hai all members. this is my jurnal trading to join the contest "Trader Daily Grind".
Account Number : 1348263
Trading Type : Intraday Trading and Scalping
Pairs : GBP/USD and EUR/USD
Invest. pass : 7lessom
Strategy : Naked Trading Strategy (PSAR)
here is the reason why i am just use PASR and do not use indicators :
1. most indicators are lagged (delayed).
Primary purposes of the indicators is to find out where the direction of price movement, then you will open a position based on the indicators and expected profit. but it would be difficult if you are too late to enter the market, and it often happens when you use the indicators. indicator does not predict where the direction of price movement as an indicator only gives the signal after the price movement occurs. It is this cause you to be late into the market.
2. Most professional traders do not use indicators.
Do you think that the elite traders sit in front of the chart and wait "MA crossing" to give them a prompt to open a position? well .. . Professional traders do not do that. they know that the indicator is always late so they do not use it. you must know the mechanism of the forex market, "the strong will always eat the weak, the trader loses money into the pockets of traders who profit ", and the pro traders who your opponent is in the forex market. when the pro traders into the market early, while you are still waiting for confirmation indicator, then it is almost certainly the pro traders will always come out a winner. Never heard of "90% more traders will fail and the remaining only 10% who will survive" why .. .? because in your trading will always be against the pro traders, big boys, and the central bank. so be a pro trader.
3. you will lose if you only depend on the indicator.
If you want to become a successful trader, then you should stop relying on indicators and learn to read price action. if you have learned how to analyze where prices will lead to real time trading, then you will get a dramatic improvement in the way of trading. rather than waiting indicator is always late is better to learn how to read price action, so you can get into the market early and profit. depends entirely on the indicator will only result in loss of trading, if you want to become a successful trader pro then you should understand about the price action. so the conclusion if you want to become a pilot then learn even become pilots with the flight school, and if you want to be a successful pro traders do learn what the pro traders.
iF you like my thread plese give me thanks.