• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 5 of 7 ... 3 4 5 6 7

Thread: Scalping system (Trading by Psychological Levels)

Banned
      I am:
      Tired

Dejavu has a brilliant future Dejavu has a brilliant future Dejavu has a brilliant future Dejavu has a brilliant future Dejavu has a brilliant future Dejavu has a brilliant future Dejavu has a brilliant future Dejavu has a brilliant future Dejavu has a brilliant future Dejavu has a brilliant future Dejavu has a brilliant future Dejavu's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1970 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,970 Times in 1,726 Posts

Scalping is one of the safest trading,we only hold position for some minutes,it will be advantage for us because we don't wait too long for position,the target of scalping is little,only 1-20 pips,it means we collect profit little by little.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

azam0101 is on a distinguished road azam0101's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      292 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Good, But why not sent any indicator to download here. Pls send here any link here which you love to. We are share each other and analyze it.

Forum Guru
      I am:
      ----

zomosolid will become famous soon enough zomosolid will become famous soon enough zomosolid's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1995 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i think we can not depend on the color of the candle to open our trades and it turn it self or it come some news inverse everything you predict it, i think we need to trade with the pivot point and use the scalping or use the swing using the pivot point is the essential

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cheerful

mugiwara will become famous soon enough mugiwara will become famous soon enough mugiwara's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      926 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

trading with a scalping system is a way for us to separate our emotions during the train started to do trading. especially at this time we also have to always be working hard so that as long as we still have the right way to be always successful in using scalping techniques as well then we should be able to control the emotions that we are increasingly able to dominate the market.

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Breezy

crazyforx will become famous soon enough crazyforx will become famous soon enough crazyforx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1548 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

In my humble opinion regarding on the matter of issue mentioned above, I think that the trading strategy of scalping has really opened up my eyes in many ways means that previously I thought that the scalping was suitable only for the new traders who are losers to use but it is not. The expert traders are sometimes using it as well.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

quluhuala will become famous soon enough quluhuala's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1723 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

anything scalping is what i always try to avoid because its all going to back fire at the end of the day, those who scalp are those who do not understand the gimmicks of trading because trying to make easy money from the Forex market is actually not something easy so we should always understand that and run away from scalping the Forex market.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

Bisma22 is on a distinguished road Bisma22's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      665 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

scalping system is a system that allows us to achieve a good profit, if it has a good analysis of it is not difficult to get a lot of profit in a short time. but we must be willing to control emotions so as not greedy, as described above "you only need 2% a day to get rich" and do not exceed it or will face a greater risk. scalping style can keep us stuck in greedy, to obey the rules money management.

Forum Master
      I am:
      Relaxed

ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1439 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,036 Times in 2,082 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bisma22     
      scalping system is a system that allows us to achieve a good profit, if it has a good analysis of it is not difficult to get a lot of profit in a short time. but we must be willing to control emotions so as not greedy, as described above "you only need 2% a day to get rich" and do not exceed it or will face a greater risk. scalping style can keep us stuck in greedy, to obey the rules money management.
      I agree with you, mate.
      indeed scalping celebrants will make themselves redundant if you see some transactions can be managed out of the market and a shorter benefit. This becomes a factor to act greedy. some traders are still in the process to control your emotions stable, which can be used to remain calm in the face of market conditions using scalping strategies.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Busy

Kasep Kacida is on a distinguished road Kasep Kacida's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      659 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

scalping trading system should be addressed with good risk management and strict, because we may not be able to get a lot easier if the profits are not able to manage trading activity we do. because risk management is a management that has benefits to recover deficiency trading strategy
      SIMPLE LOT CALCULATOR
      DOWNLOAD

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Inspired

fanatic has much to be proud of fanatic has much to be proud of fanatic has much to be proud of fanatic has much to be proud of fanatic has much to be proud of fanatic has much to be proud of fanatic has much to be proud of fanatic has much to be proud of fanatic has much to be proud of fanatic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4298 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,302 Times in 676 Posts

Some traders use scalping trading technique with remarkable degree of success while others are known to fail miserably when they try to adopt scalping technique. A trader may adopt it if after trying it and it is found to be profitable.
      POSSIBILITIES ARE INFINITE IN THE FOREX MARKET, YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING !

Reply to thread
    Page 5 of 7 ... 3 4 5 6 7