• Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Page 5 of 5 ... 3 4 5

Thread: [LAST ATTEMPT] 66123837- Trade On Most Major and Cross Pairs

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6057 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,651 Times in 4,208 Posts

Sold EURUSD with 200 lot size.
      Name:  tc36.jpg
Views: 38
Size:  151.3 KB

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6057 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by forexianz     
      Sold EURUSD with 200 lot size.
      Closed manually and won +38 pips
      Name:  BAL31.jpg
Views: 22
Size:  16.7 KB

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

Accumulated bonus
      6057 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Bought EURJPY with 350 lot size. No more time to rest.
      Name:  tc37.jpg
Size:  144.8 KB

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

Accumulated bonus
      6057 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Bought EURJPY with 350 lot size. No more time to rest.
      Closed manually and won +21 pips
      Name:  BAL32.jpg
Views: 21
Size:  16.6 KB

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

Accumulated bonus
      6057 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Just few hours remaining for the contest to finish. LOL, let's do high risk trading! Win or not I don't care!

Sold GBPUSD with 200 lot size and sell limit of 250 lot size at the price 1.5955
      Name:  tc38.jpg
Size:  191.6 KB

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

Accumulated bonus
      6057 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Just few hours remaining for the contest to finish. LOL, let's do high risk trading! Win or not I don't care!

Sold GBPUSD with 200 lot size and sell limit of 250 lot size at the price 1.5955
      I cancelled pending order at the price 1.5955 and just sold GBPUSD with 300 lot size.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

Accumulated bonus
      6057 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I cancelled pending order at the price 1.5955 and just sold GBPUSD with 300 lot size.
      Closed both orders and won +39 pips
      Name:  tc39.jpg
Views: 18
Size:  33.9 KB

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

Accumulated bonus
      6057 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Bought EURJPY with 650 lot size
      Name:  tc40.jpg
Views: 37
Size:  294.3 KB

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

Accumulated bonus
      6057 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Bought EURJPY with 650 lot size
      I really sleepy and just closed with +1 pips
      Name:  BAL33.jpg
Views: 18
Size:  15.8 KB

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

Accumulated bonus
      6057 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Since there are 2 hours and 20 minutes remaining, I decided not to open any more trades. So I end up my trading contest with these statement. Win or not, at least I have tried my best. My final equities is $30,937.25
      only.
      Name:  TCSTATEMENT1.jpg
Views: 16
Size:  523.7 KB
      Name:  TCSTATEMENT2.jpg
Views: 15
Size:  278.8 KB

Below is the link of my first and second attempts.
      FIRST ATTEMPT

SECOND ATTEMPT

So, if you can check all my trading histories, I don't break the rules no. 13 which I think will be the biggest mistake for me if I break it.

So, that's all from me. Here, I end up this thread with thank you. Happy trading and happy getting salaries of last month.

Page 5 of 5 ... 3 4 5