• Reply to thread
    Page 190 of 191 ... 185 188 189 190 191
    Results 1,891 to 1,900 of 1905

Thread: Guess Forex Trend – a weekly contest by MT5 forum

1. #1 Collapse Post
      Adminus Sapiens
      I am:
      Cheeky

MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,393 Times in 1,296 Posts

Default Guess Forex Trend – a weekly contest by MT5 forum

Analytical skills and ability to foresee are the unalienable qualities of a successive trader, as the correct prediction of currency rates is the key to profitable trades. MT5 forum supportive by its reliable partner InstaForex Company launches motivation of its most far-sighted forumers. Every weekend one can forecast the levels of hitting for three currency pairs: EUR/USD, GBP/USD and USD/JPY. During the week we are monitoring, whose predictions are right and the person who guessed the trend for all currency pairs gets a pleasant prize deposited to the trading account.

Name:  eng-0212.jpg
Views: 5571
Size:  296.5 KB

The Contest Rules

1. The contest is held every week.
      2. The forecasts will be accepted from 00:00 (GMT+3 forum time) Saturday until 23:00 Sunday (GMT+3 forum time). Make sure you adjust your time with the forum time that can be found on Settings > General Settings > Date & Time Options. The forum time that we will use for this contest is "GMT+3 Baghdad, Riyadh, Moscow, St. Petersburgh" and don't forget to set DST Correction Option: to "Automatically detect DST settings".
      3. The forecasts are only taken in a certain thread. The predictions which were posted in different threads are not part of the contest.
      4. After the end of the contest week the forecasts are examined to be right or wrong. The quoting rates of the trading server InstaForex-SINGAPORE.com serve as the reference.
      5. The week's prize fund amounts to 150$. The prize sum goes shares among all winners. If one participant wins, he/she receives total prize money. In case no correct forecasts have been filed during the week, the prize for that week is wasted.
      6. The prize money is deposited to the participant's trading account, attached to his/her profile at the beginning of the week which follows the contest week.
      7. The prize money cannot be withdrawn from the trading account; however, the profit received with the usage of the prize money can be withdrawn.
      8. If a winner doesn't have his account attached to his profile before the round start then he won't get his prize even if he is announced as the winner for that round.
      9. All participants must comment and vote in all 3 threads. In case someone doesn't posts and ends up as a winner, he risks his prize being cancelled.
      10. One participant can't win two weeks in a row. There will be an interval of 2 weeks between winning.

We wish you right forecasts!

For more details about the contest, please, file requests in this thread.

*This offer is not available to clients of instaforex.eu which is a European regulated entity.
      Last edited by MT5 Administrator; 04-17-2019 at 01:26 PM. Reason: updating contest status.

2. #1891 Collapse Post
      I am:
      Angelic

Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 29,836 Times in 7,614 Posts

And the winners for last round are:

1.. Dilwale001 - $18.75
      2.. forexguy9 - $18.75
      3.. Jackroay - $18.75
      4.. newdream365 - $18.75
      5.. ola4real - $18.75
      6.. SaniaISB - $18.75
      7.. Uzmi - $18.75
      8.. Zee Shan - $18.75

arshad76 - $0 (posted different as compared to voting for GBPUSD - Prize cancelled!)

Congratulations to all the winners! Good luck everyone for new round..

3. The following 5 users say Thank You to Passionate Pisces for this useful post.

forexguy9 (10-28-2019), FxBD (10-29-2019), Jackroay (10-29-2019), newdream365 (10-28-2019), Zee Shan (10-28-2019)

4. #1892 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cheeky

Zee Shan has much to be proud of Zee Shan has much to be proud of Zee Shan has much to be proud of Zee Shan has much to be proud of Zee Shan has much to be proud of Zee Shan has much to be proud of Zee Shan has much to be proud of Zee Shan has much to be proud of Zee Shan has much to be proud of Zee Shan has much to be proud of Zee Shan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      144 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,433 Times in 469 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Passionate Pisces     

1.. Dilwale001 - $18.75
      2.. forexguy9 - $18.75
      3.. Jackroay - $18.75
      4.. newdream365 - $18.75
      5.. ola4real - $18.75
      6.. SaniaISB - $18.75
      7.. Uzmi - $18.75
      8.. Zee Shan - $18.75

arshad76 - $0 (posted different as compared to voting for GBPUSD - Prize cancelled!)

That's really great achievement for me after long time.

5. The following 2 users say Thank You to Zee Shan for this useful post.

forexguy9 (10-28-2019), Passionate Pisces (10-31-2019)

6. #1893 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Cool

newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3381 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 10,894 Times in 2,719 Posts

1.. Dilwale001 - $18.75
      2.. forexguy9 - $18.75
      3.. Jackroay - $18.75
      4.. newdream365 - $18.75
      5.. ola4real - $18.75
      6.. SaniaISB - $18.75
      7.. Uzmi - $18.75
      8.. Zee Shan - $18.75

This really good experience for me thanks mt5 and instaforex for makes me as a winner

7. The following 2 users say Thank You to newdream365 for this useful post.

forexguy9 (10-28-2019), Passionate Pisces (10-31-2019)

8. #1894 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7393 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,907 Times in 5,277 Posts

E

1.. Dilwale001 - $18.75
      2.. forexguy9 - $18.75
      3.. Jackroay - $18.75
      4.. newdream365 - $18.75
      5.. ola4real - $18.75
      6.. SaniaISB - $18.75
      7.. Uzmi - $18.75
      8.. Zee Shan - $18.75

Wow, after a long time I'm among the winners again. Thank you mt5 forum and instaforex for this great opportunity.
      Congratulations to all winners.
      ''Too many times we settle into a set way of thinking and accept limitations that need not be placed on us'' -John C. Maxwell

Hedging Edge: Heading For $6 Million!

9. The following 2 users say Thank You to forexguy9 for this useful post.

Passionate Pisces (10-31-2019), Zee Shan (10-29-2019)

10. #1895 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Angry

Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      771 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,283 Times in 1,750 Posts

1.. Dilwale001 - $18.75
      2.. forexguy9 - $18.75
      3.. Jackroay - $18.75
      4.. newdream365 - $18.75
      5.. ola4real - $18.75
      6.. SaniaISB - $18.75
      7.. Uzmi - $18.75
      8.. Zee Shan - $18.75

Yes sir thanks for your complements and i am happy on accuracy of my technical analysis and i win the contest ....

11. The following 3 users say Thank You to Jackroay for this useful post.

forexguy9 (10-31-2019), Passionate Pisces (10-31-2019), Zee Shan (10-29-2019)

12. #1896 Collapse Post
      I am:
      Angelic

Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces's Avatar
      Thanks

1.. adewale - $15
      2.. bappy4x - $15
      3.. kate89 - $15
      4.. Liontrader - $15
      5.. Malhi sab - $15
      6.. Mario67 - $15
      7.. MISSFX - $15
      8.. sarkar007 - $15
      9.. taifen - $15
      10.. union12 - $15

13. The following 6 users say Thank You to Passionate Pisces for this useful post.

bappy4x (11-04-2019), Financial (11-05-2019), forexguy9 (11-06-2019), FxBD (11-05-2019), Mario67 (11-05-2019), union12 (11-05-2019)

14. #1897 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Bashul

Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2714 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,069 Times in 3,215 Posts

1.. adewale - $15
      2.. bappy4x - $15
      3.. kate89 - $15
      4.. Liontrader - $15
      5.. Malhi sab - $15
      6.. Mario67 - $15
      7.. MISSFX - $15
      8.. sarkar007 - $15
      9.. taifen - $15
      10.. union12 - $15

Congratulations to all the winners.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Financial For This Useful Post:

Passionate Pisces (11-06-2019)

16. #1898 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Inspired

Malhi sab is just really nice Malhi sab is just really nice Malhi sab is just really nice Malhi sab is just really nice Malhi sab is just really nice Malhi sab's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      72 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Anyone tell me when it will be added in my account

17. #1899 Collapse Post
      I am:
      Angelic

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Malhi sab     
      Anyone tell me when it will be added in my account

The prize money is credited now, kindly check your account once again.

18. #1900 Collapse Post
      MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

SubhanShah is on a distinguished road SubhanShah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Sir how can i participate in weekly bonus

Reply to thread
    Page 190 of 191 ... 185 188 189 190 191