from InstaForex
No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ...

Thread: 1348263, My Trading Contest With Naked Strategy

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

pivot-trader has a spectacular aura about pivot-trader has a spectacular aura about pivot-trader's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    50 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default 1348263, My Trading Contest With Naked Strategy

hai all members. this is my jurnal trading to join the contest "Trader Daily Grind".

Account Number : 1348263
    Trading Type : Intraday Trading and Scalping
    Pairs : GBP/USD and EUR/USD
    Invest. pass : 7lessom
    Strategy : Naked Trading Strategy (PSAR)

here is the reason why i am just use PASR and do not use indicators :

1. most indicators are lagged (delayed).

Primary purposes of the indicators is to find out where the direction of price movement, then you will open a position based on the indicators and expected profit. but it would be difficult if you are too late to enter the market, and it often happens when you use the indicators. indicator does not predict where the direction of price movement as an indicator only gives the signal after the price movement occurs. It is this cause you to be late into the market.
    2. Most professional traders do not use indicators.

Do you think that the elite traders sit in front of the chart and wait "MA crossing" to give them a prompt to open a position? well .. . Professional traders do not do that. they know that the indicator is always late so they do not use it. you must know the mechanism of the forex market, "the strong will always eat the weak, the trader loses money into the pockets of traders who profit ", and the pro traders who your opponent is in the forex market. when the pro traders into the market early, while you are still waiting for confirmation indicator, then it is almost certainly the pro traders will always come out a winner. Never heard of "90% more traders will fail and the remaining only 10% who will survive" why .. .? because in your trading will always be against the pro traders, big boys, and the central bank. so be a pro trader.

3. you will lose if you only depend on the indicator.

If you want to become a successful trader, then you should stop relying on indicators and learn to read price action. if you have learned how to analyze where prices will lead to real time trading, then you will get a dramatic improvement in the way of trading. rather than waiting indicator is always late is better to learn how to read price action, so you can get into the market early and profit. depends entirely on the indicator will only result in loss of trading, if you want to become a successful trader pro then you should understand about the price action. so the conclusion if you want to become a pilot then learn even become pilots with the flight school, and if you want to be a successful pro traders do learn what the pro traders.

iF you like my thread plese give me thanks.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #2 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Adminus Sapiens
    I am:

MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,760 Times in 1,587 Posts
    Do not forget to register your account in the monitoring.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to MT5 Administrator For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

4. #3 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

pivot-trader has a spectacular aura about pivot-trader has a spectacular aura about pivot-trader's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    50 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by MT5 Administrator     
    Do not forget to register your account in the monitoring.
    hai sir, can you give me tutorial how to register my account in there step by step. thanks before.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to pivot-trader For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

6. #4 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Adminus Sapiens
    I am:

MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,760 Times in 1,587 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pivot-trader     
    hai sir, can you give me tutorial how to register my account in there step by step. thanks before.
    First register at the portal, then sign in. Go to this page and attach your account.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MT5 Administrator For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

8. #5 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    50 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by MT5 Administrator     
    First register at the portal, then sign in. Go to this page and attach your account.
    i have make a new account on mt5 portak but i have problem to attach the account. please give me tutorial. thanks

9. The Following User Says Thank You to pivot-trader For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

10. #6 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    50 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    there is my trading monitor :

11. 3 users say Thank You to pivot-trader for this useful post.

harvest (05-07-2011), pipsdragon (04-07-2011), Unregistered (1)

12. #7 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    50 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    this is my first posisition :
    sell EUR/USD
    - open time : 03.07 2011.07.04 (terminal time)
    - trade volume : 12.4
    - trade entry : 1.4569

reason :
    - price bounce from daily pivot point ressistant 1 : 1.4569
    - evening star appear at TF M15 : as my entry point.
    - price touch and bounce from support trend line : H1

13. 2 users say Thank You to pivot-trader for this useful post.

pipsdragon (04-07-2011), Unregistered (1)

14. #8 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

pipsdragon will become famous soon enough pipsdragon will become famous soon enough pipsdragon's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    49 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    hai sis, i follow your strategy, but how about exit point?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to pipsdragon For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

16. #9 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    50 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pipsdragon     
    hai sis, i follow your strategy, but how about exit point?
    thanks for support. to determine entry exit we should use ressistant. for me i waiting until price touch daily pivot point or daily medium resistance 1. or we can use candlestick pattern too as exit point.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to pivot-trader For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

18. #10 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    50 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default UPDATE

This is my trading result :
    Open Price : 1.4569
    Close Price : 1.4530
    Profit : 683.60
    get pips : 39 pips

result : WIN

19. 11 users say Thank You to pivot-trader for this useful post.

blackprince4u (04-07-2011), chidi (04-07-2011), Elgretly (04-07-2011), fresh (04-07-2011), fxtrader (04-07-2011), goldeneyes (04-07-2011), HBK (17-09-2012), pipsdragon (04-07-2011), shehryar713 (05-07-2011), Unregistered (1), zack_69 (05-07-2011)

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ...