• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 5 of 5 ... 3 4 5

Thread: 100% risky hedging?

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Angelic

harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2898 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,845 Times in 601 Posts

i agree with you completely, rather hedging is very risky to trade and we should always be careful about this . with hedging you lose the spread but on the other hand if something doesn't go according to your plan then you get the losses in both the trades as well which means you will get double the losses.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

shoab chow is a name known to all shoab chow is a name known to all shoab chow is a name known to all shoab chow is a name known to all shoab chow is a name known to all shoab chow is a name known to all shoab chow's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4149 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hedging is a risky strategy for the new traders as they may not have the right information about the price where it may go further. Some time the forex trader can buy and sell at the same time and wait for the time to take the benefits. But if they know when the price can bounce back, they can get the benefits to make money in both sides, or they may lose more in both sides .

Banned
      I am:
      ----

simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3122 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,620 Times in 2,935 Posts

Hedging can be profitable when you fully understand it, I don't think it is a system that can be used on its own, you need to combine it with support and resistance and maybe Candlestick before you can earn from it, don't use it out of ignorance, it can be dangerous that way.

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to simisola for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

Banned
      I am:
      Relaxed

Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1344 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,056 Times in 1,242 Posts

Hedging might be risky but it does not stop it from being highly profitable too, see we need to stop thinking attitude of thinking that whatever we don't understand is impossible, there are obviously many traders who use this strategy to rake in profits for themselves on a regular basis, so what are we talking about here.

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to Oghale for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

Banned
      I am:
      Daring

Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2274 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,327 Times in 1,669 Posts

You will not make profits from hedging without a great sense of understanding, the challenge sometimes is trying to apply a strategy that works for someone else and thinking you will obtain same performance results, I don't like to hedge though, but we cannot be condemning it just like that.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Leonvic90 For This Useful Post:

shyammandal (03-14-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

shyammandal is a glorious beacon of light shyammandal is a glorious beacon of light shyammandal is a glorious beacon of light shyammandal is a glorious beacon of light shyammandal is a glorious beacon of light shyammandal is a glorious beacon of light shyammandal's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3543 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hedging is most challenging trading strategy in which maximum chances of loosing money . If opened trade is on perfect market trend then trader can earn big profit . But due to nay reason if market changed it's movement then trader can loose big money . So hedging is not suitable for simple trader . This trading strategy can destroy all of capital money .

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

BlindX is on a distinguished road BlindX's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

When the value of the dollar falls, 100% hedging the embedded currency portfolio from international investments will incur foreign exchange losses. Both the unhedged and 100% hedged US international investor, then, are making a significant bet on the USD, and portfolio outcomes will be impacted.

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Hizam is an unknown quantity at this point Hizam's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ghufran     
      hello members of mt5 and experience moderators of mt5,
      what do you think about risk to use hedging because I think hedging always give us a big lose in face of spread fees cut and also it waste our time and again we depend on it, if we do not do hedging so it will be good for us, what do you think about to leave hedging ?
      Hedging is good, but we do not know where the prices are going to next time. But we do not know the market, and as the first order becomes incorrect entry, so the second hedging order may also proved to be incorrect entry. So, both are equal opening or not opening.

12. Dragon
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

FxNaem is an unknown quantity at this point FxNaem's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      14 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex have to accept more invest and more risky. Foex hedging means heart jeine retired strong careful in order to boan fides sleep to give fun. Forex contains 100% risk i agree it. We find the power of vanturesome every where forex. My note is somewhat right.

Reply to thread
    Page 5 of 5 ... 3 4 5