GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Reply to thread
Page 224 of 224 ... 219 222 223 224
Results 2,231 to 2,237 of 2237

Thread: Guess Forex Trend a weekly contest by MT5 forum

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Adminus Sapiens
    I am:

MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,709 Times in 1,582 Posts

Default Guess Forex Trend a weekly contest by MT5 forum

Analytical skills and ability to foresee are the unalienable qualities of a successive trader, as the correct prediction of currency rates is the key to profitable trades. MT5 forum supportive by its reliable partner InstaForex Company launches motivation of its most far-sighted forumers. Every weekend one can forecast the levels of hitting for three currency pairs: EUR/USD, GBP/USD and USD/JPY. During the week we are monitoring, whose predictions are right and the person who guessed the trend for all currency pairs gets a pleasant prize deposited to the trading account.

Name: eng-0212.jpg Views: 11308 Size: 296.5 KB

The Contest Rules

1. The contest is held every week.
    2. The forecasts will be accepted from 00:00 (GMT+3 forum time) Saturday until 23:00 Sunday (GMT+3 forum time). Make sure you adjust your time with the forum time that can be found on Settings > General Settings > Date & Time Options. The forum time that we will use for this contest is "GMT+3 Baghdad, Riyadh, Moscow, St. Petersburgh" and don't forget to set DST Correction Option: to "Automatically detect DST settings".
    3. The forecasts are only taken in a certain thread. The predictions which were posted in different threads are not part of the contest.
    4. After the end of the contest week the forecasts are examined to be right or wrong. The quoting rates of the trading server InstaForex-SINGAPORE.com serve as the reference.
    5. The week's prize fund amounts to 150$. The prize sum goes shares among all winners. If one participant wins, he/she receives total prize money. In case no correct forecasts have been filed during the week, the prize for that week is wasted.
    6. The prize money is deposited to the participant's trading account, attached to his/her profile at the beginning of the week which follows the contest week.
    7. The prize money cannot be withdrawn from the trading account; however, the profit received with the usage of the prize money can be withdrawn.
    8. If a winner doesn't have his account attached to his profile before the round start then he won't get his prize even if he is announced as the winner for that round.
    9. All participants must comment and vote in all 3 threads. In case someone doesn't posts and ends up as a winner, he risks his prize being cancelled.
    10. If a participant wins this week, he can't win for the next two weeks (two rounds). There needs to be an interval of 2 weeks between winnings.

We wish you right forecasts!

For more details about the contest, please, file requests in this thread.

*This offer is not available to clients of instaforex.eu which is a European regulated entity.
    Last edited by Passionate Pisces; 09-06-2020 at 10:33 AM. Reason: updating contest status.

2. #2231 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I am:

Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 31,083 Times in 8,093 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by intercool     
    Hahahhahahahahahhahahahahahaha. But prize amount not yet credited .
    Don't worry, prize will be credited soon.

3. 2 users say Thank You to Passionate Pisces for this useful post.

intercool (06-05-2021), Randy_Liverpool (07-05-2021)

4. #2232 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:

Randy_Liverpool will become famous soon enough Randy_Liverpool's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    311 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    interesting contest, I want to join

You'LL Never Walk Alone - Liverpool

5. #2233 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I am:

Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 31,083 Times in 8,093 Posts
    The winners for last round are:

1.. alimat1 - $21.42
    2.. Crunch - $21.42
    3.. I'm Trader - $21.42
    4.. Iqra Zahid - $21.42
    5.. mehrunisa - $21.42
    6.. sunstrar - $21.42
    7.. waqarazeem - $21.42

azmassi - $0 (Didn't post his choice for GBPUSD - Prize cancelled!)
    loveyo - $0 (Posted different as compared to voting for GBPUSD - Prize cancelled!)
    VSAtrader - $0 (Posted different as compared to voting for EURUSD - Prize cancelled!)

Congratulations to all the winners. Good luck everyone for new round.

6. 6 users say Thank You to Passionate Pisces for this useful post.

Interlock (11-05-2021), K430 (11-05-2021), loaded-prof (11-05-2021), Randy_Liverpool (11-05-2021), sunstrar (Yesterday), Unregistered (1)

7. #2234 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Vampire
    I am:

I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2171 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,181 Times in 1,767 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Passionate Pisces     

1.. alimat1 - $21.42
    2.. Crunch - $21.42
    3.. I'm Trader - $21.42
    4.. Iqra Zahid - $21.42
    5.. mehrunisa - $21.42
    6.. sunstrar - $21.42
    7.. waqarazeem - $21.42

loveyo - $0 (Posted different as compared to voting for GBPUSD - Prize cancelled!)
    VSAtrader - $0 (Posted different as compared to voting for EURUSD - Prize cancelled!)

Wow......
    That's really awesome. I won the weekly contest.
    If you can Dream it, You can do it
    Be Bold and Take Risk

8. 3 users say Thank You to I'm Trader for this useful post.

Interlock (11-05-2021), loaded-prof (11-05-2021), Passionate Pisces (11-05-2021)

9. #2235 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:

loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1772 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,040 Times in 2,530 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 3

1.. alimat1 - $21.42
    2.. Crunch - $21.42
    3.. I'm Trader - $21.42
    4.. Iqra Zahid - $21.42
    5.. mehrunisa - $21.42
    6.. sunstrar - $21.42
    7.. waqarazeem - $21.42

Congratulations to all winners!
    Kindly read posts so your contributions could be helpful. Your contributions will then be highly appreciated. Thank you!
    https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...rading-journal

10. 2 users say Thank You to loaded-prof for this useful post.

Interlock (11-05-2021), Passionate Pisces (11-05-2021)

11. #2236 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum VIP
    I am:

Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    14164 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,176 Times in 7,022 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 11

1.. alimat1 - $21.42
    2.. Crunch - $21.42
    3.. I'm Trader - $21.42
    4.. Iqra Zahid - $21.42
    5.. mehrunisa - $21.42
    6.. sunstrar - $21.42
    7.. waqarazeem - $21.42

Only this prize is monitored perfectly.

I think the MT5 forum authority should empower our respected sis Passionate Pisces as she is too good with her work. Pay her more salary by giving more responsibilities. She can handle this easily and effectively.

Thanks again to my respected sis for announcing this result.
    When Fortune Knocks, Please Open The Door.

12. 2 users say Thank You to Interlock for this useful post.

Passionate Pisces (11-05-2021), Unregistered (1)

13. #2237 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:

K430 is a splendid one to behold K430 is a splendid one to behold K430 is a splendid one to behold K430 is a splendid one to behold K430 is a splendid one to behold K430 is a splendid one to behold K430's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    144 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

1.. alimat1 - $21.42
    2.. Crunch - $21.42
    3.. I'm Trader - $21.42
    4.. Iqra Zahid - $21.42
    5.. mehrunisa - $21.42
    6.. sunstrar - $21.42
    7.. waqarazeem - $21.42

Congratulations
    k430 Trading Journal

14. The Following User Says Thank You to K430 For This Useful Post:

Passionate Pisces (11-05-2021)

Reply to thread
Page 224 of 224 ... 219 222 223 224

Subscribed to this Thread : 27