• Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Thread: [3rd attempt] 66122876 - high risk trading using the right timing

Banned
      I am:
      Sleepy

akiraolivia is a splendid one to behold akiraolivia is a splendid one to behold akiraolivia is a splendid one to behold akiraolivia is a splendid one to behold akiraolivia is a splendid one to behold akiraolivia is a splendid one to behold akiraolivia is a splendid one to behold akiraolivia's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1094 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by akiraolivia     
      open a new trade at eurusd :
      Attachment 43260

reason : there is a strong bullish sign from the candle pattern, its long enough bullish candle that cut through MA 14 line, so i think now price will goes to MA 200 (green line) so i will just set tp at middle point.
      update :
      i already closed this position even not reach TP yet, but to safe the profit i decided to close my position because the price already hit bband in H1.
      here the last result :
      Name:  d13 op1 [closed].jpg
Views: 10
Size:  34.1 KB

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Crappy

profitsbuzz will become famous soon enough profitsbuzz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      360 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

akiraolivia - sound to me you need to re-look at your risk management, what I hear from your post is how you want to recover the losses and you are willing to take big risk in order to achieve it. I rather you take small steps and build the correct foundation for your trading.

Banned
      I am:
      Sleepy

akiraolivia is a splendid one to behold akiraolivia is a splendid one to behold akiraolivia is a splendid one to behold akiraolivia is a splendid one to behold akiraolivia is a splendid one to behold akiraolivia is a splendid one to behold akiraolivia is a splendid one to behold akiraolivia's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1094 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by profitsbuzz     
      akiraolivia - sound to me you need to re-look at your risk management, what I hear from your post is how you want to recover the losses and you are willing to take big risk in order to achieve it. I rather you take small steps and build the correct foundation for your trading.
      its okay mate because there is no choice now for me rather than taking big risk to can chase other participant here or i will loss for good. hehe
      just relax trading in contest because this just contest and not a real trade.

Banned
      I am:
      Sleepy

Accumulated bonus
      1094 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i just open new 3 positions hoping can get some big profit from fomc news
      Name:  d13 op2.jpg
Views: 21
Size:  274.0 KB

there is specific reason for this, i just trade based on the movement after fomc news released and hope it will continue its movement as usually fomc affected the market.

Banned
      I am:
      Sleepy

Accumulated bonus
      1094 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

just add more position, 1 audusd and 1 nzdusd to increase profit because i already sure that all currencies will down vs USD. now i have total 1K lot position opened
      here the updated position now :
      Name:  d13 op2.jpg
Views: 33
Size:  274.0 KB

Banned
      I am:
      Sleepy

Accumulated bonus
      1094 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

just add more position, 1 audusd and 1 nzdusd to increase profit because i already sure that all currencies will down vs USD. now i have total 1K lot position opened
      here the updated position now :
      Attachment 43279
      i just close all position and now all position has cleared. some good profit from fomc, i hope i not get mc at this last account
      here the last result :
      Name:  d13 op2 2 [closed].jpg
Views: 12
Size:  76.1 KB

Banned
      I am:
      Devilish

AndraOlivia is on a distinguished road AndraOlivia's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

wow honey you doing good there. i see you success to recover you pass loss in your first and second account. keep it up honey i know you will surely can get at least top 10 trader here.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to AndraOlivia For This Useful Post:

akiraolivia (11-02-2013)

Banned
      I am:
      Sleepy

Accumulated bonus
      1094 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AndraOlivia     
      wow honey you doing good there. i see you success to recover you pass loss in your first and second account. keep it up honey i know you will surely can get at least top 10 trader here.
      thank honey for visiting my thread
      actually if we keep focus and always discipline in our trade, we will can get what we are targeting, and i do it now. in past account i am so careless to may trade and i leave it away, so i get the consequence of margin call. this is my last hope to can get some position in this contest, hope all will works just fine

Banned
      I am:
      Sleepy

Accumulated bonus
      1094 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i just open my last order for this contest. 1 buy order and 1 buy stop order.

Name:  d15 op1.jpg
Views: 19
Size:  272.1 KB

reason : i am sure now price will going up and first will find the horizontal line because it failed to break trendline. so i will set TP at horizontal line and leave my trade now, its now win the contest or MC

Banned
      I am:
      Sleepy

Accumulated bonus
      1094 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i just open my last order for this contest. 1 buy order and 1 buy stop order.

Attachment 43371

reason : i am sure now price will going up and first will find the horizontal line because it failed to break trendline. so i will set TP at horizontal line and leave my trade now, its now win the contest or MC
      wow my analysis was destroyed by USD movement, now the price is already break my trendline, so i decided to cut loss with -22k loss.
      now i will scalping with my remain balance, hope i can come back and will update later after i finish my trade.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3