• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 187 of 188 ... 182 185 186 187 188
    Results 1,861 to 1,870 of 1873

Thread: Guess Forex Trend – a weekly contest by MT5 forum

Adminus Sapiens
      I am:
      Cheeky

MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,330 Times in 1,273 Posts

Default Guess Forex Trend – a weekly contest by MT5 forum

Analytical skills and ability to foresee are the unalienable qualities of a successive trader, as the correct prediction of currency rates is the key to profitable trades. MT5 forum supportive by its reliable partner InstaForex Company launches motivation of its most far-sighted forumers. Every weekend one can forecast the levels of hitting for three currency pairs: EUR/USD, GBP/USD and USD/JPY. During the week we are monitoring, whose predictions are right and the person who guessed the trend for all currency pairs gets a pleasant prize deposited to the trading account.

Name:  eng-0212.jpg
Views: 5141
Size:  296.5 KB

The Contest Rules

1. The contest is held every week.
      2. The forecasts will be accepted from 00:00 (GMT+3 forum time) Saturday until 23:00 Sunday (GMT+3 forum time). Make sure you adjust your time with the forum time that can be found on Settings > General Settings > Date & Time Options. The forum time that we will use for this contest is "GMT+3 Baghdad, Riyadh, Moscow, St. Petersburgh" and don't forget to set DST Correction Option: to "Automatically detect DST settings".
      3. The forecasts are only taken in a certain thread. The predictions which were posted in different threads are not part of the contest.
      4. After the end of the contest week the forecasts are examined to be right or wrong. The quoting rates of the trading server InstaForex-SINGAPORE.com serve as the reference.
      5. The week's prize fund amounts to 150$. The prize sum goes shares among all winners. If one participant wins, he/she receives total prize money. In case no correct forecasts have been filed during the week, the prize for that week is wasted.
      6. The prize money is deposited to the participant's trading account, attached to his/her profile at the beginning of the week which follows the contest week.
      7. The prize money cannot be withdrawn from the trading account; however, the profit received with the usage of the prize money can be withdrawn.
      8. If a winner doesn't have his account attached to his profile before the round start then he won't get his prize even if he is announced as the winner for that round.
      9. All participants must comment and vote in all 3 threads. In case someone doesn't posts and ends up as a winner, he risks his prize being cancelled.
      10. One participant can't win two weeks in a row. There will be an interval of 2 weeks between winning.

We wish you right forecasts!

For more details about the contest, please, file requests in this thread.

*This offer is not available to clients of instaforex.eu which is a European regulated entity.
      Last edited by MT5 Administrator; 04-17-2019 at 01:26 PM. Reason: updating contest status.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Happy

HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      581 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,600 Times in 1,391 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Passionate Pisces     
      And the winners for last round are:

1.. amine ff - $75
      2.. skyboy - $75

Congratulations to all the winners! Good luck everyone for new round..
      Congratulation guys.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to HopeLove For This Useful Post:

skyboy (08-27-2019)

I am:
      Angelic

Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 29,712 Times in 7,559 Posts

1.. CoCoMo - $16.66
      2.. Faheem Zafar - $16.66
      3.. friendly - $16.66
      4.. Greentrader - $16.66
      5.. HopeLove - $16.66
      6.. Kamla001 - $16.66
      7.. Niazi1122 - $16.66
      8.. Noor4755 - $16.66
      9.. Youcefstyles - $16.66

5. The following 4 users say Thank You to Passionate Pisces for this useful post.

CoCoMo (09-03-2019), Greentrader (09-05-2019), HopeLove (09-03-2019), Youcefstyles (09-03-2019)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Happy

HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      581 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

1.. CoCoMo - $16.66
      3.. friendly - $16.66
      4.. Greentrader - $16.66
      5.. HopeLove - $16.66
      6.. Kamla001 - $16.66
      7.. Niazi1122 - $16.66
      8.. Noor4755 - $16.66

Wow congratulation to me and all other winners and I am very thankful to the team of mt5 Forum and thanks respected moderator.

7. The following 2 users say Thank You to HopeLove for this useful post.

Passionate Pisces (09-09-2019), Youcefstyles (09-03-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

CoCoMo is a name known to all CoCoMo is a name known to all CoCoMo is a name known to all CoCoMo is a name known to all CoCoMo is a name known to all CoCoMo is a name known to all CoCoMo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

1.. CoCoMo - $16.66
      3.. friendly - $16.66
      4.. Greentrader - $16.66
      5.. HopeLove - $16.66
      6.. Kamla001 - $16.66
      7.. Niazi1122 - $16.66
      8.. Noor4755 - $16.66

Thanks you sir this is good honor for me that i won the prize Good luck to everyone and many congratulation to everyone who won the prize.
      Thanks to Admins and Moderators very well done nice efforts on this great platform Mt5 Forum.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to CoCoMo For This Useful Post:

Passionate Pisces (09-09-2019)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

rashidmalik will become famous soon enough rashidmalik's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

THIS is a Great contest help new trader,

The price will hit or touch 1.2182
      this week.

---------- Post added at 11:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 PM ----------

THIS WEEK EURUSD,
      The price will hit or touch 1.0926

---------- Post added at 11:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 PM ----------

THIS WEEK USDJPY,
      will reach or the level of 107.91

I am:
      Angelic

Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces's Avatar
      Thanks

Out of 105 users who voted for all three pairs, only 1 user was able to guess all the 3 pairs correctly. And the lucky winner is....

1.. SaniaISB - $150

Congratulations SaniaISB! Good luck everyone for new round..

12. The following 2 users say Thank You to Passionate Pisces for this useful post.

SaniaISB (09-09-2019), Unregistered (1)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

SaniaISB has much to be proud of SaniaISB has much to be proud of SaniaISB has much to be proud of SaniaISB has much to be proud of SaniaISB has much to be proud of SaniaISB has much to be proud of SaniaISB has much to be proud of SaniaISB has much to be proud of SaniaISB has much to be proud of SaniaISB's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      151 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,131 Times in 421 Posts

Out of 105 users who voted for all three pairs, only 1 user was able to guess all the 3 pairs correctly. And the lucky winner is....

1.. SaniaISB - $150

Congratulations SaniaISB! Good luck everyone for new round..
      Hello greetings and well wishes for all of you Members.
      Thanks you very much sir Passionate Pisces, Thanks ALLAH almighty i won the prize my guess was good for 3 predictions.
      Mt5 Forum is really great forum wish you good luck for the best honest team of Mt5 forum
      Best Admins and Moderators God bless you always.

14. The following 3 users say Thank You to SaniaISB for this useful post.

Interlock (09-13-2019), Passionate Pisces (09-09-2019), skyboy (09-10-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Tunji is a jewel in the rough Tunji is a jewel in the rough Tunji is a jewel in the rough Tunji is a jewel in the rough Tunji's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      62 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

This is very insightful. All thanks to MT5 forum for this wonderous opportunity for giving people the privilege to test their knowledge about forex by forecasting the market and its outcome in a week and apart from that giving bonus to those who got it right whereby the bonus can be used to make real money that is withdrawable.

I am:
      Angelic

Thanks

1.. BestMember - $75
      2.. loveyo - $75

Congratulations to the winners! Good luck everyone for new round..

17. The following 4 users say Thank You to Passionate Pisces for this useful post.

BestMember (Yesterday), HopeLove (Yesterday), loveyo (Yesterday), taifen (Yesterday)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Happy

Accumulated bonus
      581 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

1.. BestMember - $75
      2.. loveyo - $75

Congratulations to the winners! Good luck everyone for new round..
      Congratulation winners.
      Welldone team MT5.

19. The following 3 users say Thank You to HopeLove for this useful post.

BestMember (Yesterday), loveyo (Yesterday), Passionate Pisces (Today)

Reply to thread
    Page 187 of 188 ... 182 185 186 187 188