• Reply to thread
    Page 211 of 212 ... 206 209 210 211 212
    Results 2,101 to 2,110 of 2113

Thread: Guess Forex Trend – a weekly contest by MT5 forum

1. #1 Collapse Post
      Adminus Sapiens
      I am:
      Cheeky

MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,134 Times in 1,518 Posts

Default Guess Forex Trend – a weekly contest by MT5 forum

Analytical skills and ability to foresee are the unalienable qualities of a successive trader, as the correct prediction of currency rates is the key to profitable trades. MT5 forum supportive by its reliable partner InstaForex Company launches motivation of its most far-sighted forumers. Every weekend one can forecast the levels of hitting for three currency pairs: EUR/USD, GBP/USD and USD/JPY. During the week we are monitoring, whose predictions are right and the person who guessed the trend for all currency pairs gets a pleasant prize deposited to the trading account.

Name: eng-0212.jpg Views: 9035 Size: 296.5 KB

The Contest Rules

1. The contest is held every week.
      2. The forecasts will be accepted from 00:00 (GMT+3 forum time) Saturday until 23:00 Sunday (GMT+3 forum time). Make sure you adjust your time with the forum time that can be found on Settings > General Settings > Date & Time Options. The forum time that we will use for this contest is "GMT+3 Baghdad, Riyadh, Moscow, St. Petersburgh" and don't forget to set DST Correction Option: to "Automatically detect DST settings".
      3. The forecasts are only taken in a certain thread. The predictions which were posted in different threads are not part of the contest.
      4. After the end of the contest week the forecasts are examined to be right or wrong. The quoting rates of the trading server InstaForex-SINGAPORE.com serve as the reference.
      5. The week's prize fund amounts to 150$. The prize sum goes shares among all winners. If one participant wins, he/she receives total prize money. In case no correct forecasts have been filed during the week, the prize for that week is wasted.
      6. The prize money is deposited to the participant's trading account, attached to his/her profile at the beginning of the week which follows the contest week.
      7. The prize money cannot be withdrawn from the trading account; however, the profit received with the usage of the prize money can be withdrawn.
      8. If a winner doesn't have his account attached to his profile before the round start then he won't get his prize even if he is announced as the winner for that round.
      9. All participants must comment and vote in all 3 threads. In case someone doesn't posts and ends up as a winner, he risks his prize being cancelled.
      10. If a participant wins this week, he can't win for the next two weeks (two rounds). There needs to be an interval of 2 weeks between winnings.

We wish you right forecasts!

For more details about the contest, please, file requests in this thread.

*This offer is not available to clients of instaforex.eu which is a European regulated entity.
      Last edited by Passionate Pisces; 06-09-2020 at 10:33 AM. Reason: updating contest status.

2. #2101 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

King51 has a reputation beyond repute King51 has a reputation beyond repute King51 has a reputation beyond repute King51 has a reputation beyond repute King51 has a reputation beyond repute King51 has a reputation beyond repute King51 has a reputation beyond repute King51 has a reputation beyond repute King51 has a reputation beyond repute King51 has a reputation beyond repute King51 has a reputation beyond repute King51's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      453 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,386 Times in 2,349 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Passionate Pisces     
      The winners for last round are:

1.. Ahmedshakeer - $10
      2.. bidyut - $10
      3.. blessing76 - $10
      4.. Boman - $10
      5.. dtvade - $10
      6.. elssayed - $10
      7.. Foex guru - $10
      8.. Interlock - $10
      9.. King51 - $10
      10.. Manoo1010 - $10
      11.. Niazi1122 - $10
      12.. rezwanfx - $10
      13.. shahbaz 780 - $10
      14.. Shahbazahmed12 - $10
      15.. stoneage - $10

ForexRider - $0 (user was banned - Prize cancelled)
      kckush9 - $0(user was banned - Prize cancelled)
      Nisha999 - $0 (user was banned - Prize cancelled)

Congratulations to all the winners. Good luck everyone for new round.
      Wow that's amazing

3. The Following User Says Thank You to King51 For This Useful Post:

Passionate Pisces (08-25-2020)

4. #2102 Collapse Post
      I am:
      Angelic

Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 30,596 Times in 7,909 Posts

1.. Anstasya - $15
      2.. drdree - $15
      3.. Fighterss - $15
      4.. Hafeezullahjan1 - $15
      5.. Hinagilani - $15
      6.. Mehboob hassan - $15
      7.. Nabi - $15
      8.. naveed hassan - $15
      9.. Noor786 - $15
      10.. Zee Shan - $15

frazzaq2 - $0 (posted different as compared to voting for USDJPY - Prize cancelled!)

5. 5 users say Thank You to Passionate Pisces for this useful post.

drdree (09-02-2020), Fighterss (09-03-2020), Mehboob hassan (09-01-2020), naveed hassan (09-14-2020), surferrider (09-01-2020)

6. #2103 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

surferrider has a brilliant future surferrider has a brilliant future surferrider has a brilliant future surferrider has a brilliant future surferrider has a brilliant future surferrider has a brilliant future surferrider has a brilliant future surferrider has a brilliant future surferrider has a brilliant future surferrider has a brilliant future surferrider has a brilliant future surferrider's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      682 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,704 Times in 691 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 1

1.. Anstasya - $15
      2.. drdree - $15
      3.. Fighterss - $15
      5.. Hinagilani - $15
      6.. Mehboob hassan - $15
      7.. Nabi - $15
      8.. naveed hassan - $15
      9.. Noor786 - $15
      10.. Zee Shan - $15

frazzaq2 - $0 (posted different as compared to voting for USDJPY - Prize cancelled!)

congratulation for all winner, i have participate three times but unfortunately i was not lucky but i will try next week and hope will be a winner also

7. 2 users say Thank You to surferrider for this useful post.

Mehboob hassan (09-01-2020), Passionate Pisces (09-03-2020)

8. #2104 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cheeky

Zee Shan has a reputation beyond repute Zee Shan has a reputation beyond repute Zee Shan has a reputation beyond repute Zee Shan has a reputation beyond repute Zee Shan has a reputation beyond repute Zee Shan has a reputation beyond repute Zee Shan has a reputation beyond repute Zee Shan has a reputation beyond repute Zee Shan has a reputation beyond repute Zee Shan has a reputation beyond repute Zee Shan has a reputation beyond repute Zee Shan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      321 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,912 Times in 787 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

1.. Anstasya - $15
      2.. drdree - $15
      3.. Fighterss - $15
      5.. Hinagilani - $15
      6.. Mehboob hassan - $15
      7.. Nabi - $15
      8.. naveed hassan - $15
      9.. Noor786 - $15
      10.. Zee Shan - $15

9. 2 users say Thank You to Zee Shan for this useful post.

Fighterss (09-03-2020), Passionate Pisces (09-03-2020)

10. #2105 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Relaxed

Fighterss has a reputation beyond repute Fighterss has a reputation beyond repute Fighterss has a reputation beyond repute Fighterss has a reputation beyond repute Fighterss has a reputation beyond repute Fighterss has a reputation beyond repute Fighterss has a reputation beyond repute Fighterss has a reputation beyond repute Fighterss has a reputation beyond repute Fighterss has a reputation beyond repute Fighterss has a reputation beyond repute Fighterss's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      403 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,893 Times in 2,787 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

1.. Anstasya - $15
      2.. drdree - $15
      3.. Fighterss - $15
      5.. Hinagilani - $15
      6.. Mehboob hassan - $15
      7.. Nabi - $15
      8.. naveed hassan - $15
      9.. Noor786 - $15
      10.. Zee Shan - $15

Congratulate all the traders I am also the winner and I am very happy to win my 15$ price my first time win $15 and I am very happy.

11. 3 users say Thank You to Fighterss for this useful post.

Aircraft (09-10-2020), Passionate Pisces (09-03-2020), Unregistered (1)

12. #2106 Collapse Post
      I am:
      Angelic

Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces's Avatar
      Thanks

We don't have any winner for last round. So no one gets the prize.

Good luck everyone for new round..

13. 2 users say Thank You to Passionate Pisces for this useful post.

ForexRider (09-09-2020), Interlock (09-08-2020)

14. #2107 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Happy

Anstasya is a glorious beacon of light Anstasya is a glorious beacon of light Anstasya is a glorious beacon of light Anstasya is a glorious beacon of light Anstasya is a glorious beacon of light Anstasya is a glorious beacon of light Anstasya's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      52 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 1

I have not got my prize in live account
      Attached Images  

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

15. #2108 Collapse Post
      I am:
      Angelic

Thanks

Out of 108 users who voted for all three pairs, only 1 user was able to guess all the 3 pairs correctly. And the luck winner is:

1.. riaz musa khel - $150

Congratulations to the winner. Good luck everyone for new round.

16. 2 users say Thank You to Passionate Pisces for this useful post.

Interlock (09-16-2020), sunstrar (09-15-2020)

17. #2109 Collapse Post
      I am:
      Angelic

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Anstasya     
      I have not got my prize in live account
      Dear user, I have already inform you about the reason. Kindly open an IFX account using the correct forum link so we can credit your bonus which you won.

18. #2110 Collapse Post
      I am:
      Angelic

Thanks

1.. iqraakbar - $75
      2.. paritgupta - $75

Congratulations to the winners. Good luck everyone for new round.

Reply to thread
    Page 211 of 212 ... 206 209 210 211 212

Subscribed to this Thread : 29