• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 16 of 16 ... 11 14 15 16

Thread: Islamic Brokers

1. #151 Collapse Post
      I am:
      Cool

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4328 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 37,722 Times in 8,505 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 3

Forex trading business is very accommodating to our fellow muslim traders and it gives them a chance to trade without violating their religious law.
      That is why many people from the muslim world love to trade forex which can be done from anywhere around the world.

2. 4 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

azmassi (02-26-2018), Beautiful Quynh (02-28-2018), cambiste (02-26-2018), PongsakornFX (02-28-2018)

3. #152 Collapse Post
      Administrator
      I am:
      Fine

Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 36,549 Times in 7,831 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mmi_shuvo     
      Hello guys, I'm new in Forex. I know "Instatrader" is Good for Muslims. Have any other brokers which maintain Islamic Rules? If You know, you can share with us. Thank You.
      I think most of the brokers out there now offering Islamic trading account you can say swap free account, Instaforex is one of the famous and pioneer in providing Swap free account. Im trading with Instaforex since day one.. and im really comfortable with them.

4. 2 users say Thank You to Aviz for this useful post.

cambiste (02-26-2018), Unregistered (1)

5. #153 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      324 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Aviz     
      I think most of the brokers out there now offering Islamic trading account you can say swap free account, Instaforex is one of the famous and pioneer in providing Swap free account. Im trading with Instaforex since day one.. and im really comfortable with them.
      Instaforex is among the best brokers in the world, since I joined this broker I'm very satisfied in all sides. getting easily with no limitation or restriction a Free swap account with instaforex is another advantage for their clients.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

6. 3 users say Thank You to cambiste for this useful post.

PhantomTrader79 (02-27-2018), Unregistered (2)

7. #154 Collapse Post
      I am:
      Cool

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4328 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 37,722 Times in 8,505 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 3

Quote Originally Posted by cambiste     
      Instaforex is among the best brokers in the world, since I joined this broker I'm very satisfied in all sides. getting easily with no limitation or restriction a Free swap account with instaforex is another advantage for their clients.
      InstaForex offers a wide range of markets that people can trade. For example there is the classic spot forex trading, we're used to this one.
      And then there is options trading, crypto currencies, stock, index, energy and metals. That's already hundreds of market to choose from.
      Plus there are features not available to many forex broker and they are the PAMM service and Forex Copy service.
      On top of that InstaForex also sponsor this forum which is the ultimate benefit for someone who wants to learn forex.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to PhantomTrader79 For This Useful Post:

PongsakornFX (02-28-2018)

9. #155 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Dinara will become famous soon enough Dinara's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Any broker is kind of Islamic if you don't have to pay swap interest on your open trades. Insta Forex offer that too so you can use them if you are concerned about that. Some of my other friends who were concerned about this thing usually close their trades before the day's closure and then reopen again. That way, even with a normal account, they don't end up paying swap interest which means they aren't doing anything wrong according to their religion.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

10. #156 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Cool

adiiikhan will become famous soon enough adiiikhan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      36 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

get swap free account. There if we search about brokers that offer swap free account for trading.but most trusted one is insta forex. if you are working on the insta forex affiliate account which receive bonus from forum, unfortunately it is not swap free.
      for this you can approach customer support to make it swap free.
      Gold&Silver Trader

11. #157 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Caprice will become famous soon enough Caprice will become famous soon enough Caprice's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

I think its considered as non-halal if you end up paying interest on the money borrowed to place your traders. Apart from a broker offering swap free account, there are certain steps you can take too. These include depositing a higher sum than normal to ensure you aren't trading with borrowed capital and use 1:1 leverage. Alternatively, you can even do intraday short term trading where you don't hold your trades overnight. That way, you won't have to pay any interest whatsoever.

12. #158 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Earie is on a distinguished road Earie's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Quote Originally Posted by adiiikhan     
      get swap free account. There if we search about brokers that offer swap free account for trading.but most trusted one is insta forex. if you are working on the insta forex affiliate account which receive bonus from forum, unfortunately it is not swap free.
      for this you can approach customer support to make it swap free.
      Oh really? I didn't know that we can actually ask the customer support to convert our forum trading accounts to swap free. I will do this and thanks for the information. The way I was trading was to close my trades before the close of the day to ensure I wasn't paying any swap interest on my trades. If I can convert my account to swap free, then I will be able to hold positions overnight too.

Reply to thread
    Page 16 of 16 ... 11 14 15 16

Subscribed to this Thread : 4