• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 4 of 4 ... 2 3 4

Thread: How to trade with supdem indicator?

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      276 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,021 Times in 411 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jurain     
      there are lot's of indicator in forex chart and also in forex world.i tried many of those.but i continue my trading with supdem indicator.
      this indicator shows supply and demand zone. now please say me how can i trade well with supply and demand zone?
      I think when trading the supply and demand you need to see the price action when the price is near or at that S/D zone.
      If the price can't break the zone then it will reverse but if price break the zone then there is continuation of previous trend.
      Traders don't know the future that is why traders need market scenarios.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Beautiful Quynh For This Useful Post:

monaosama (10-09-2018)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1345 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,880 Times in 949 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful Quynh     
      I think when trading the supply and demand you need to see the price action when the price is near or at that S/D zone.
      If the price can't break the zone then it will reverse but if price break the zone then there is continuation of previous trend.
      yes it is, I agree this a good approach of trading like these indicators, it's like supports and resistances levels, but how far these areas zone are drawn correctely by the indicator, that's what we have to worry about.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to tahiri For This Useful Post:

monaosama (10-09-2018)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1345 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,880 Times in 949 Posts

it's wise to draw supply and demand manually with simple rules rather than use indicator that may get wrong, supply and demand are effective in trading these currencies pairs, you just need to know how to draw them correctely and trade them too.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to tahiri For This Useful Post:

monaosama (10-09-2018)

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

monaosama is on a distinguished road monaosama's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello all forex members have to study the good in the market supply and demand does not choose the best times that are through the rotation and choose the right price and it is necessary to use the appropriate strategy and identify the supply and demand lines to achieve success and gain and success for all

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Happy

Edifitri is on a distinguished road Edifitri's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I know the supply indicator, and I don't know how it works and how to analyze it. indeed there are so many students how to use indicators where every indicator I apply is based on analysis and I use it to do forex trading where if it is profitable for me I will continue if not then I will leave and change with the other indicators. I observed the movement within 1 week so that I could analyze the trading results I got.

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Abhi302 is on a distinguished road Abhi302's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      9 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Where is the indicator bro you can't uploaded here and also you can give us websites address where we can download this indicator i lovw to do trading with supply and demand zone but i didnt get any good indicator about this if your indicator is working good then i can try this on my trading

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Abhi302 For This Useful Post:

jaimankov (06-25-2019)

Reply to thread
    Page 4 of 4 ... 2 3 4