? To just print money, provide shelter, free medicines and so on. What am saying is print money for the greater good of those who are very poor members of the society.
      No Guts No Glory!

14. The following 4 users say Thank You to Warren Bafett for this useful post.

Anthony Cheung (02-24-2018), PhantomTrader79 (02-16-2018), Unregistered (2)

I am:
      Amused

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4328 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 36,553 Times in 8,479 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Warren Bafett     
      Really? USA Federal Reserve can print money with out tying it to bond or even declare it? Amazing! So why can't they print money and build home or shelter for their homeless people, if that is easy to print money then. Why poor people have to suffer when there is a better solution? To just print money, provide shelter, free medicines and so on. What am saying is print money for the greater good of those who are very poor members of the society.
      They can print money but it's not everyday. They will do it when they need it but of course the homeless is a very small portion of their cause of concern.
      It's a capitalist society, they will only provide for those who do things that they want.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to PhantomTrader79 For This Useful Post:

Anthony Cheung (02-24-2018)

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Anthony Cheung will become famous soon enough Anthony Cheung's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      23 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The best business in the world is United States of America.
      That company is the biggest and most profitable in the world.
      They can just print money as needed by the share holders (big businesses).
      The citizen is their worker.

Reply to thread
    Page 13 of 13 ... 8 11 12 13